Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-13-2005, 10:36 AM
sly is offline sly

How can I spot cheaters

Hi I have been playing BHD for a few years and I have been in a squad for almost a year. I have recently left the squad I was in, and joined another. I am halfway convinced there are cheaters among me but I dont know enough about cheats to recognize what to look for. I have heard of aimbot and xray but if that is whats being used, how can I spot it? Thanks for any advise.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:14 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will X-ray most cheaters be stander in a blind spot of a building or wall looking side by side were normal a area were you can't see the other side at all. if on 2floor they be looking down below to see others below them.

only i know of is Novalogic Host can tell if they are really cheating by them taking a SS of what they see the end user.

not to get mix-up if they are not looking side by side but standing still then all they did is left the PC to get something.

a dead give away they may shot into the wall, to them they don't see the wall at all so they may shot ahead of them at the other players to make a kill.
===========================================
no recoil cheat you have to watch them real close to see if the weapon is not jumping up and down it is still and not moving up and down then you found one. but again be careful M60 will jump and most weapons will jump but some will not jump at all or much at all.

sniper charters weapons they use are less recoil
Aim bot: i don't think there is one for DF:BHD or DF:BHD-Team Sabre.

but there maybe a scope cheat this is easy some one out more then 1.200m sniping and making head-shot then you know. not 900m i done it not to hard to get head-shot 7-10 i got a head-shot with w300 sniper rifle. i look for pink area on the scope and shot.
you think you found a cheater report them to NW-forum>player search> cheater report. don't clue the cheater you are on them go do the report Novaworld host will looking into it. what will happen is their account be flag so if they gone into stats server they be watching them.

NL & NW are still banning cheaters all the time in: DF:LW / DF:TFD / DF:BHD-TS / JOTR-E / DF:Xtreme. they will double check them players when they get notice (cheater report in)

players have been known to get banned for letting their big mouth lose saying foul wording in the text field too.

to do cheater report you have to have a Novaworld account active log-in to Novaworld.com do the search and when you find the player name do the report then. none hex-name.
it dose work i seen a cheater from DF:LW last year got banned from the game the reason this guy stands out is he all so got banned from DF: BHD too, cry he never cheated in DF:BHD still got banned all so.

what ever games you have under your account you get banned from one you be automatic be banned for the rest of them too. total account banned. it don't pay to cheat sooner or later NL & NW will catch on to you.
a warning don't download or test cheaters tools out, they are loaded with Viruses in them. i have tested this out 9-10 they are loaded with a trojan horse key logger. were the hacker made it to steal people accounts too. many have lost their account by trying them out.

only anti-virus program that seen it is avast! i have try out others too they did not see them trojan horse for these games cheats at all.
Link: www.avast.com full home version is free

most anti-virus companys will not cover a virus for games area. they go after mass-scale system viruses
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-13-2005 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:55 PM
sly is offline sly

thank you for all that input, I will take my time and make certain that cheating is going on before i would report this or mention it to any squad members. Thanks again, Sly
Old 09-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it is best let Novaworld.com be the judge if they really are or not. if you post it up you may get flame for it in your squad site best only tell the owner or leader of the squad let them make judgement of it.

if you get flack for it then 9-10 they know the party and you may find you get kickout for saying so.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-19-2005, 09:12 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
I havent got them all up yet sly, but most of the screenshots were caught by me of cheaters ive caught and it will show you what to look for; Any questions on how the person is cheating in the photo then let me know and ill explain! Some people now i think of it may of had a way out this one map but there not on there but either way they had to glitch to get out so its still bannable is why i didnt post it! Anyways some cheats like the X Ray i havent posted, but i was searching the forums on AGC and it turns out one cheater displayed his photos of cheating using X-Ray in BHD so if your really wanting to see what it looks like and some i may not have pictured, but i have plenty of intel and info ive gathered for ACG A.K.A www.anticheatguild.com that will help you know how cheats work in game really and what to look for, but i have some of my latest and past catches in DF Gaming posted on my site in my CCD(Cheaters Caught Database) at http://www.geocities.com/camopredato...sCaughtDB.html

PS. anyone wanting to see what ive caught and some things that may not be pictured on the site then contact me at visor_dflw@bellsouth.net or by one of the contacts in my profile!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 09-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

download fraps and catch them in the act
Old 09-21-2005, 01:08 PM
sly is offline sly

Hey man thanks for all the info. I have left that squad and now in a different squad and Im a moderator and leader so its very good to know what to look for. The squad I was in was not doing any obvious cheats but if you have been playing this game for a long time you Just know when something is not right.

