Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 04:56 AM
Atomic is offline Atomic

Send a message via ICQ to Atomic
Here's Atomic defending himself again at NovaHQ :-)

The person I have talked with was the "Nova-Admin" at the NovaWorld forums telling me the following.

Quote:
As for the BHD update, I just don't want to say something in particular will be included that may not make it in. I can tell you that we have put in a lot of fixes that should foil the crasher, but I am going to hold off on anything else until I have seen it in the build with my own eyes. I don't like putting my foot in my mouth. [Wink]
So don't come up that it is a BS story, so it seems like the "person" you have talked with dont know everything or cannot speak about it.

And the screenshots are from DFBHD Pinger for the PC game and also will let you see that there are 2 servers with a different server version.............why's that?

Old 10-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Erik
Thats why it makes me wonder if they are going to branch out more into console games besides PC-CDROM. I mean DF1, DFLW, and DFBHD where the best they had...the others I consider an expansion (no offense to their respected gamers). They are busy worrying about graphics instead of focusing on game play. As it stands I cant play anything past TFD. I dont game on the computer because I dont want to have to buy a new card or computer everytime a new game is released.
yes they are going to Xbox and PS2 & PS3

they are lagging in Cdrom so they using older games to make more money on them and software games MFG do this. so they cover a larger base area.

all about making money and get more sells on their game software.

Mike did say they be coming out with a new DF: Game Cdrom soon (they are working on it now) as will but still did not name the game. i did ask him basic what happen to "DF:BHD Beta" they don't wish to go that way again. so they keeping all doors close on this new game they are making
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
[move]
reason this is iffy news

one hand so call nova-world admin say one thing and the man who get the team together make up updates say something other.

we all have to wait and see what happens.

yes the is a updated version of DF:BHD-Team Sabre going to be release in the stores for the PS2/PS3 system in 2007 some time.

right from the horse mouth Mike of Novalogic, Inc

he stated there will be no more updates for DF:BHD-team Sabre Cdrom at all for the PC.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Closed Thread