Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-06-2002, 12:11 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry RE A PROUD CHEAT DEBATE.

Hello el bastardo,

interesting point of view and I respect you for it but, this an open forum and although it may a never ending problem, (cheating) many players like myself simply find it impossible to fathom what makes these people tick. That's what forums are about open and free discussion about what ever you wish to discuss!!!!

BADDOG
ENGLAND
Old 06-06-2002, 04:52 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
sry for replying this late but i wasnt near a comp with internet connection throughout the week so i will read the messages asap.
rogue np we all fly up sumtime and maybe ive should have said it different. Only my english aint that well im just a dutch person.

I will be back soon.........first sum sleep ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 06-06-2002, 05:11 PM
EL_Bastardo UFP is offline EL_Bastardo UFP

and it take no effect... sorry m8... u can write and write a whole book about it... when u want... i promise u no effect... so why does you need your energy for those things...??? i can understand that cheaters suxx... in my eyes just loosers... but i must tell this not all the time... again and again...

Visit http://www.ufp-base.de

sorry but the whole homepage is in german now... hehe
Old 06-08-2002, 07:57 AM
ranger59 is offline ranger59

Send a message via ICQ to ranger59
hey BADDOG i was in the same server when that happened
i got seriously pissed and blew him uo with at4 but he just wouldnt have it so i challenged him 1 on1
DUDE HE SUCKED COCK LETTME JUST SAY THIS IF HES OUT THERE : IF UR GONNA CHEAT AT LEAST DO IT WELL ****ER
damn what a nerd
nerd
Old 06-08-2002, 10:38 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool RE: A PROUD CHEAT!

Hey All,

Well this post really has struck a cord with quite a few players!!!! I know there is not a lot we can do about them on a permanent basis but, I am amazed at the strength of feeling against them in general!!!! It's a wonder any cheats exist at all with the ill feeling against them!!!!! I have tried the tips that guys have given me on DF-HQ and I'm finding that for me personally the problem is beginning to fade away slowly. To the other players who say people call cheat to easily I have to say you are right up to a point. Mostly however I find that when I drop into some one's server I have a good game with few problems. I suppose as along as games exist this phenomenon will continue until the technology exists to eradicate it once and for all!!!! I would like to add further that when I bring down a cheat it gives me a real feeling of satisfaction to blow them away lol lol!!!!

Thx
BADDOG

ENGLAND 1 ARGENTINA O SAYS IT ALL I THINK!!!!

Old 06-08-2002, 12:42 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

*laughing at all the peeps who think they can BAN cheaters* face it, 99% of all cheaters have floating ip, wich means that whenever the reconnect to the internet they get a new ip.. so if the yget banned, they go change name, reconnect and enter again!

i dont like cheaters and never will, but its just a game

Old 06-28-2002, 09:10 AM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
A few weeks ago my self, and a few from my squad were having a really good practice ANvs ALL kind of a thing any way there was 4 of us and 6 on the other team, lucky for us we got the drop on them first This, meant they were stuck in there spawn when all of sudden clays start to appear rite in front of our faces, But no 1 around us for that split secs u should have heard what were saying to each other on rw lol The air when Blue!! lol and the guy who was putting them there total denied it was him LOL god what do these idiots think....

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.
Old 06-29-2002, 12:13 AM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
eek

1.)server name (Game & room your in)
sample "DF:LW-Fart wars"
2.)name of cheater.
3.)what the cheater is doing.
4.)time & date
5.)Pic of cheater.
6.)subject line; "cheater report"
7.)e-mail it to support@novalogic.com
**by doing this will get them block from Novalogic acct**
Free server without account.
sorry to report it will nt do good for the following games;
DF:1/2 you don't need a account to play them soo you can't have a account remove as for "cheater report" gose you still can send them but it do no good but they will start to see they got trouble in it too and maybe they do something about it.

i did 3 sample "THE LAW" is no more only cheat come back in is pay a fine buy a new Cd for DFLW or any Nova acct that has do with CD with Key-codes for account.[COLOR=crimson]by doing this will get them block from Novalogic
http://adf-squad.cjb.net/

Last edited by chief*ADFP*; 06-29-2002 at 12:25 AM.
Old 06-30-2002, 07:24 PM
Hellfighter

thats ok i block a lot of them cheaters latly maybe you hear they are asking for dflw Cd-key-code that is their cd-key code no longer work do to their account has been block by novalogic like some say i lost it or it got mess-up.soo don't tell anyone your dflw cd-key code....like i say a cheater is seen by me i'll send in a "cheater report" their account is block and deleted.Only way they get back in is to pay a fine (buy a new DFLW Cd) their older Cd is no longer any good.
Old 07-01-2002, 03:15 AM
HD135 is offline HD135

