Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Should the U.S Or Any Arm Force
Yes: All Nations arm force be under U.N 0 0%
No: All Nations arm force be under U.N 4 50.00%
All Nations chip in thier arm forces 4 50.00%
Should the U.N have thier owne Arm Forces' 4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Should the U.S Arm Force enslave to U.N

Should the U.S Arm Force enslave to U.N

1.) Do you think the U.S Troops should have to serve under the United Nations' commanders?

This mean they can be call out any time the United Nation need them around the world and the U.S has no chose in the mater total enslave to the U.N.
Personally saying no nation should have to give up their total arm forces to support the united nation be nice a small part of all nations chip in but not all their arm forces.

this came up i got a Republican party census ducument
nutso asking me:
"Do you think US-troops should have to serve under the U.N Commanders" total contor hell no

think i should have posted this in so more under stand what i am getting at: its going up for vote:

what gets me is the Word "Have to serve"
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-17-2003 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Chief ADFP

i vote :All Nations chip in thier arm forces.
Old 06-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

depends on the situation: If the US or other country forces are there for a UN involved action then i think they should be, obviously there would still be an american or country involved chain of command.
Old 06-13-2003, 03:57 PM
GÛÑÇLÄPþ is offline GÛÑÇLÄPþ

REMEMBER MAN. THE UNITED NATIONS IN REALITY IS JUST A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION. PROOF OF THIS CAN BE FOUND IN THE U.N. HISTORY, I MEAN, THINK ABOUT IT. WHO HAS DONE MORE TO KEEP THE WORLD FROM FALLING APART IN THE PAST 50 YEARS, THE USA OR THE U.N.? SIMPLE. THE USA. I SEE THE U.N. AS SORT OF A FAILED ATTEMPT TO FEDERALIZE THE WORLD. I MEAN THATS WHAT MOST OF THE EURO TRASH IN EUROPE IS TRYING TO DO NOW. MOST OF THE WORLD IS IN ANARCHY AND ALL OF THEM WANT THE TYPE OF INFLUENCE AND POWER THT THE USA HAS. MOST OF THE WORLD KNOWS THAT OUR POWER COMES FROM THE FACT THAT WE ARE A HIGHLY UNITED GROUP OF 50 STATES FEDERALIZED AND BASICALLY MOVING IN UNISON. THATS WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD WANTS. SOME WANT TO BRING THE USA DOWN AND DISTRIBUTE ITS WEALTH WHILE OTHERS WANT TO SIMPLY UNITE STRONGER UNIONS TO OUT MUSCLE US. EITHER WAY I THINK THE US AND IS CLOSE ALLIES LIK BRITTAIN AND SUCH NEED TO KEEP FLEXING.
Old 06-17-2003, 02:23 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by GÛÑÇLÄPþ
REMEMBER MAN. THE UNITED NATIONS IN REALITY IS JUST A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION. PROOF OF THIS CAN BE FOUND IN THE U.N. HISTORY, I MEAN, THINK ABOUT IT. WHO HAS DONE MORE TO KEEP THE WORLD FROM FALLING APART IN THE PAST 50 YEARS, THE USA OR THE U.N.? SIMPLE. THE USA. I SEE THE U.N. AS SORT OF A FAILED ATTEMPT TO FEDERALIZE THE WORLD. I MEAN THATS WHAT MOST OF THE EURO TRASH IN EUROPE IS TRYING TO DO NOW. MOST OF THE WORLD IS IN ANARCHY AND ALL OF THEM WANT THE TYPE OF INFLUENCE AND POWER THT THE USA HAS. MOST OF THE WORLD KNOWS THAT OUR POWER COMES FROM THE FACT THAT WE ARE A HIGHLY UNITED GROUP OF 50 STATES FEDERALIZED AND BASICALLY MOVING IN UNISON. THATS WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD WANTS. SOME WANT TO BRING THE USA DOWN AND DISTRIBUTE ITS WEALTH WHILE OTHERS WANT TO SIMPLY UNITE STRONGER UNIONS TO OUT MUSCLE US. EITHER WAY I THINK THE US AND IS CLOSE ALLIES LIK BRITTAIN AND SUCH NEED TO KEEP FLEXING.
Yea i aslo think every country want to be like USA (beeing sarcastic)

And yea right USA constribute more to the peace then UN has, yea right! (sarcastic again )

Afganistan, UN
Kosovo, UN
Bosnia, UN
Gulf War, UN
Kongo, UN
Eritrea, UN
Ethiopia, UN

Some UN lead operations
USA might not be as power full as you put it...

I didnt understand the choises in the poll so i couldnt vote

I do think that UN should have the leadership thought...

My photography website

Old 06-17-2003, 09:34 PM
Chief ADFP

i added in a pic of the of the Census doc up top
sorry i don't think any nation have to serve them at all thats like Germany have to serve them AUS also and Japan,Korea and so on and they have no say in it yes or no U.N tell them we need x-many to go here to serve you can't turn them down.

its' time it stop ether all nation make a united force up or drop it totaly.thats the way i see it and about time that there was a united force of all countrys not 1-side
Old 06-17-2003, 09:42 PM
Gunshot is offline Gunshot

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
cheese is good.

*Try Like the Rest & Die like the Rest*
*Kill the Best, Shoot the rest*
Old 06-18-2003, 02:23 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Uhh if this does by chance turn into a debate and you participate, please take the time to rea the first rule...

Ill use AUS as an example but applies for any country...
Any force that participate in an UN action do so as UN Soldiers not any Aus's, yes they are still AUS soldiers but by joining a UN campaign they serve as UN soldiers

so that question in the image is actually wrong it should read
"Do yo think UN troops should serve under the United Nation's Commanders?"

