Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-04-2004, 02:27 PM
ToXiC_RaIn is offline ToXiC_RaIn

Veh mod problems

I am trying to make my first Veh map buuuutttt... I was told to use the Lok n Loader to get the vehicles...Did that.....But now when i tested the map and tried to drive the vehicle i just exit the vehicle, What am i doing wrong? I have looked around on the site to see if someone has posted for this problem but didnt find anything, Any help as allways is greatly appreciated, Thanks

Thanks for the Sig Rider

Safety first.....ahhh **** it just start shootin.
Old 08-05-2004, 08:14 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well i cant get the VEH MOD To Work Ever so i just play a better thing called Joint Operations lmao and dont worry about playing bhd with drivable vehicles i can drive vehicles and have fun in Joint Ops and Still Play BHD Without Getting Ran over Or Blew Up By Helis LoL.See i can play BHD Like its always been andits fun enough without the VEH MOD Because Everyone Will Mostly Go To Joint Ops to have fun and drive vehicles and play BHD Without Drivable Vehicles you hardly see any servers with the VEH Mod Most Like it without it because they know they can go to Joint Ops to Drive Them and its better and funner there to drive them and to kill bhd is just a fun game to shoot and kill people dont need drivable vehicles to make it fun.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 08-05-2004, 09:57 PM
ToXiC_RaIn is offline ToXiC_RaIn

Well i didnt ask about joint operations, I am having a problem making maps for the veh mod so me and my teamates can play it, Right now i dont have the money for JO, Since you wanna post a reply tellin me about joint ops instead of keeping your mouth shut in a subject your reply isnt needed in...Send me a copy of joint ops if ya wanna help But untill then go post somewhere else, This subject has nothing to do with JO so if you cant help me then dont reply its that easy, Thanks for your reply allthough it was not needed at all, Cya

Thanks for the Sig Rider

Safety first.....ahhh **** it just start shootin.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:22 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Biggrin

Ok Sorry I Got One Idea if no one helps you anywhere to answer this go here and click contact techinal support the last option on this page in the middle. http://www.novalogic.com/support.asp#

Explain Your Problem after you tell them some info to help them resolve this issue just complete the required fields.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?