Plain

Ok Chief, you are undoubtedly an expert on identifying "Cheaters". But unlike you, the vast majority of players making those accusations are dead wrong (small pun). Does NL really have the time and resources to authenicate each claim? If the same morons that so freely stamp others with the "cheater" label are the ones notifying NL, we are in trouble. I can move from a game where I just got spanked by 40 kills to one I win by 20. And guess what? I'll get accused of using a trainer or other nonsense. It is evident that the dynamics of the game mixed with the querks of the internet, differing equipment, connection speeds, multi talent levels, personalities, etc , produce game results that don't always make sense. That also doesn't make it cheating. As El Bastardo stated, this is truely a "never ending" story.
Old 07-01-2002, 07:13 AM
Hellfighter

MAN YOU REALLY THINK OF CRAZY **** I SEE A TRUE CHEATER SAMPLE SPEED CHEATER I TAKE A PIC SEND IT IN WITH THE REPORT WITH IT, I DO KNOW WHAT A CHEAT IS NUTCASE SO FOR GET IT GUY
Old 07-01-2002, 07:15 AM
Hellfighter

yes they do have the time you mark the e-mail subject line "cheater report" they jump on it asap
Old 07-01-2002, 07:40 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

By complaining about the cheats and haveing pissing contests with them you are giving them what they get off on. Leave them alone, if you wanna send a report to nova just do it. Talking **** to the cheat is what he/she wants. No one likes a cheat that ruins a game. But that's what it is. It's a game. I will say it again a <b>game</b>. If they are ruining it that bad for you, go play checkers or somthing. Some people spend to much time worrieing about the cheats they can't even get a good game in. There are usually 1000+ people playing df at any given time. Maybe 20 of them cheat. Go find another server and stay away from stats. Or do what I do, don't say nothin to the cheat but make his stay hell.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-01-2002, 07:50 AM
Hellfighter

Cheater report
By;Novalogic
7-Steps to do a cheater report

1.)server name (Game & server your in)sample "DF:LW-Fart wars"

2.)name of cheater.

3.)type of cheat he/she doing;

4.)time & date;

5.)Pic of cheater. (.Bms SS00??)

6.)in the e-mail subject line; "cheater report"

7.)e-mail it to support@novalogic.com
__________________________________________________ _____________________
**Never give out your Cd-key code that is what we block they log-in to make a account we lookup the player name see his account in there is the Cd-key code its all blocked.**
Old 07-01-2002, 09:27 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Just a quick note on the subject of making cheaters tick.
1) Some of them actually make the cheats themselves. Novalogice code is not open so first timers and even old timers get a kick out of cracking the code.
2) Just look at how many people get fit to bursting screaming about them. I quite like to be centre of attention too so I can easily see how amusing this thread to people who use cheats.
3) If you are playing in a full 50 man server and 49 of them are screaming at the cheat, this isn't going to concern them becasue none of its real. They know its not real and the thought of 50 people across the planet banging their screens is amusing to ME let alone a cheat.

My advice to you is to run your server as best you can and have fun doing it.
Most people moan about cheats in stats but their are plenty of public games out there that are 99.9% cheat free. Why don't they play in them thats what I want to know?
Prolly cos most public servers switch tracers off and these people can't handle their guns properly without the computer drawing a line to where they are aiming.
I have never ever given a monkeys about cheats. Once I found it frustrating with a prone speed cheater but I just avoided him and still came top 5 in Playoffs. Those that didn't do as well it was because they spent more time typing than playing and really winding themselves up... Sad.
You must take some responsibility for the formation and perpetuation of the cheat caller culture as well though.
My biggest frustration and what does have me banging my fist on my screen is people calling me a cheat either because they suck, or because they do not understand the concept of ping, lag etc.
Panther, My squad General and myself have all been punted from public servers becasue we were cheating.
Needless to say we were not, we were just having good games.
The ONLY thing that annoys me about DFLW online is being called a cheat. And this thread doesnt help because the 'chronilogiaclly challenged (lol)' and n00bs are being taught that this problem is far far far worse than it actually is and so are very very quick to spout it out or, if they are hosting punt and ban, which is ridiculous.
You put a list of everyone you know has been cheating on this forum and I will make a list of every server and player (that I remember) that falsley accused me of cheating. I guarantee my list will be at least twice as large as yours.

I take nothing away from your and others frustrations but you must take responsibility for helping to perpetuate my frustration with continuous alarmist tributes to the misguided few leading to a culture that is the real rot of this community.

Old 07-01-2002, 10:14 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool RE: A PROUD CHEAT.

Hello All,

Well this thread has certainly got every one's attention!!!! That was never my intention but it obviously struck a nerve with a lot of players. I think it's been said before but the fact is, cheats exist and have done since games were invented for PC's. However my contention is that I personally don't like cheats and would never cheat myself. I think that the people who resort to cheats are latent onanist's one and all. I have now reached the stage where I tend to ignore them on Nova's server's and punt them from my own if they are clearly and with out a shadow of doubt using some form of cheat. I understand that the original purpose for so called cheat codes was that they were for the use of game designers but, as with all things they got into the public domain and became popular amongst certain groups of people. I don't let it spoil my game but I still think that these individuals are lacking something. After all it is just a game and not a matter of life or death and if you need to cheat to win, then what is the purpose of playing Land Warrior or any game for that matter?

