Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 01-31-2006, 09:40 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
JOTR MP Questions

As some of yall may know i finally got to start playing Joint Ops a month ago like or 2 due to me getting everything for a computer i will need for gaming in my life just about lol!Anyways need some help with some questions i have been wondering!

1.Dont cheaters supposebly when caught by PB show up flashing?

2.Is it possible to shoot thru btr windows and kill someone with a sniper or anything besides stinger or at4s?Cause someone shot me and i believe they were cheating cause i have never been able to do it.

3.Is it possible to get a btr on the top part of the bridge as shown in this photo? I almsot did it but wrecked and doubt it could be done!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 01-31-2006, 10:25 PM
JonM is offline JonM

1. PB won't let hackers join a PB Enabled server, make sure the srever has PB...umm
2. Possible, that one i wouldn't know, though it makes sense, doubt they were cheating
3. Again possible, but this one I doubt, looks like he was cheating, or he has found a glitch.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:38 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Dude try it when you shoot at windows on a btr it bounces back like bulletproof.Also ive thrown nades in the back open top doors u sit in and still never killed anyone.

I got a few guys i have to report anyways to have Nova check them out cause from my experience of catching cheaters i know when someones joking and not and when to gather information to get them looked at or banned permanetly.If the hackers have an JO Account which i doubt they can hack around not logging in but if they have an account they can be banned by CD Key.I know when i see cheaters though so they can say what they want.I have never been wrong in my 2 years of catching them yet but maybe 1 or 2 that i might reconsider may of been using a glitch.

Anyways there are PB Proof Hacks out there trust me!If they have Argus proof some are PB proof.Monsoon 2 is a Nova Server which requires PB cause wouldnt let me in without it.

I will eventuallyt catch the guy if he is but JOTR is much harder than i thought it was to catch them cause of the abilities they use.They use the ones that are hard to detect that way they cant be caught easily.Just going to have to use fraps from now on for JOTR.

LMAO Mad wasnt too happy when i drove it off top of there and crashed it cause i suspected a glitch or cheat myself and i dont allow unfair play like that so did it just in case cause i know he had to use one of them.Either one is bannable.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 02-01-2006, 10:33 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
Dude try it when you shoot at windows on a btr it bounces back like bulletproof.Also ive thrown nades in the back open top doors u sit in and still never killed anyone.

I got a few guys i have to report anyways to have Nova check them out cause from my experience of catching cheaters i know when someones joking and not and when to gather information to get them looked at or banned permanetly.If the hackers have an JO Account which i doubt they can hack around not logging in but if they have an account they can be banned by CD Key.I know when i see cheaters though so they can say what they want.I have never been wrong in my 2 years of catching them yet but maybe 1 or 2 that i might reconsider may of been using a glitch.

Anyways there are PB Proof Hacks out there trust me!If they have Argus proof some are PB proof.Monsoon 2 is a Nova Server which requires PB cause wouldnt let me in without it.

I will eventuallyt catch the guy if he is but JOTR is much harder than i thought it was to catch them cause of the abilities they use.They use the ones that are hard to detect that way they cant be caught easily.Just going to have to use fraps from now on for JOTR.

LMAO Mad wasnt too happy when i drove it off top of there and crashed it cause i suspected a glitch or cheat myself and i dont allow unfair play like that so did it just in case cause i know he had to use one of them.Either one is bannable.
I already knew that there are hacks that are PB proof. However if pb catches and bans you, it means you shouldn't be allowed to join a server. I was just answering that question. About the shooting through thing, if it doesn't work, and they are cheating, it's still hard to prove that they are cheating.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:36 AM
-CoSZ- WoPPiE is offline -CoSZ- WoPPiE

Quote:
Originally posted by JonM
I already knew that there are hacks that are PB proof. However if pb catches and bans you, it means you shouldn't be allowed to join a server. I was just answering that question. About the shooting through thing, if it doesn't work, and they are cheating, it's still hard to prove that they are cheating.
that's only for the pbstreaming servers, which are streaming their logs to punksbusted.com
When you get caught in a non-streaming server, not much will happen i guess...
anyway, it's possible to shoot someone out of an APC, only it's some kind of glitch