Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:07 AM
omni555 is offline omni555

Confused Completing Missions!

I recently dug out my copy of DF1 and figured I'd try to run thru it. I don't remember how I did with it when I got it years ago, but NOW I am having problems getting a mission to end successfully.

I complete the OBJECTIVES for the mission and am directed to the extraction point, but just as I GET there the marked CHANGES and directs me back to the INSERTION point again!!! To make matters worse, if I GO back to the insertion point, I am given all the OTHER waypoints to "visit" again, and upon getting to the extraction point a SECOND time the same thing happens all over again...

This happened with one mission, and I exited the game and restarted that mission, and it ended successfully. But then when I got to the NEXT one, I had the same problem, and even exiting and restarting the game didn't help.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? And if so, how did you resolve it? ANY help would be much appreciated!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:45 PM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

On some of the missions ..you have to kill every enemy al on the map whether you can see them on the "C"map or not... other missions you have to follow the "way-points" to the very end within feet, so pay attention to your HUD as you approach the last way-point. DO NOT TURN AROUND AFTER THE WAYPOINT MARKER CHANGES...keep moving in the direction of the last way-point...even if it means passing your support team and going on the other side of the chopper... I think you can hit "w" to cycle the waypoints. If you are sure you have completed primary and secondary objectives (hit "o" to cycle objectives) and you still can't end the mission successfully...then have a bowl of Captain Crunch and call me in the morning.
<:{{{}}}><
Good Luck man !

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.