Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:55 AM
DC_Scout_67 is offline DC_Scout_67

Confused NovaWorld Lobby Address for DFX?

Does anyone have the NovaWorld Lobby Address for DFX? I use the VisualRoute trace route utility, to check for bad hops that result in slow ping times, and C.I.s when hosting online games. I have used the DFLW Public Games Lobby address (nw3.novaworld.net) in the past to successfully identify a couple bad hops that were causing problems while hosting DFLW. Believe me the expression "a picture is worth a 1000 words" is true when trying to prove to your ISP that there is a bad hop. They could not deny the screenshots back then of my trace route utility showing a hop spiking over 400ms. I have been unable to find the appropriate address for the DFX Public Games Lobby tho. I appreciate the help, if you can provide that address for my trace routes.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I don't think there is, if you're talking about a direct web link to the lobby.

DFX has an ''integrated'' sorta thing...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 03-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Milenko is offline Milenko

Send a message via ICQ to Milenko
there isnt a lobby page like in LW. However if you goto your cache folder in your DFX folder there are files called .mnx in the title of those there are IP addresses you used to connect to Nova World. Hope that helps!

You Down with the clown?
Old 03-24-2007, 08:35 AM

Smile

That is the exact kind of info I was looking for. THANKS A BUNCH !

Old 03-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

If you found IP's for the lobby can you post the info here? Like the complete file.. may be helpfull for other people

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 03-30-2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DC_Scout_67
That is the exact kind of info I was looking for. THANKS A BUNCH !
No problem bro!

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
If you found IP's for the lobby can you post the info here? Like the complete file.. may be helpfull for other people
they change all the time, and they now are in the process of moving servers as I am sure you know. After that gets completed around the 6th of April I will delete my cache and post them here for you

You Down with the clown?
Old 03-30-2007, 05:20 PM

Sad DFX IP address public lobby

Unforunately, I tried all of those in the Cache file, and none of them worked, so I am still looking. With DFLW, if I want to check my connection speed, I just type at the Command Prompt: ping nw3.novaworld.net, or just the nw3.novaworld.net on my trace route utilitiy, and I can see if there is a latency problem between me and NOVA. And if I want see for sure that I did not forget to remove the Password (getting old, lol), I just go to: http://nw3.novaworld.net/dflw_9_lobbyx_pub.lob ; so it seems to me there should be similar addresses for the host to check on his DFX game.

Still searching,
DC

Old 03-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
you can use WolfRat to admin your game server, i know its for JO but it does work for DFX as well.

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin
Old 04-02-2007, 08:29 AM

Re: DFX IP address public lobby

Quote:
Originally posted by DC_Scout_67
Unforunately, I tried all of those in the Cache file, and none of them worked, so I am still looking. With DFLW, if I want to check my connection speed, I just type at the Command Prompt: ping nw3.novaworld.net, or just the nw3.novaworld.net on my trace route utilitiy, and I can see if there is a latency problem between me and NOVA. And if I want see for sure that I did not forget to remove the Password (getting old, lol), I just go to: http://nw3.novaworld.net/dflw_9_lobbyx_pub.lob ; so it seems to me there should be similar addresses for the host to check on his DFX game.

Still searching,
DC
remember the addresses you found or no longer the addresses to the servers, they are being moved.

You Down with the clown?