Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-02-2002, 12:32 AM
HD135 is offline HD135

Two different approaches for dealing with cheating have emerged. 1. " The Bill and Ted approach": crush, kill, destroy all cheaters ( and I assume their 1st born too, maybe even a few generations back to clear out any suspicious genes. ) 2. The "Beautiful Mind" philisophical, pragmatic, even cerebral approach: "The cheaters will always be among you as long as human nature is involved". Get used to it or take up playing checkers instead of NL games.
Merits of #1:
huge adrenilin rushes mixed with polychromatic tracers shooting from ones eyes.
Demerits of #1: long periods of PMS like symptoms ( another not so clever pun) causing brooding behavior.
Merits of #2: Steady heart rate, better scores due to more attentive play, and possibly lower cholesterol though testing is not complete.
Demerits of #2: The building of patience and fortitude in dealing with persons of dubious virtue.
Signed HD135 Aka: NUTCASE
Old 07-02-2002, 12:41 AM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
your right on the mark ok can't say anything now you said it all.
Old 07-03-2002, 11:14 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool RE: A PROUD CHEAT.

Hi guys,

I have to say this about ICE CANNON'S comment's on Xcheater.com. Your dead right chum!!!! Some one should destroy this stupid site once and for all!!!! The amount of idiots who used to type in their text box on DF2 about how great this site was!!!! Which of course encouraged other like minded idiots to go along and get a trainer or some other cheat and as a result began the process which has ruined DF2 as a game!!!!

It seems that although cheating is done by a small minority, their ability to spoil every one else's fun does seem to cause quite a few problems.

Perhaps this phenomenon is part of our modern culture in as much as playing by the rules is now considered to be at best stupid and at worst a completely out dated way of behaving. Win at any cost regardless of how you achieve it seems to be the way of things in the modern world. I know it's only a game but I firmly believe that every player good or bad should have a fair fighting chance, unfortunately it seems that myself and people like me are in declining numbers.

Eventually this cheating business may drive many people away from on-line gaming which, I think would a very sad occurence.

We shall see.

BADDOG

Old 07-03-2002, 01:09 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

mentioning that site only gives pple ideas.. so plz dont

Old 07-03-2002, 03:26 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool RE:A PROUD CHEAT.

Hi Cr4zy,

I think it's way to late m8. The people who cheat already know about that site so mentioning it here won't make a great deal of difference. It's there, it exists and until some one decides to do something about it it will go on providing these morons with crap to spoil this game and others!

BADDOG
Old 07-03-2002, 03:32 PM
Hellfighter

the only way now is what Novalogic is doing with their other gaming area's sample df:lw your Cd you buy has its very owne Key-code like MS-Office 2000/XP has you signup a account with it if you see a cheater send in a "cheater report" Novalogic look up the Player Name see the account Block it only way a player (Cheater) be remove from the gaming area.Cheater can come back in is to buy a new Cd
(Pay a fine) is Novalogic really blocking them? we don't know if they are or not like to see a list say that these accounts have been block do to cheater reports sent into Novalogic don't need say who send it in only name & why it been block.
i have seen people asking for other people Key-code's reason a lot have said they lost their's no this not the case their account have been blocked they try to log-in they get nothen at all.

people who use a hex-tool should be in jail for breaking into a game software Novalogic made these game's they do have a copy right and on their software any one who chainge the software to make it do what they like it to do is breaking the law.

