Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:52 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Smile NEW IDEA!!! Calling All Programmers of Delta Force and Nova

Ok everyone knows some of these cheaters or so called losers want ot come in a server and cheat,sometimes in groups. Well ive thought of a idea which may eliminate these cheaters for good!!! If we can make a Pinger for Delta Force or program a MOD to do as we want or a program to do as we want we sure the hell can make this idea!!!

I know as many GOOD Programmers out there someone should be able to help make it maybe i can help with some of it but all we need is to make some Cheat Device so maybe anyone whos playing Delta Force can spot a Cheater and the Cheat Device can make a update database so it can be updated like a virusscanner with new cheats that are out for cheaters coming i nservers to cheat so they will be caught.

Maybe why dont we make it even better and make the Cheat Device able to Ban cheaters for good no matter if they renew there ip or whatever maybe just use the ip they have and ban them by something even better like maybe ban them by there service providers information for them!!! There has to be some way we can ban anyone like NovaWorld does and ban them from ever coming back to a server or anywhere. From now on maybe we can if we make this it would be alot easier is anyone interested in trying to make this deivce maybe we can call it Cheat Catcher like the DreamCatcher catches Dreams well Cheat Catchers Imprisons Cheaters and there Cheats!!!

I know if yall can make some of these other programs or even a Cheat Detector for any cheats this oen can be made!!!

Cheaters are everywhere and theres too many to stop!!! I mean they practically own Delta Force 2 so many stopped playing it over that!!!Hell if you can even make a game like Joint Ops or Delta Force you can make this idea of mine!!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 02-19-2005, 09:04 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
I like your enthousiasm, but theres nothing you nor anyone else can do about cheaters. There will always be that "glitch" in the game where cheats slip through.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
there is a tool already made call "cheat Blocker" you can get it at www.dfbarracks.com they have it for download cover: DF: 2/LW/TFD

not for DF:BHD & JOTR and JOTR:E they are setup in a way that they can't do anything for them.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-19-2005, 11:17 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
I know that chief but whats the best cheat blocker out then ive heard people using Argus and Cheat Blocker and something else..... whats the best BHD Cheat Blocker out right now!!! No but it would be nice Edge to atleast make it so anyone who plays BHD and has cheat blocker downloaded so they can see whos cheating. Only one ive ever heard of was the one allowing the host to see who is i know yall can definetly make it so any player who uses the cheat blocker can see who is cheating. Also maybe even make it so the cheat blockers use servers like TeamSpeak and stuff for connecting to the server over the cheat blocker viewing so yo ucan see if anyone on it is cheating!!!

I heard that in Joint Ops anyone can tell a cheater by looking at the player and see if his bodys glowing or changing colors!!!

Wasnt there a thread i havent been able to find it on here but someone showed us pictures of a players body doing this who was cheating!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 02-20-2005, 12:10 AM

Well where theres always a cheater theres always going to be someone to always ban them so keep doing it yal lcheaters can spend all your life cheating and not get as much as fun as you could not cheating!!! All you cheaters are are a bunch of losers who suck at a game and have to cheat to win cause yall are noobs and sore losers!!!!

Quote this

"Cheating May make you GOD in your book, but your tryign to make yourself someone your not"

Visor*CP*=

Cheaters=

Then cheater gets whacked by Visor*CP* =

Then Visor gets cheater caught and banned then he says (bye bye cheater) then next victim he awaits to eliminate!!!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 02-20-2005, 04:29 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

making a cheat blocker isnt that easy mate (dont think so anyway), and i think the novahq prog team has been shut down like the map team becuase nothing was happening, almost had us there tho visor