Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 05:58 PM
.ex. is offline .ex.

lmfao
Old 10-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Erik is offline Erik

Whatever dude...ive been playing way before all of you...just cause i dont come to forums all the time doesnt make me a newb.

Think whatever you want dude...I could care less.
Old 10-25-2005, 06:57 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
~

Sorry Chief but i was trying to point out something earlier and i need to point it out now!

I think whoever calls someone a NB is just stupid cause everyone was a NB once but like i said ive been called alot worst and OMG Erik if you would read i never called you a NB!

As for playing the game before anyone else here i know is likely impossible cause theres over like 5,000 users or more id say and its highly unlikel yyou would have been playing before them pointing it out doesent mean nothing! Just cause you have been gaming a long time doesent mean you know everything! I never called you a NB and like i said who cares let them call you one doesent mean anything!

Im a NB to many games myself and that doesent mean im bad or unskilled ive seen new players who practice play against me and get better! Everyone gets a good butt wooped no matter how good they are!

I hope you dont mind me using NB Chief i just forgot and said it out loud

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 10-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Cheif: it's ok to use the word newb, n00b, noob etc as long as it's not directed to anyone in a personal attack..

As for you Erik, do you have any other names? Like the ones you went by when working for dfb, df1maps etc etc?

As for the rude staff, i'm sorry that someone was rude to you. There are going to be rude people everywhere. But your wrong, this is one of the better communities where the admins actually work to resolve issues and try to keep the forums clean. We have had far more compliments on the quality of our forums then complaints. But we cannot control everything, expecially PM's untill after they have been sent & read. If you have a problem with a pm, forward it to an admin without replying and we'll look into it.

-Scott

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 10-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Tongue

Panther it ok. was being a smart-ass about the rule thing.
===========================================
i been playing PC Cdrom games from 1980-1983 freaking apple system, drop out of it all till 1999 gone into DF: serials brother turn me on to DF1 and other games.
brother is 10years younger then me. i have two brothers. one is 2yrs younger and 10yrs younger both are marry and happy being so. i am the only single brother who never got marry i feel so luck and lonely some times. glade i have a dog with me make me feel good to have him around.
you run into them always. the admin & staff we try to keep clear of them types.

i have edited many post and deleted them. same for admin we try to make it a happy & welcome place for all to come here for fun and helping hand when they ask for it.

-BJB
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-25-2005 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Erik is offline Erik

Scott I do, however I think its crap when I make a statement and get gang up on because it sounds weried...like I had troj remove me from the forums. I was making a point that Delta Force once had respectable players who didn't call someone a newb or make comments that was unfair.

Never once did I say that NvQ did a horrible job. Trojan and Tril did a heck of a job with the rude staff issue. You guys are top notch.

I respect this community and Im tired of being on the defense of something I said that wasn't uncalled for or rude. It's just when you got mods and admins making comments that further fuel the subject. Like the rude staff post...I posted that like a week ago, then I made a comment today about lack of respect from members and I get flammed. It's not worth it. It's a game.

DF1Maps.com name Delta
DFMatch.com romeo/twig
Assaulter.net I think was twig
DFBarracks, romeo I believe
DFCenter, twig

Anybody else want to know the names I have used?

Romeo, twig, Hoot, Schuricht, Scooby, Apollo, Ka-Bar (Not from cheating squad MOB from DF1) Alpha, Frost, God, Hole, Schure, Delta, Cougar, Bear, Silent Eagle

Someone close this thread...it's getting out of hand and I hate defense.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
No need for any further posts. Thread closed!

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Closed Thread