I also think some people miss the point completely, being in the UN is an option it's not compulsory, with joining comes some pros and some cons, just like getting a drivers licence, if you do choose to get one it comes with responsibilities
Old 06-18-2003, 05:53 AM
Chief ADFP

will thats what i got and thats what is going on here in the USA they are thinking it over and may be put it to vote ether drop out or stay with the UN history says the USA has been put into a lot of its forces' into it maybe its time for all to share in the load.

think this came up when the UN said to to Iraq war no and for 12yrs it gone on now it turn out a lot had their hands' were in it ref;weapons,breaking the rules to make a money in it.now the U.S.A Ref;Arm Forces' maybe taken a 2nd look at the UN in the pass they been great but this is a bad turning point now.

really funny thing is the irag had a guy on the human right and they were killing off people like crazy.

we alway be a big part of the U.N only maybe droping the Arm force part of it off or make it a smaller part of it.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-18-2003 at 06:04 AM.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:47 AM
Gunshot is offline Gunshot

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
ah who really cares about that let them do what they want.. lol

*Try Like the Rest & Die like the Rest*
*Kill the Best, Shoot the rest*
Old 06-18-2003, 07:09 AM
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
will thats what i got and thats what is going on here in the USA they are thinking it over and may be put it to vote ether drop out or stay with the UN history says the USA has been put into a lot of its forces' into it maybe its time for all to share in the load.

think this came up when the UN said to to Iraq war no and for 12yrs it gone on now it turn out a lot had their hands' were in it ref;weapons,breaking the rules to make a money in it.now the U.S.A Ref;Arm Forces' maybe taken a 2nd look at the UN in the pass they been great but this is a bad turning point now.

really funny thing is the irag had a guy on the human right and they were killing off people like crazy.

we alway be a big part of the U.N only maybe droping the Arm force part of it off or make it a smaller part of it.
Frence, aussies, swedish, finnish, norweigians, uk, austria, swiz, dutch (some), german, canadian (not sure about those tho), all participate in peace keeping missions... Take the load off from USA? You should rethink that a bit

My photography website

Old 06-18-2003, 07:12 AM
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackbelt2
Uhh if this does by chance turn into a debate and you participate, please take the time to rea the first rule...

Ill use AUS as an example but applies for any country...
Any force that participate in an UN action do so as UN Soldiers not any Aus's, yes they are still AUS soldiers but by joining a UN campaign they serve as UN soldiers

so that question in the image is actually wrong it should read
"Do yo think UN troops should serve under the United Nation's Commanders?"

I also think some people miss the point completely, being in the UN is an option it's not compulsory, with joining comes some pros and some cons, just like getting a drivers licence, if you do choose to get one it comes with responsibilities
Yup! You should listen to that aussie!

My photography website

Old 06-19-2003, 06:35 AM
Chief ADFP

i know what you mean but it is what they going to do vote on it the note up daate is asking the people what they think of it should they be or not
Old 06-19-2003, 07:08 AM
exclusion is offline exclusion

Send a message via ICQ to exclusion
n e 1 watch tha program the other day on bbc2, it was called "Why everyone hates america" my dad watched it, i personnaly have no problem with america, they have helped us alot ova the years, i h8 most french tho...
Old 06-19-2003, 09:51 AM
-1PARA-

I dont hate any country and no i dont have bbc2

Just curious of where you live? Just a wild guess, UK? As of you english and "bbc2"

My photography website

Old 06-19-2003, 05:16 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

if you mean what the world thinks of america, i saw it and it proved top me what i thought all along, that the world in general has no problem with the american culture/people it's the government.....
Old 06-19-2003, 06:24 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Well I think if eventually everyone joins the UN that way anyone has a problem with someone else on the same team(UN), They can at least sort it out without a shot being fired.

But the split that took place before the war was a bad blow,I understand why America was a bit Pi**ed at cirtain countrys,
Because Really The whole of the UN should have backed the USA in applying pressure,As if all had just said, We will all say
Give up the weapons or we will take them by force.That would have been enough As he would have been surrounded from the start And had no choice but to giveup.Instead People had to die.

I think the UNITED Nations Should maybe UNITE A bit more thats all. Forget the past and get on with what lies ahead.

So I say join the UN I dont live in the US but the UN and all countrys in it will solve world peace.

But UN will need america to achieve this and America will need the UN To Achieve the same.

Well thats my Fatherly thought on it.

Last edited by Sal UK; 06-19-2003 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 10:16 AM
-1PARA-

Why should countrys back up someone whos belives not is the same?

My photography website

Old 06-25-2003, 09:56 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

U.S. Armed Forces & the U.N.

Hello all,

I don't think that the United States should allow the United Nations to dictate where it's forces are used. The United States has been a force for good and liberty for the most part, epsecially druing the cold war years where American foreign policy prevented the enslavement of Western Europe by the Soviet Union. Lets be clear here, with out U.S. forces in Western Europe, the Soviet Union would have eventually attacked and over whelmed all of Europe. The United States and NATO prevented this and the United States has given much more to the world in terms of money, technology and the lives of it's young men and women in the defence of freedom. Go to the cemetary's in France and see the names of the young men who came from Wyoming, Texas, Nebraska etc to fight against Hitler's tyranny in the last world war. The world owes America much more than America owes the world!

I am proud to have served along side U.S forces and to see British Troops fighting by the side of our close friends and allies in America.

Regards
Old 06-25-2003, 11:56 AM
exclusion is offline exclusion

Send a message via ICQ to exclusion
salemandre where in wales r u ? im south, cwmbran..