Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 11-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Biggrin EA GAMES™ unveils The Lord of the Rings

Click on the sig above to the site remember take your bloody axe with you. you will need it. good old days D&D

On November 6th, EA GAMES™ unveils the final chapter in the saga of The One Ring, The Lord of the Rings™; The Return of the King™. In the only video game based on the upcoming movie blockbuster, experience more heroes, more quests, and more adventure than ever before on console or PC.
Determine the fate of Middle-earth™ as Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, or Gimli. Plus, discover three hidden heroes.

Form your own Fellowship in the all-new co-operative Multiplayer mode.

Engage in epic battles against Shelob, the Witch King, and a vast multitude of Sauron's minions.
Create your hero from the ground up with dozens of upgradeable moves, skills, attacks, and spells.
Fight for Middle-earth in over 12 highly interactive locations - catapult fiery blasts into enemy hordes, impale foes with war pikes found on the field of battle, and unleash the legendary fury of Aragorn's sword.
Immerse yourself in the world of the blockbuster movies. View exclusive footage from The Return of the King film, find voice-overs by the actors themselves, and hear the original movie soundtrack

sounds sweet
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-06-2003 at 12:07 AM.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:15 PM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

I 've already bought the game dude.... IT ROCKS!!!! better than 2 towers. Love using "Gandalf" he da man!!!
Old 11-07-2003, 12:07 AM
Chief ADFP

lol you have any screenshot of the game play? meaning by you like to see what it looks like from a player point of view.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:39 AM

it's on my PS2. cant have a screenshot outofit.... sorry dude. Using the hobbits sucks though. (Sam or Frodo)

there's 5 more unlockable characters to choose from. I've no idea who its gonna be. It'll be cool if you choose Sauron..... lol... or even Treebeard... double lol!!!
Old 11-10-2003, 01:39 AM

it's on my PS2. cant have a screenshot outofit.... sorry dude. Using the hobbits sucks though. (Sam or Frodo)

there's 5 more unlockable characters to choose from. I've no idea who its gonna be. It'll be cool if you can choose Sauron..... lol... or even Treebeard... double lol!!!
Old 11-10-2003, 01:40 AM

whoops double reply...sorry bout dat.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by animal_mutha

there's 5 more unlockable characters to choose from. I've no idea who its gonna be. It'll be cool if you choose Sauron..... lol... or even Treebeard... double lol!!!
you love this you can with your PC it can be done take screenshot maybe you did not know it before.
ok if you had a Tv-Card you can hookup your PS2 to your VCR and it hookup to your Pc you can use the Tv-Card to take screen shots of it, Tv-Card gose for US-$45.00 and up
"PCI TV Tuner's and Recorder's"
recorder means what every you see on your Tv-card can be recorded to your HD or a Cd,DVD RW is better for this think as a VCR in side your PC. will look them over cheaper then buying a DVD, VCR players or recordes and you can hookup tv cable to it to.

PS2 hookup to your VCR to Tv right will now Hook it up like this VCR to Your PC and watch all the shows on your montor and take screenshot or even some case what ever gose on you montor you have it on tape i getting GeForce 4 with Tv-Out put have to use a S-Cable for it (Video-cable 4-pin) it going to be hookup to my VCR to tap my games i play and Tv show to my VCR. mostly Tv-input feed only tv pci cards, a Video-card some have a Tv-output in this case my GeForce 4 has it included its only output feed.