Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-28-2003, 02:16 PM
TexasRattler is offline TexasRattler

The crashing part of the game I think is due to nova. I have it from time to time. I don't believe it's my computer since i keep it updated often and several people have told me it's not my computer. Other people with high end computers have had the same problem.
In every game there is always some kind of glitch. Most of them don't ever get fixed unless it causes a huge disadvantage for the game or players. So, you might just want to get used to whatever glitch is out there until nova or someone else comes up with a solution. It's been 3 months since a patch was out for DFBHD, so I doubt we are going to see anymore patches. I hope we do but I wouldn't count on it.
BTW, that autopunt or whatever people want to call it, happens to alot of people. I don't know why nova hasn't fixed that or at least given us a explanation why it happens. I know some people say it has to do with your ping getting too high but I always get a message from Nova if my ping get too high, so I think it's something that's happening with Nova's servers. I got punted last night from a server that I go into alot. I know who the host is and play in there alot. I kept getting punted. It wasn't the host and I never got a message saying my ping was to high. So, it has got to be something on Nova's end. Hopefully, we'll get all these things fixed(not likely) but time will tell.
Old 07-28-2003, 02:25 PM

The sysdump error, I hadn't had in awhile then last night I got it. Don't know why but I got it. I don't believe it has anything to do with Direct X. None of my other games have any problems like that. If, it does have something to do with Direct X, just reinstall it or do what I just did and installed the new Direct X 9.0b end user. That may help people. We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 08-03-2003, 01:47 PM
danny13760 is offline danny13760

Send a message via Yahoo to danny13760
i am new hear and am also having punting problems. I uninstalled the game and re-up it only to be told to update the game which doesnt work. I was in the update area 10 hours. what is happening? dhawe@stny.rr.com
Old 08-14-2003, 05:23 AM
doper is offline doper

i also crash when i hit this buttons in menu.have to restart pc 3 times or so then problem stays away 4 a while.but it will be back again. i have amd asus a7n8x with xp2400 processor
Old 08-14-2003, 05:26 AM
doper is offline doper

i also crash when i hit this buttons in menu.have to restart pc 3 times or so then problem stays away 4 a while.but it will be back again. i have amd asus a7n8x with xp2400 processor,saphire radeon 9500 card, 512 mb 400mhz ddr
really irritating bug this 1 i have 2 other pcs also same problem but less often.
Old 08-17-2003, 07:31 PM

Anyone ever have a problem with getting kicked back to the desktop after the server list loads? I start the game then click join, then the servers load then I get kicked back to my desktop. This only happens when I first start the game. When I go back to the game, the game loads just fine. Anyone know why I am getting kicked after the servers first load?

My Specs:
Windows ME
1.2 ghz AMD Athlon
Mother Board - ASUS
384 MB
80 MB hard drive with 8 MB cache
video - GeForce4 TI 4200 64 MB DDR
sound - Audigy 2
Cable (Road Runner)
Old 08-22-2003, 11:51 AM
CTD~ZOR is offline CTD~ZOR

I'm having issues with my system too, I've discovered that there is a problem with a sound card vid card conflict caused by the VIA chip on my mother board. NOVA has told me that this "could" be the problem. The cure appears to be reseting the latency settings for your PCA/AGP cards. VIA doesn't address the problem so I trying to find a reliable 3rd party software patch for it.
Old 08-22-2003, 03:17 PM
MattUSMC67 is offline MattUSMC67

Whe I am browsing the games servers, the browser crashes alot to. I have to login 2 or 3 times to get in line for a game. This is a Nova problem not your computer problem.
Old 08-22-2003, 04:01 PM
obelisk is offline obelisk

Send a message via ICQ to obelisk
Makes me wonder if they tested the game properly.
Old 08-22-2003, 05:09 PM
tomcat is offline tomcat

sys,dump error

If you have a logitech mouse and use mouseware advanced it will cause sys.dump error
Old 08-22-2003, 05:35 PM

Um nope i dont have that and it crashes but that minimize thing seems to work for me
Old 08-27-2003, 11:47 AM
USrecon is offline USrecon

Send a message via AIM to USrecon
I have had a the game crash after the server loads. It is rather annoying.
Old 08-27-2003, 08:10 PM
d3reddragon is offline d3reddragon

Send a message via AIM to d3reddragon Send a message via Yahoo to d3reddragon
I had the most messed up glitch happen a guy on my team thro a nad at a truck when i was runing by..then I died..you know when you die in the water you keep swiming well I kept walking..like i didnt die at all..Then I couldnt respawn.. So I pressed shot and I respawn right where I died..Then I looked for my name on the list and i couldnt find it so I typed something...and guesse what I had a diffrent name...So I was like wow how`did that happen so I started runing around shotting people but they weren't dieing..It was like that "No kill glitch"..But to my supprise they weren't shoting back??Like I was invisible..So I leave and come back and everything was back to normal..Now that was messed up..
Old 08-27-2003, 08:56 PM

Man that is weird.
Old 08-27-2003, 08:58 PM

Sometimes in tkoth when you attempt to take a psp while the other team is trying to take that same one and it gets taken over it says your on the other team
Old 08-28-2003, 12:05 AM
d3reddragon is offline d3reddragon

Send a message via AIM to d3reddragon Send a message via Yahoo to d3reddragon
No and yes...That happens when somone try's to take it and they die right beside the spawn and they dont respawn then the other team takes it and it says the died guy at the spawn toke it...Thats from my expereance..
Old 09-17-2003, 05:51 AM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

Quote:
Originally posted by FN_REDDDRAGON
I had the most messed up glitch happen a guy on my team thro a nad at a truck when i was runing by..then I died..you know when you die in the water you keep swiming well I kept walking..like i didnt die at all..Then I couldnt respawn.. So I pressed shot and I respawn right where I died..Then I looked for my name on the list and i couldnt find it so I typed something...and guesse what I had a diffrent name...So I was like wow how did that happen so I started runing around shotting people but they weren't dieing..It was like that "No kill glitch"..But to my supprise they weren't shoting back??Like I was invisible..So I leave and come back and everything was back to normal..Now that was messed up..

that happened to me more than once. I think it has to do with your "connection interupted". It happens a lot if you're using a dial up connection, which was my case....hehehe... I'm getting the broadband by next 2 weeks...wooohooo at last
Old 09-17-2003, 05:53 AM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

sometimes it happened to the custom maps game as well. When the map-makers didn't take care of the bugs that is.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:20 PM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

Clays Switch Sides

This Is A Reply To Some Of The Guys Who Think Clays Switch Sides. It Is Possible That It Happens, But More Likely Someone From The Other Team (me) Ran Up And Replaced Your Clay With There Own. It Is A Great Trick, A Easy Kill, And Funny To Watch. Besides If A Clay Switches Sides, It Would Say Blank_Murdered_Blank Right???, Or Blank_killed himself.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:36 AM
FunnyX is offline FunnyX

LOL @ Honkster!