Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:13 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Do you belive in Ghosts?Tell us your story!!!!

Well i know Ghosts are real because of several reasons!!! Ive experienced strange noises,tvs turning off with no sleep timer on them,doors slaming/closing,and sometimes i feel like there watching me!!! You all may think its a joke some might but they are real.

Like a while back my cousin and me were down in my uncles working place at a car alot in a camper everything was nice till my cousin went inside a second and i stayed up front of the camper and when he got back we went to the back and saw the top of this platformed plastic was shattered unlike before!!!

Also me and my cousin were in this old house in the woods and we never went in with alot of light yet but one day we went in we climbed out windows and stuff upstairs then later that night we go in there now this gets freaky as heck!!!! We head up the stairs planning to go out the window but before all the way up we hear a strange noise upstairs then we see the mirrored dresser is placed in front of the window and all of a sudden my dam light goes out!!!! LMFAO we hauled butt outta there kinda hard with everything downstairs like old furniture!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 03-19-2005, 10:22 PM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
At the house I used to live in, there was something that would pace back and forth in the middle of my house. Sometimes I saw it go into one of my hallways, but it usually stayed by this one pillar near the kitchen. I saw it clearly a few times, and it was tall with long hair.

I live alone, so sometimes you never know, but my parents stayed over, and wouldn't you know, my Dad asks me if I've seen something pacing. I described it and from his face I knew he saw it. Freaked us both out, and anytime I saw it, it scared the hell out of me.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Yeah - my friend has a picture of one. He was takeing a picture of his new TV, when he got it developed there was a guy in the reflection of the TV screen. Hes never seen the guy, and the guys head almost fills the whole screen of it. It's almost clear as day, as if the TV were on, just a little hazey. I used to hang around him also and I never seen the guy before either... We always wondered because on our sleepovers sometimes we would hear weird things..

I seen it with my own eyes and that's why I think I believe, the guys head was a reflection on the screen, the TV was off, and we've never seen the guy before.. Very freaky.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 03-19-2005, 11:18 PM
JonM is offline JonM

www.aaevp.com i think
Old 03-20-2005, 04:48 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

As I've said in another post....anything is possible although I've never had a spectral encounter myself.

Regards
Old 03-20-2005, 05:03 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

to quote morpheous from the first matrix "What is real? How do you define real? If you are talking about what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain"

Nope i dont believe in ghosts in a physical presence type of meaning, but yeah sure peoples brains can give the illusion of ghosts...
Old 03-20-2005, 05:52 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

i had a weekend pass so me and my buddy started hitch hiking out of fort ord. it was in october and alot of fog.some old woman picked us up. she seemed ok at first but then she started to talk about satan. how he was a reel nice guy whom she had dated when she was younger.then she went on to say how she broke his heart when he caught her with the football team.but by the time he left for jr. collage they had patched things up and planed to get married after she had one more fling.the day after her last fling with a couple of more football teams they were married .i could'nt belive the lines she was saying. so i ask her "you think i'm stupid or somethon!" she started laughting then she started to fade until she was gone. we were going about 60 mph so i grabbed the stearing wheel then i woke up.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:23 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

While vacationing in Asia, I think I was being stalked by a "lady ghost". I the middle of the night I'd smell these very exhotic perfurmes and felt like someone was standing next to my bed and looking at me.

At one occasion the ceiling fan was turned off and I wished it was on, I heard the plug being flipped on and the fan turned ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran outta room at 4 am in the morning.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 03-20-2005, 10:27 AM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well ive seen photos of Satan that would make you s*** ur pants its so wrong. I accidently ran into a Satan Worshiper site yesterday looking for photos of devils and demons. For ghosts there not illusions of the brains there unrested spirits who may need help passing over some may be a loved one or someone you know whos trying to tell you something!!! Some will try to warn you on how they died no joke. For the lady about Satan i doubt she was telling the truth although one thing Satan is known to appear in the faces of many living things!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Thats some freaky **** guys...

