Hardware and Software Discuss hardware, software and security related stuff

Old 04-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
going to try out a new software

1.)
ICONIX
Tired of trying to figure out which email messages might be phishing or fraudulent spam? Iconix eMail ID lets you see what's real before you even open the message. Iconix eMail ID works with your email program and double checks the source of a message to make sure it's not a spoof. It then uses a simple visual indicator in your inbox - a gold lock with a checkmark to show that a message is real.

E-mail from over 300 major senders is currently identified--companies such as eBay, PayPal, Citibank, Amazon.com, Expedia, MySpace, and the New York Times represent the top online sites for retail, travel, auctions, banking, e-cards, news/entertainment, and dating. The program currently works with Outlook Express and MSN Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, SBC Yahoo! Mail, Gmail and Earthlink web mail on Internet Explorer. Version 2.14.15 added support for Outlook Express in addition to all the web mail services.

DL: http://www.download.com/Iconix-eMail...val=1.1.2.9277

totally free

see what this is all about outlook see if it workout good for MS-Office 2003 outlook

2.)
ExecUtron Development
ExecUtron Development
PIMS Classic is a full inventory, point-of-sale, and accounting program for Macintosh. It includes manufacturing, service & repair, customer tracking, serial number tracking, barcoding, along with unlimited searching and reporting capabilities. It is compatible with a wide array of POS equipment including barcode scanners, receipt printers, pole displays, and electronic cash draws. The manufacturing section is capable of unlimited component nesting levels along with sub-assembly control. The purchasing/receiving sections are capable of automatic purchase order creation based on need and customer backorders. The accounting section has G/L, A/R, A/P and check writing along with bank and vendor reconciliation.

DL: http://www.download.com/PIMS-Classic...ml?tag=tab_pub

i was looking for something to make barcode's with and seem this do a lot more then that mail, stock items lables and more.

for selling my screen savers (later this year) i may do later on add barcode to them.

gamers fans screen saver will always be free for all. that i will do for all at no charge at all, i do it for the love of the games
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]