Hex-tool is what they use to make trainers with.they edited the data in the software so they can make a trainer then turn around show it off to other's even post them up to frag other players to be come like them. you tell me if a hacker break into a bank system then turn around make the software add more money into their account (game are score so they have a better score killing other's)then turn around make a trainer (trainer is a shotcut for hex to edited the data its tool) soo other can do the same.
Old 07-03-2002, 09:29 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I still say there are more people screaming cheat spoiling my game than there are actually cheating.
The only reason I and some of my pals including the DFHQ webmaster stop playing is when we can't have fun cos people are moaning about us.
I have only once been irritated by a cheater.
I have hundreds of times left servers because people call me cheat.
Thats what will destroy us. Paranoia.
Its a proven weapon of war.
And you lot are buying into it like lemmings.
I would like to see all people that use in game chat to cry cheat banned as well as anyone caught cheating.
And to be fair to XCHEAT I just checked them out and all their published cheats are single player cheats.
Once again it is the numptys in the forums that are spoiling it. You don't like it go ask XCHEAT bosses to make you a MOD and you can spend all day banning and deleting offensive posts.
Fricition had a match we won convincingly entirley ruined by a squad who decided we must have been using server side team cheats to win the game when actually the sucked.
We have played matches with suspect players before but we just got on with it and afterwards made the decision not to play them again. Simple.
I do understand the frustration but please just concentrate on getting good enough to beat cheaters rather than spending the game typing in crap and venting your frustration.
I don't want to hear it when I am playing, and neither do the majority of the rest of the players.
All you end up doing is flooding the game test with FFS, BS, ttttt, yyyyy, CHEAT!, why you doing this?
Which doesnt leave a lot of room for some good old fashioned get to know you chat.
I try to be sympathetic to people who worry about cheating but to be honest its getting old, tired and is perpetuating a culture that is utterly ruining my game time which I have precious little of.

Old 07-03-2002, 10:05 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
OK I changed my mind on the XCHEAT site it is blatant.
But still there are only about 10 people who are regularly posting in there. Compared to how many who have added to this and other threads?

Old 07-04-2002, 12:32 AM
Hellfighter

your right about that player's do cyr wolf a lot soo much its really is too much was a time when you say bud like to play some now days every one typing hey he's cheating or he using a grenade luancher he most be a cheater use a real gun guy (DFLW) ...yep hear it all the time and had it happen to me tue-day funny thing they came in here said it DF-Hq some guy came in call me a cheater he play DF2 i really don't care for it too much its really bad in their some time's i wish novalogic close that one down for good their server's. i even use a acp-patch a anti-cheat patch for all of them (DF1/2/lw)and they still call me a cheater lmao but its is tiring hearing it all the time.soo i greed with you on that all the way!!
Old 07-04-2002, 12:34 AM
Hellfighter

hey guy check out the wallpaper i made its posted up here top one on the list
Old 07-04-2002, 05:23 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool RE: A PROUD CHEAT.

Hello All,

I see the debate continues about cheating and crying cheat because some 1 is kicking your ass because they are better than you. I agree with a lot of what ZZA1PQX says on this subject. I personally do not cry cheat anymore as I have learned that many players are simply superb at playing Land Warrior, a level of skill (superb) that I hope to achieve one fine day.

However, I think this thread has struck a cord with many players and that in itself validates any arguments or comments on the subject of cheating. I agree that we should not get bogged down in this particular discussion as the phenomenon of cheating is fairly rare. As for sites that provide cheats of all kinds, well, like the weather they will always be with us!

As I have said before, Cheats and idiots in general will not now, or ever stop me from enjoying the camadarie of the game and having a lot of fun playing it!

BADDOG
ENGLAND

Old 07-04-2002, 06:12 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
here here 2 baddog lol....and i am like baddog hoping 2 become superb...and i dont cry cheat any more just take photos....

and when sum1 calls u a cheat when u good...you should just say "sorry m8 i aint a cheat" then if they wont shut up bozo block em....

also just shoot em.....

in war if u h8 the enemy THEN KILL EM

lol
Old 07-04-2002, 06:14 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
o an in the xcheat forums is where they post cheats...it is whenre the 1st tfd cheat was posted
Old 07-05-2002, 04:33 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool RE:A PROUD CHEAT.

Hi Ice Cannon,

More power to you m8!!!! I hope we both get real superb as long as i'm more superb that you lol lol lol. I didn't know that X cheater was the site where the 1st cheat for DFLW was posted. Thx for the info m8. I hope to see in the game some time!!!!

Best Wishes
BADDOG.