My sister reckons she can see them as clear as day in almost every house we lived at. Shes only 11 or something but I dont think she lies because Ive never seen her or anyone so scared of something I couldnt see. At this one house way out bush, it was massive. It was apparent that someone was murdered in the house. But my mum was telling me of the wierd things that happened at night that I didnt hear. Once when a mate was staying the night, a lightbulb fell from the cieling and smashed on the ground. I didnt hear anything but it was a bloody mess. Mum also tells me that she could hear all the kitchen stuff rattling like crazy, all the pans and stuff smacking around and the cupboard doors slamming all at once, but when my mum came out with a torch, it was all normal. She says she could still hear it happen every night. I also remember very faintly that a little girl who I thought was my sister came into my room at night while I slept and called out my name before smacking my head against the wall and running off. I remember waking up with a soar head...

I live in town now but I have definatly seen something wierd in this house. I usually dont go to bed till midnight unless I mreal sleepy, so this one time when I was getting my gear ready for school and playing computer. My door was open and all the lights were off in the house except for the one in my room. I could see att he corner of my eye that something BIG leaped past the door. The movement caught my attention and I looked over automatically. I picked up my army pocket knife and released the 'sabre tooth' blade on it. I left the lights off as I went into the corridor, the street lights gleamed in through the curtains. As I made my way to the kitchen, I watched everything carefully. Then I saw it. Something ran past the light coming from the street. I was looking right at it. I paused and froze, quickly making out my plan of attack. Before I coudl move, EVERY SINGLE LIGHT in the house came on and switched off again in an instant. I absolutely shat myself and bloted for my room where I collected as much dangerous weaponry as I could. A wooden pistol I made, my army pocket knife with all blades released, my swiss pocket knife and I stood facing the door. I was too scared to go out again, so I called my dad on my phone and he came zooming back from where he was staying the night.
That night I wont be forgetting. Still dosent stop me from staying up late...
Old 03-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

when i was little, i found a knife in my basement, and then that night all these motion detectors like the ones you see at walgreens for halloween went off and a big thump came on i was scared!
Old 03-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i was station in Germany they have a tower were they burn some witches in, some times i walk by there to get back to base, it was in a woods out side the small town area, every freaking time i gone by that old tower my hair on back of my neck would stand up and i get a ice cold feeling going down my back. i had a field jacket on with a liner to boot, did not matter still get that ice cold chill feeling. to this day i still get it in some places in weird areas.

my grand mother would say a angle wins wipe you thats why you feel chills going down your back.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-21-2005, 09:06 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I don't believe in the kind hollywood makes.

I think there are spirits (dead relatives). But not ghosts who haunt....

Only way there would be is if they were bad like from the devil....
Old 03-21-2005, 02:04 PM

This reminds me of another story my uncle experienced..........

Him and His Mom use to live in this house they could see from the highway and there was a story a old lady was killed by dogs in her kitchen they came in and killed her and my uncle lived there after that which was fine till one day they kept getting high electric bills and they were like what the heck! Till one day they were on there way home and saw the lights on and they speeded home and as they pulled in the garage before they saw them still on and when they pulled in they pulled out again to look and they were all off!!! Back in this time the houses had plugs to turn off lights in some houses and this house was pretty old but theres no way anyone could have pulled over 20-30 plugs that fast!!! Some people said they could see a old lady sometimes in that house some times during the day or night!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-21-2005, 02:21 PM
"ath-hole"

Quote:
Originally posted by BB/Mike*MFA*
to quote morpheous from the first matrix "What is real? How do you define real? If you are talking about what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain"

Nope i dont believe in ghosts in a physical presence type of meaning, but yeah sure peoples brains can give the illusion of ghosts...
Yeah I hear yah. Sometimes I bet it is you are just getting tired or your house is "settling." P maybe some person at the photo place was trying to be funny.
Old 03-21-2005, 02:36 PM
BullGNS is offline BullGNS