I also stated at some time or other that Delta Force 2 had become over run by cheats and as I enjoy playing Land Warrior I did not want to see it go the same way! I suppose as with all things it is a matter of individual choice and as long as cheat codes exist then some people will choose to use them.

I never asked that people agree or disagree with my point of view but, I thought that as the person I saw cheating was quite proud of it and had no intention of stopping what he was doing I would mention here in this forum and, as I am led to understand, this what these forums are all about, free and open discussion!!!!

I have been playing Land Warrior for the past 6 months and have enornous fun on my own maps and on the maps of other players. I'm still on a steep learning curve regarding map making but I will get there with time and effort. Cheats and the people who use them will not stop me as an indivdual from getting a great deal of pleasure from playing on this superb game!!!!

I would like to add that I have made many friends through this game and as I have been house bound by a spine injury, Delta Force Force Land Warrior has been my gate way to another world!!!!

THX
BADDOG
ENGLAND

Old 07-01-2002, 10:49 AM
Hellfighter

there are some use hex tools to make trainers not all are made up by I understand that the original purpose for so called cheat codes was that they were for the use of game designers.after the that point now days other's have made what they call trainers and there even cheater's squads out there i seen their url and they even ban-their squad members
if they don't come up with a new trainer to use to cheat with this suck these so call cheater really got to lrean man what will happen if they play that US-ARMY game thats coming out will the (ARMY) lol about it or get them for as a hacker what ever happen it is a lot better without cheaters in all the game.US-ARMY is no Fool ether that ARM-Force we are talk about big time.:o
Old 07-01-2002, 08:39 PM
HD135 is offline HD135

Cool

"MAN YOU REALLY THINK OF CRAZY ****"
Chief, Hope my retort didn't come across as bashing you. That was not the intent of my comments. Just as ZZA1pqx (try saying that quickly 3 times) stated, its being called a cheat that is most irksome. You have no defense against such statements. Any person of character takes offense to those type of accusations. The thought of these stupid folk getting the attention of NL and proliferating untruths is what I meant to address.
ZZA1pqx, If you listen to Jim Rome's radio show you will understand the term " Rack Him". Its a compliment. Very well said. I also appreciate the fact someone picked up on the
"chronologically challenged" phrase.
Panther is right. It's a game. It's just a game. Thanks again for reminding us. I could not agree more about the amount of cheating that actually takes place. Just like Baddog, I'm still in the learning stages. The more I learn about the game the less cheating I see. Funny how that works. The temptation of responding to the call of "cheater" still has its allure. Those most vocal are the easiest to toy with. They are usually the sunbathers, the ones lying out in the open or standing around with camara in hand snapping pictures. It's laughable when they sound the trumpet of "cheater" after being plugged in the pie hole a few times. They haven't a clue.
Old 07-01-2002, 09:27 PM
Hellfighter

ok you made it clear as class only i hate cheaters man they really can mess-up good fun time for us all.had my way they be jail for life.!!
Old 07-01-2002, 10:24 PM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
If lots of people were as passionate as Cheif about cheaters then www.xcheater.com would not exist....it would have been hacked and destroyed.... as its the main source of all of these cheats....when I saw a post on DFBarracks that the first cheats on tfd had come out...i went to the x cheater forums and had a look at the task force dagger section....boy! these people dont have a life! they were saying things like "Task Force Dagger is CRAP I aint playing it until there is a speed trainer" and they were giving out the codes to all the n00b cheaters......also I saw sum1 that had a weird sig...it was the DF3.net logo and next to it an animated dude was pissing on it....you wonder were these people were when they handed out brains!!!....also I play mostly TKOTH and that is where most of em go for Zone Time....which sux coz on certain times all of the tkoth servers have cheats in...and I aint accusing dudes who shoot me cheats I mean the speeders that you can CLEARLY see....I once was like Chief and I sent in SS's of em I think mayb one of em was succesfull...and that cheater came in on a diff account.....its ludicrous.....I reckon Nova are Helpless....there is a Myth of these heavenly beings called "Sysops" I often here people "callin out to them" when there is a cheat around "SYSOP ||~|| IS CHEATING PLEASE BAN HIM" boy I even laugh at that....and so do the cheats......what can we do?? mayb if they gave experienced people in delta force (and trustworthy ones) some "sysop" capabilities....they could clean em up...the only other thing to do (and i aint reccomending this course of action) is to hack the **** out of xcheater....sometimes you feel thats the only way....

Mayb these cheaters are in sort of a "La-La" land...they dont get no where in life so they cheat in virtual reality.....it dosent occur to them that u cant do that in real life....in the army u cant hold down a button and get continuos at4 fire.......

God Bless the people that play Fair...Well and QUIETLY