Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Man Claims He Captured Alien on Film

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/man-cla...100x1200124545

True or just a hoax?

If it is true or just a hoax it looks creepy lol

Old 06-01-2008, 01:18 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Hoax, that would be easy to do with a puppet.

If you believe that, you must believe the cookie monster from Sesame Street is real.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
it's a chicken!
Old 06-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Why are alien photos/videos always black and white and horiable quality? Because they are bull****. I'm not saying aliens don't exists, I just don't believe they are here. I won't until I see one for myself.

I hope they don't look like steves avatar cause that's freaky.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 06-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Why are alien photos/videos always black and white and horiable quality? Because they are bull****.
thank you.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 06-01-2008, 09:03 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Why are alien photos/videos always black and white and horiable quality? Because they are bull****. I'm not saying aliens don't exists, I just don't believe they are here. I won't until I see one for myself.

I hope they don't look like steves avatar cause that's freaky.
Ditto
Old 06-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
hoax they are trying to fool other is all
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-02-2008, 06:25 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
ok ill throw in my opinion now lol

i found it kinda funny but the only way we will EVER know if an alien has stepped foot on the earths surface is when we come face to face with them and they say if they did or not

Old 06-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

I very much believe that theres life out there, if the chance of life evolving on a planet is 1 in a billion, then of what were aware of theres about a billion planets with life out there...

Though what I keep coming back to is the issue that if their that advanced that they can travel across space, then why the hell would they be visiting us? were a tiny planet thats very primitive (compared to these aliens). Id hope they'd have better things to do than come talk to humans, lets face it, on the whole were a pretty stupid race of people (pessemism anyone?) if any did visit their either the equivalent of the "contiki tour" holiday types or some really bored aliens that probably wouldnt be very interesting...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I very much believe that theres life out there, if the chance of life evolving on a planet is 1 in a billion, then of what were aware of theres about a billion planets with life out there...

Though what I keep coming back to is the issue that if their that advanced that they can travel across space, then why the hell would they be visiting us? were a tiny planet thats very primitive (compared to these aliens). Id hope they'd have better things to do than come talk to humans, lets face it, on the whole were a pretty stupid race of people (pessemism anyone?) if any did visit their either the equivalent of the "contiki tour" holiday types or some really bored aliens that probably wouldnt be very interesting...
Maybe that's why they just come for a few seconds then fly away

We suck

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 06-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I reckon if there's a billion planets in space then the chances of we being visited by aliens are pretty pretty slim, considering all the planets they could visit (or are able to visit).
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 06-02-2008, 04:59 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Quote:

They just want to see where you live Mike so they can steal you to build some websites for them and so they can get internet access to access NovaHQ

Old 06-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Chief ADFP

here the thing if there was life after the big bang? then after a time their sun burn out and they been long gone by now!, even if they travel around the outer limits of space for a long time & they did get very fare and if they did come here? we are so backward to their stander its be a waste of their time even stop by and say hi. only reason they even come here see we have something in common with them in their history.

only reason i think they do stop by would be for resource of food and supply's, they can take it without paying for it (i mean who going to stop them?).

then again end of days? when they do come by see us we may become food for them or slave but then again life on this planet H20 and food meant & plants they could use.

i would think they could put the whole planet to sleep and pick what they need for resource in one day and gone and next day all left behind would wake up and notice all gone and totally clueless what has happen. i mean who in their right mind would steal something without paying for it, easy way get around it put ever one to sleep then take it

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-02-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:37 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

i believe we rnt alone... seriouslly look at the since of the universe? there has to be something....

but that image looks so fake.. lol
Old 06-03-2008, 05:12 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

William, who says that they need H2O or food? who knows what they like, they might like on drinking methane & gasoline if all we know, or they just might not eat at all lol

Old 06-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Chief ADFP

don't really matter what they need for resource, they can take what they like and move on.

i mean if they come here from many light years way, they can do as they please h2o was a sample. if they need blood they can take it tooo

they can be like frogs or spider they sleep for many years in the cold and wake when time call them too
Old 06-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Quote:

Who's to say "the" aliens are highly advanced?

Who's to say there's only one alien "civilisation"?
Old 06-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Im not, im making an assumption that if they have modes of transportation that can cross the galaxy then in all probability they would make us look primitive by comparison.

Also never implied a nunber of civilizations?

For those that read, I highly reccomend Illegal Alien by Robert Sawyer, its a mix of scifi and legal drama. A bunch of aliens come to earth and one of them is accused of a crime..