Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Dfx!

This match was the first match (I think) where I actually killed more times than I actually got killed. It was so much fun.

Basically at one of our team's spawn areas, there was a valley that went on for ages. I decided to hit the gas on the motorcycle and ride down that valley. Once you've ridden near/down in there for a few hundred metres or you, you'll see the enemy spawn. So I went to a trusty position in the mountains like a few hundred metres from the enemy base, and I started sniping down enemies with my M249, hehe...

Seriously, it was fun. I had destroyed like a few enemy dune buggies, and killed some other guys as well at the time. Then if I'm right this enemy just comes outta nowhere and was right next to me shooting my ass, so I SAWed him as well, then went back to sniping for a little while. Then I was really UNDER fire, so I requested a helo pickup. Unfortunately, he didn't make it and so didn't I.

Later on in the match I also repeated going to the enemy's territory and gunning them down with my SAW... I was partially successful. I remembered I may have also went on a dune buggy gunner spree myself also... Again, the LZ was hot and I couldn't exfil the area in my mate's helo.

This match was awesome. We actually played as a very successful team in this match. Basically we'd be radioing for helo pickup, and the pilot would fly us to several nearest locations on the map with blue flags. I think some of us managed to get down (including me) and get a flag. Then he'd fly us to our flag bay and we'd get the flags captured. The second time I had a flag, some enemy outta nowhere fired one AT4 at our flag bay (probably because someone was trying to kill me), and then just when the 2nd AT4 hit our flag bay, I managed to capture the last flag...

Again, I brought home the last flag on this match... lol. I remember one time in this match someone was waiting to take me home to our flag bay in his dune buggy then he flipped it lol - so I had to run 600m to my flag bay and bring it back - and I succeeded. There was also one time when I was under constant enemy fire and a teammate outta nowhere dropped down to the ground in his helo JUST to save my ass and get that flag back to base (I believe I had the last flag at this time).

That's what you call teamwork, right there!

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-29-2007, 01:26 PM
J-Factor is offline J-Factor

YOu and I played in a server awhile back, I was "Sad but True"....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Originally posted by J-Factor

New England's Largest And Finest Traveling Amusement Park