Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-22-2003, 05:23 PM
RAMBO=USMC is offline RAMBO=USMC

Send a message via AIM to RAMBO=USMC Send a message via Yahoo to RAMBO=USMC
Gun I have the same problem. Does the sound repeat itself than make an odd fast repeating noise than shut down? I think it may be our comps.....
Old 02-07-2003, 05:06 AM
SnotMonster is offline SnotMonster

Hi All

Has anyone else experienced this?

In the single player mission of the new demo (released 4th feb 2003) when you leave the back of the compound and try to run through the bush next to the boxes and vw van you get 'teleported' about four meters back to the front of the of the vw van - will this feature be available in the final release - could be handy for dodging bullets
Old 02-07-2003, 04:28 PM
murras6 is offline murras6

help

i can't play multiplayer on the new demo... when i click multiplayer on the menu then click join games the browser shows up as a white screen. i've tried re-installin and re-downloadin the game. someone help me out please
Old 02-10-2003, 10:22 PM
bhd1011 is offline bhd1011

Cant see buildings, objects, etc.

windows ME
40MB Hard drive
128MB Ram
DirectX 8.1
Nvidia Vanta 16MB i think
Old 02-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
underpowered gfx card m8 :/
Old 02-11-2003, 01:02 PM
sniperluke is offline sniperluke

i don't know if sombody has said this already but i was too lazy to read through 5 pages so i'll post and a mod can delete if if he needs to.

i am getting sysdumps like 10 seconds into the game and i can't see buildings or helos (have only tried single player)

is there anyway to fix this without getting a new computer? becouse i just got a nwe computer a few months ago and the vid card is built into the mother board (or whatever, any way i can't upgrade it)
Old 02-11-2003, 05:37 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by sniperluke
any way i can't upgrade it
I'm positive you can upgrade your video card. Just a matter of getting one, and disabling the onboard chip.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 02-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Everyone, it's hard to help people if you don't post your system specs and most important your graphics card and drivers..

Old 02-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Anyone experiencing graphic related problems in the game check out this thread: http://www.dfhq.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=6409

Old 02-12-2003, 12:41 PM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Send a message via AIM to RHA600
I have downloaded the new demo and the master add-on. Everything works fine, but I still get that sysdump every 30 or so games that I go into. I still see the helios get "stuck" about the locations for whatever reason. Couple things that bother me a bit is the fact that you get hurt so easily now when you jump from a building. I am fine with it when you jump form a second story but I tried to drop to a balcony and jumped from one of the one story blds with the tappered roof and died. That is just too much. The other thing is that auto elevation feature on the sniper rifles doesn't seem to do anything.

Other than that it looks great. As for grapgics I have everytthing maxed out. I'm running a P4 1.5Mhz, 512Mb PC133, GeForce TI4400 128Mb.
Old 02-12-2003, 11:35 PM
sniperluke is offline sniperluke

ok thanks panther, that realy helped, no missing buildings, not sysdumps nothing wrong, except i can't tell who is on my team and i can't use any weopens except the knife the flash bang and the pistol please help. sombody told me i need a update or somthing. they said got to www.se-squad.com but i couldn't find what they were talking about. can somebody please help.
Old 02-14-2003, 01:52 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
man its bad 1st time try the new DF:BHD crash my pc (lockup)
try it again 2nd time after i update the fool thing gone online look over the page's of hosting listing got to page 5 it lockup again.ok not starting to like it too much now 3rd time got into nnovaworld server play it some skipping a lot lagging same old story with me its lag like hell still ping was only 500+ it was like running a move in slow mod. got out don't care to much for this game DF:BHD to much
Game rate's suck 1-100% super great
DF:1 25% going uphill lag in
DF:2 95% best
DF:LW 80% could have been better no grass to smoke with.
DF:TFD 65% could have been better buildens/grass to smoke with.
DF:BHD Demo 15% do to crash's a lot and lag even offline it dose lag
3d card is total updated Geforce 4 serials fully updated
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-15-2003, 02:58 AM
Chief ADFP

update i gave up going to wait till the full DF:BHD come out getting really sick of the lockup's and crash's it doing tested DF:LW & DF:TFD they doing fine when it come's to DF:BHD its suck's in my book.

going to unstill DF:BHD Demo Vr 7.33 with Devilclaws Addon and the goofy map editor med making my system crash and lockup totaly after i instill that addon in to it got nothen but a white screen on my desktop and log into novaworld to play DF:BHD as it loadup the listing the goofy game lockup totaly can't use "Alt+Ctri+Delte or Alt+Tab" nothen happen can't close it out talk about a total crash-job lost some .dll's in the exploryer #6 and using Dx9 had to restill them back in going to use Goback pro to undo it all back in time 2/12/2003 midnight.

hate to say it the DF:BHD Demo totaly suck, have use other DF-Serials Demo did not have this much trouble as this DF:BHD Demo dose to me, sorry you all really was hoping it work out but now really sick of the crashing & game locking up, its given me a headack the likes i never had before.

P.s i e-mail Support@novalogic.com attach 3-files to them so they can look into it see why its doing what its doing should get a reply to me this demo is dead not good at all for me.
Old 02-15-2003, 11:20 AM
TGIF is offline TGIF

banning?

having problems banning people in the new demo. i can punt but when i try to ban it says "number not in use" anyone have the same problem?

thanks
Old 02-15-2003, 05:59 PM
Chief ADFP

they may have left that option out only in the full one may have it there may be a patch out there for it.
devilclaw may have it he has done a lot for it making patch's
Old 02-16-2003, 07:24 AM
TGIF is offline TGIF

thanks cheif... thought it might just be something i did....lol i'm always tweaking ****
Old 02-16-2003, 04:06 PM
MattUSMC67 is offline MattUSMC67

The game feels to tight, not loose enough. My mouse is not sensative enough even tho I have the setting turned to full sensativity. Its still sluggish and this is not a graphics problem I have a powerful computer. My mouse works fine with all other FPS games. Its a USB Logitech Mouseman Dual Optical
Old 02-17-2003, 07:18 PM
MattUSMC67 is offline MattUSMC67

Sometimes the round from the 203 doesent detonate I would say for every 6 shots 2 or 3 wont detonate. It seems to happen when im in the enemy base.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:38 PM
dekard xc is offline dekard xc

BHD demo 2 + master add-on. Ive had the game freeze when playin TDM a few other players in the server have also reported freezin I also get this 1 on the city limits day map

join our own server the game loads up np can c all buildins etc the prob then occurs when i join the next games /maps certain buildins and players are rendered only in a checked pattern this does not apear 2 b a prob in the other server i have played (freakygames) altho the maps i played did not have a lot of buildins like the city limits map players were also rendered correctly.

sys spec

Athlon XP 1700+

gforce 3 ti 200 128 mb

512mb ram
directx 8.1
windows xp pro 2002 ver
All drivers have been updated and have dwld the patch 4 the graphics any body any ideas tks
Old 03-10-2003, 01:48 PM
Chief ADFP

for: Waterboy

go here get new driver its counts what type of system you have they have a listing of them there for that type "Avance AC'97 audio codec sound card" that you have.

Link to new updated Driver: http://www.avance.com/