Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-29-2005, 03:53 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Gamer: Land of no return

Gamer: Land of no return
By: Chief ADFP

John awoke to the sound of gun fire in a strange land he don’t recall being here before, all he can remember is his mission to save life’s and finish his mission.

The story unfold it self as he move on.

1st Lt John cipolin got up and started to run, he hear a voice in his helmet telling him to go to the right of that hilltop, being watchful of everything around him and listing to the sound in the air, he moves on for 300m more! then the voice says stop here and lay low an till I tell to move on, Lt John do as he is told from the voice in his headset. He waited for another 5min and looking in the direction he hear gun fire from. Something popup to his right he see’s a enemy coming at him, he pulls out a MP5 SP shots it before the enemy could kill him first, but some reason before the enemy solder die it yell out you cheater. But Lt John did not know what the enemy meant by saying that? so he move on. Getting up he look back at the dead enemy the body was gone. He was very scared now who is remove the dead enemy body’s, he move around that hill top to see who maybe doing it? no one can be seen for miles around his location. Only thing he can think of is these darn ants around here must be really hunger or something is not right here. The voice came back telling him to move North east so he move in that direction come across the enemy base, the voice came and said; to attack all enemy solders in this area, and disable their radio tower and computer center. So he pulls out the MP5 SP and night version goggle and goes in for the attack. As he sneak his way in he see some of these enemy walking about the area he shot them dead before they had a chance to see him, he moves on with this new mission at hand he has kill over 20 solders of the enemy by now. Like a ghost one pop-up from the wall and shots him, as he bleeding there looking at this ghost solder thinking were did he come from before the light gone out, he hears the voice for the last time, I should have look up and seen him on the rooftop lets respawn again play some more and kill more of the enemy. he hears another voice in the back grounds says no tire of this game lets play some DF: blackhawk down some its cooler then this game JOTR-E?
===========================================
will i try my hand at this, don't think it totally bad.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]