Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 10-31-2004, 11:17 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

BB/Mike On the debate of the 2nd amendment. just who is the militia? well who were the Minuit Men? they were the people. the citizens of the US.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:40 PM
Sniper*Recon* is offline Sniper*Recon*

Send a message via ICQ to Sniper*Recon*
Quote:
"Also Gun control, is just that, control. Gun control doesnt forbid the use of weapons, but it limits the chance of a gun being used by the wrong person"
Is an inacurate statement, as is such stupid quotes "outlaw guns and only outlaws will have them" thats supposed to make me feel safe?
If gun controls laws were to actually stop criminals from having weapons that would be great. But it doesn't. It stops law-abiding people from having them. A man has the right to defend himself, his loved ones, and his property from anyone who seeks to harm them. Since law-abiding people are not likely the ones to be the ones threatening them in the first place, why should he not be able to defend them? With whatever force is required? Why should the government or anyone else say that they can not?
While I'll agree that civilians have no need for full-auto weapons, I do not believe they should be disarmed. Gun Control should be converted to gun education instead, that would at least cut down on accidental shootings involving children. By giving gun safety classes in schools the accidental shootings should drop.

Last edited by Sniper*Recon*; 10-31-2004 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:56 PM

remember the sculpture in the UN i told you about? try this link if ya want to see.http://www.mykreeve.net/new_york/east/united_nations/

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 11-01-2004 at 12:14 AM.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:57 PM

Well thats the prob the schools are run by the burocrats now. you cant even say the word gun in schools now without being thought a terroist.pluss if they educated you they couldnt pass more laws concerning guns or violence. for example their thesis antithesis syntisis. create a problem demonstrate the problem and give a solution to the problem they created.thats how the politicians get most controling laws. by letting the problem escalate they can add more laws to the already overcontroled country.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:44 AM

True but if people would wake up and take its government back that might change. Too many people here willing to be led and fed like cattle. They dont know and dont care to know.

Of coarse I read a book that had a great quote too.

"If voting changed anything, they would make it illegal"

Too much power to the govenment not enough to the people. If we allow them to take our weapons, we will have even less power.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:28 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

if every right wing gun owning american decided to declare war on the government everytime it did something to increase its power or intrude on rights then the United States would be in civil war constantly. The fact is that you all say that you need the guns to protect yoursleves from the elected/appointed government but dont because you still, no matter who is in government, live in a fine country....

Take the patriot act as an example, i doubt there ever has been or ever will be a right taking, freedom reducing law ever passed like th patriot act and what did anyone do?

Also remember that whoever is elected president they will probably face a hostile congress, the president is only powerful if they lead a party that commands a majority in the house and the senate.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:01 AM

Biggrin

heh, Im not talking about right wing extremist, there are some nuts in batch. And it is the right of american people to change the government by whatever means needed. Fortunately most are not inclined to use violence, the others just need an excuse for their actions/crimes. lets face it a militia group that robs banks aint in it for the people but for themselves.
Anyhoo, I still wouldnt want to live anywhere else. Well maybe Australia. I always did think crock-Dundee was kool,lol
Old 11-01-2004, 12:19 PM

Here is a image for ya.http://www.jpfo.org/jpfo1.htm knotice the guy in the picture.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 11-01-2004 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:39 PM

A militia group that robs banks.
those people arnt militia. thats what you would call theifs or robbers and petty thugs and are not to be confused with the or a militia.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:59 PM

I agree 100 o/o, but they always seem to be identified as being or connected w/ a miltia, enough to make you go hmm... of coarse there is the government conspiracy to blame all militia for the actions of a few to keep them from gaining to much support for their views. remember just cause yer paranoid, doesnt mean that their not out to get you, lol

Last edited by Sniper*Recon*; 11-02-2004 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-02-2004, 01:55 PM

thats the weinies in power for ya cause they know that they cant really do anything about the militia because we will termite their a$$ so they make it look like we are the bad guys.and im not paranoid they are out to get me lol.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:29 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

just who is the militia? Every man, woman, and child who isn't an elected offical.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:51 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauser 98K
Here is a image for ya.http://www.jpfo.org/jpfo1.htm knotice the guy in the picture.
Why do you post nazi propaganda?

My photography website

Old 11-03-2004, 02:46 PM

I was making a point on the fact that the one country that had this much guncontroll was nazi Germany back in the 30s and the fact that the gun controll act of 1968 is a exat replica of their 1930s gunlaws.
Old 11-05-2004, 07:10 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

. create a problem demonstrate the problem and give a solution to the problem they created.thats how the politicians get most controling laws. by letting the problem escalate they can add more laws to the already overcontroled country.

Right! There is a name for that theory but I can't remember the name. It's been used by governments for, at least, 200 years.Hea Mauser 98 cheak this sight out http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/

Last edited by KU43; 11-05-2004 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-05-2004, 11:09 PM

cool. new source of info. thanks