Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-21-2004, 09:46 AM
WhIsSlEr.C.K is offline WhIsSlEr.C.K

I cant do it

Hey guys, ive been makng maps for ages now and i still cant get tings to tilt, i can do all that stuff in "item attributes" but i cant seemto make things tilt over instread of just making them go vertical or horizontal

If u stilldont know wat i mean let take this for a small Example.
Im makingthis bridg map and i want to put a car accident on it. Instead of putting the cars up[side down, How can i put them on there side.
Please let me know if u know.

Cheers.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
No its not possible to put the cars on their side, Its just the way the models are created.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:44 AM
dfxk_dfbhd is offline dfxk_dfbhd

Send a message via AIM to dfxk_dfbhd
i dont no either i`ve been trying to figer out to sry can`t help
Old 03-29-2004, 02:25 AM
Sazza is offline Sazza

You can shoot a car that moves. Then vaporize that car while still burning. Teleport the parked version of the same car to a teletarget exact where the car exploded. Don´t forget to change the pitch to a tilted porsition of the parked verion before teleport. And match the blue/red lines in 3d-wiev togheter with the targetmarker.
The tilt of a car is made forwards or backwards and will not work with cool rollovers on their sides. This is´nt looking wery pretty in my testmap. But with patience and lots of tweakin´ you can get there or very close to it.

If it is a SP mission you can add some particel effects like more fire and smoke, all wraped into a great crashsound. From the far, it can look/sound cool. I can understand what you looking for, and this is not a good solution, but is the closest i could get in my test over a small time.
I can only hope that you´ll carry on with this map-experiment and post the result here. All for one. --Anyone intressted in my testmap. PM me. I dont say I have the anwer to it, just one idea to start out with.