Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:14 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Prehistoric Shark

I didnt see this posted anywhere when I did a search but its a few days old and it proves my point that anything can be out there!

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/watch/10464

This movie is a few days old but some divers were filming and found a prehistoric shark in the water one day.This movie supports what I have always lived by and that is that I knew that there were still some of the living species of water dinosaurs alive today and this proves it.Man would I hate to get chased by this thing.It looks even worst than sharks today.The reason I still believe water dinosaurs are alive and why you never see them is because they live so far under the water that maybe its impossible for them to come up high enough to the point of where people can dive.Where the Titanic sits right now they say only one thing can go down far enough to get to it and thats a Sperm Whale or some type of whale.So therefore I think either water dinousaurs are unable to come up high enough to live so therefore no one has seen them in ages.Maybe then again they have always been out there but they just live so far under and only few living can make it to the surface.Scientific results show that no one can dive as far as water goes down because after so far your head will explode but like I said Sperm Whales can go that far or farther.So thats means maybe this shark was one of very few that was able to get past that point and somehow survive by luck or who knows but I do know I can prove they exist now.Most of the world though is water and you have to think there are several locations people cant go like the Bermuda Triangle and survive that fish and other things probably can.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
oh i seen that on Cnn channel the other day it is something but it die after a time in the tank, they did try to save it but bottom line it could not handle upper water presser. but it was something to really see first hand way it move around in the tank.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Chels is offline Chels

I saw that on CNN also, crazy stuff...would be nice to see some more prehistoric living things before they die.

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:04 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well like i said the world is mostly made of water im sure there more out there somewhere, even more near the Bermuda Triangle.No one knows the true cause really the dinosaurs died in my book, but I believe global warming killed off all of them but the water dinosaurs.Back during Christs time dinosaurs were probably alive then and you have heard of Noahs Ark?

Anyways sometimes I think since no one can go down too far underwater because they say only the Sperm whale is the only living thing able to go the farthest down underwater.Maybe there are water dinosaurs still alive but just like we cant go down but so far before the water pressure will kill us, well maybe they cant come up and are stuck underneath.Then again maybe they can come up when they want but they dont stay long.I mean its not like the anyones goes out far to sea where theres nothing for miles anyways, so theres plenty of space for something like what they found to hide.

Anyways I just know Im glad there is finally some proof and people have always tried to tell me dinousaurs dont exist anymore basically referring to prehistoric animals, and I am like someday there will be proof and now there is.One made it and if one can im sure many others did.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?