Send a message via ICQ to BullGNS
as a 13 year old who had a friend who lived in a house that 3 people were killed in i was kinda scared to spend the night at his house. Being there house had 4 floors and they only used 2 of them that was also scary. Anyways as the night went on i grew bolder and bolder. even with the sounds of things being dropped and such from above me and mike " the kid and his house" went upstairs to the first cut off floor. There was nothing really unusual about this floor, the rooms were empty and all beds and chairs were covered with plastic covers. We had chills all throughout that level but nothing happend, as we progressed up a level things started to happen, you would hear foot steps and things moving, you could see things that werent actually there if you did a double take. As we searched the rooms up here everything was out of whack, for some reason none of the bedrooms doors were open like the level below us, none of the beds or chairs or closets has plastic covers on them, you could see and hear impresions of things moving around the floor and on the beds and chairs, 1 bouncy ball that had dried mud would constantly hit our feet as if it was trying to play with us. You could hear footsteps comming from the bottem level where nothing appered to be going on, we felt trapt and encaved. but nothing to scary like the feeling of people around us or on us was happening, so we progressed to the final floor. the atic.. up here everything was dusty and we were lucky to have a single light post. we turned it on and the top of the atic was all cracked and dusty along with every item on this floor. full of dust and cobwebs. we started to search throughout all the things up here, we found games,books,cards all old and outdated. our last find which was sort of "givin to us" with hints of wind was an oujie board that was all wooden oak, and not that cheap cardboard stuff. once we found it the wind stopped, and there was no more noise throughout the house. we got mikes sister to come back up with us to check out the scene, mikes sister was 16 at the time and very scared of the upper floors of which her house had, but being me and mike, at the age of 13 had enough balls to go up on these floors gave mikes sister the idea that if we could do it so could she. anyways as we progrssed back up to the atic nothing happend, we started to play the oujie board, mikes sister "sam" began to ask if she could speak with her grandmother " someone who had died in this same house, but one that sam has never met but has seen her grandma in photo's" we waited about a minute and nothing happend. as we started to close the game up a big gust of wind blew dust all around us and sam was uplifted in what we think was a dust tornado, she was in the air spinning with arms out from both her sides while she looked straight into the air, 2 minutes passed and she was finally free! but apon further observation from us and her, we found a cross has been burny " snad blasted" into her left wrist. We all looked at eachother and ran out of the room, I grabbed the oujie board and was far behind. we all came out to the safe levels gasping for air and screaming for help. sama nd mikes mother and father came running and asked what we did wrong, " being we were trouble makers". we insisted the house is hauted and all the rumor were true about the ghost's. Sam pulled up her sleeve to show her mother and father the cross that had been etched into her left wrist/arm. her mother grabbed the oujie board and asked father why he hadent got rid of it! he replied in AW saying he did, but mother did not believe him. So me.mike,sam and there parents all went to the local beach and duh a 6 ft hole to burry this item. it was gone!

so we thought. apon our return to the house the oujie board was on there frontsteps full of sand, as we opened it there was a photo of sam's mother " sams grandma" that showed a cross that was burnt/etched into sams grandmas left wrist as well.

Weve establish contact. but since then they moved out, the house has been condemed and destroyed. But rumors about this place still float about even without the house there. the ghost's are now at ground level....
Old 03-21-2005, 02:54 PM
"ath-hole"

Hahaha you guys have great imaginations.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:48 PM

No his seems like it came out of a book he read or movie lmfao. Everyone else put theres into a summary of what mainly happened and it sounds as if everyone else is telling a real experience and hes telling a story lmao!! I meant for this post to be true storys of ghosts!!!! Bull lol

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-21-2005, 05:23 PM
"ath-hole"

There are no true stories about ghosts
Old 03-21-2005, 05:27 PM

Hate to say yes they are maybe u just havent experienced one there was a girl and woman on the news here few months ago talking about how her and her daughter felt someone touching them while in the house and no one was there like invisible!!!!! Ive experienced them several times!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server