Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-12-2005, 05:54 PM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

DFX chopper weapon firing

Pls. advise how to fire weapons of chopper in DFX, I can fly it, but not fire weapons, I still have the Demo version.
If any1 helps, I promise not to shoot u at any op. 4 the next 10 days lol....Seriously, any help on how to shoot chopper weapons will be more than welcome
tks
Old 11-12-2005, 07:08 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well first of all some of the flyable copters dont have miniguns! Some hace rockets instead of miniguns!If you had one with a minigun all you do is press the action/shoot button which is usually mouse 1 or whatever button you fire a weapon with!

In case also u need to know in order to move the copter from landing zone and move it up and down you press the left and right lean buttons which if you dont know what any buttons are all you need to do is press F1 to find out using the pagedown and pageup keys to scroll through controls!Once done press F1 again to exit!

Now if your driving a blackhawk, only way is to have someone on one where the side doors are which if your playing DM wont work to well lol!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 11-14-2005, 07:05 AM
Master-Seargent is offline Master-Seargent

Can the ocket choppers actually shoot? i cant get them to work.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:36 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well i cant remember but i could of swore i got them working last time usually you see minigun ones i can remember if theres any but im very sure i played one of the Delta Force or Joints Ops that did! Im very certain i did one rocket one in DFX!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 12-26-2005, 07:16 PM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

Cry Question ???

Is there a possibility that in some maps, their creators can make possible that when in a tank or any vehicle with machines guns, it could be locked that when eager jumpy and frantic ppl. try to move it, would be impossible unless you agree.
Dozens of time when I have been sweeping "enemies", some1 takes control of tank and/or vehicle, just to be taken to slaughter house... Many times I prefer to stay at base, and protect all vehicles and soldiers from attacking team, and found that it contains them a lot...until a jumping soul shows up, and scrams away with it, leaving u most of times looking at sky, because not even they park ok to let u shoot straight lol..other times ran into other team firepower....
Think about, many will appreciate it..Tks and Merry Xmas 2 all
Old 12-30-2005, 03:28 AM

Only 2 things that i know could cause you to be unable to use it is if they make a team vehiclke maybe im pretty sue u cant do that with Xtreme like in some games!

Only other idea is someone using vehicle cheat to make all 50 cals fire or when hes trying to make it shoot with no one on it! Like all the 50 cals will either move and shoot people or just one of them! ive noticed usually all the 50 cals act up or atleast one when someone is running around with the emplacement cheat on foot!Ive also seen the 50 cals fire with no one using eplacement hack on foot!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server