Like when they shoot you with only 2 shots fired from a snipers gun from a moving heli, I have done that just a couple times in all the years i have been playing. Aimbot has to be being used in this game because some people never seem to miss. I would love to see a way to tell if they were using aimbot.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:28 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well i knew 3 squads in LW that use to use it to cheat! How i know they were?
Everyone on all of the 3 squads im about to mention all played good and the same! They could all go out like 800-1000 meters from a hill with a m249 or fnmag and kill like 15 guys in 10 seconds it was non stop too they could even shoot you with the m249/fnmag like doing long distance sniping with it! The teams you may of saw them around were 449,ROC,TW and they were all dutch squads. There may be a new ROC out there but i think these 3 squads all shut down!

For one everyone plays different theres no way your whole team can play the same its impossible cause everyone plays the game in there own way!

These guys also couldnt be killed easy with bulelts it would take like 50 in the head to kill them so we assumed them using extra health they only died every so often!

One day i made one of them real mad lmao since he wanted to cheat i placed like 2 satchels in front of him on the other side of the hill he scooted up shooting and killed hiself he was mad at me lol!

Another thing is i was sniping with a sniper rifle one day the guy had just been killed or so and was at his base next thing i know i see him moving killing like 1500 meters away and he shoots me with a fnmag/m249 that long ways like 2-3 hits too!

This shows some ways you might be able to point aimbot out its one of the hardest cheats to detect just like X-ray!

I would have some ss's of my old LW days but they were all wiped out due to a virus that messed me up on all files!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 09-26-2005, 10:30 PM
sly is offline sly

well I know this could be possible but one thing they would do is kill snipers with an AT4. I know that this is possible, but to never miss even at 900 meters seemed a little strange to me.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:59 PM

Well ive used an at4 in bhd alot long distance even 900 meters or more and been accused cause i was so accurate! All you really have to do is look throught binoculars and see where someones at and a black dot appears sometimes moving out far sometimes i do miss but hardly ever with an at4 like that depending distance! I just look and take a picture in my mind and fire at what looks like the spot i saw in the bincoulars!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 09-27-2005, 04:37 PM
sly is offline sly

yes I agree 100% its possible with practice but the way they were doing it they didnt even take more than a couple seconds to get situated before the AT4 was fired and the nailed their target without missing every time.

Thats what I really was questioning the fact that it was done without going back and forth a couple times with the binoculars to the AT4 sights would take a little time.

I was wondering if aimbot would work to ones advantage in that stuation?
Old 09-27-2005, 09:02 PM

Let me review what aimbot really is you know how on some games where it targets the enemy in the game automatically like The Thing for example when enemy is near it auto targets thats sorta how auto aim is it gives a target automatically.
Well another way which is a new theory of mine how it may work also im sure it can work is if i was to shoot a rocket to the south and the enemy was to the north it would home in on him like a homing missle
Like living said use fraps and catch them showing all this stuff your talking about and show the host that they have to be cheating cause they never seem to miss ive shot alot of at4s and its impossible to always hit your target even with practice!
Also if someones doing good and never doing bad at all id which everyone has to die alot sometime its impossible to do good all the time even when another cheaters present! Ive seen someone do it before and i know he had to be cheating in order to not die even when he was spawn raped he seemed to hit me everytime like one hit!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 09-28-2005, 03:33 PM
sly is offline sly

Well I said before but you might have missed it im no longer in the squad that I felt had cheaters present, But im glad you shared that info with me about aimbot. I would love to see Novalogic make a Punk Buster version for BHD 3.That would make the game more enjoyable like it once was when cheaters were not so popular.

I have found some videos that have been taken of cheaters and how xray works. This has been very helpful to spot cheaters. Our ban list is slowly growing.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:02 PM

Well my database will be growing daily-weekly depecding on if i find any new info i have some not yet added that may be helpful so check my site out every so often for latest news!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server