Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:32 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

[Mr Williams tries again, maybe he know I'm posting his cr@p up on Novahq? ]

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST: On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Mathew Gene, I Once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby Attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you That late Mr. Mathew Gene made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Five Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$5,100.000.00) to you in the codicil And last testament to his will. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely Traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were Nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Mathew Gene until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who Loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his Lifetime. Late Mr. Mathew Gene died on the 16th day of February 2004 at the age of 90 Years and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to Support his Christian activities (May his soul rest with the Lord) and to help the poor And needy. Please if I reach, you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to Enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant date. Feel Free to Call me at any time based on this matter. Please contact me on this email: dr.howard002@gmail.com Yours in His service, Mr.James Williams.

Any more of this I'll sign up to http://www.scamorama.com/...I'd hate to think people are actually falling for this???? .."M"
Old 02-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Sam is offline Sam
Nobody loves me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
[Mr Williams tries again, maybe he know I'm posting his cr@p up on Novahq? ]

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST: On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Mathew Gene, I Once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby Attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you That late Mr. Mathew Gene made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Five Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$5,100.000.00) to you in the codicil And last testament to his will. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely Traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were Nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Mathew Gene until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who Loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his Lifetime. Late Mr. Mathew Gene died on the 16th day of February 2004 at the age of 90 Years and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to Support his Christian activities (May his soul rest with the Lord) and to help the poor And needy. Please if I reach, you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to Enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant date. Feel Free to Call me at any time based on this matter. Please contact me on this email: dr.howard002@gmail.com Yours in His service, Mr.James Williams.

Any more of this I'll sign up to http://www.scamorama.com/...I'd hate to think people are actually falling for this???? .."M"
neither can i, i cant imagine who WOULD FALL FOR THIS
Old 02-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
old people mostly! then again some one who new to the internet and never heard about these scam.

its like they think they get a letter in the mail it a scam trash it, but when they have a direct feed to e-mails they hear from people around the world even places they been to. too good not tobe true. they jump on it..

more they read it like the real thing! the more they have to think its a fact and not a lie.

back in the 1800s there was people coming up with all type of potion to cure pains, youth, more will power...a lot of that was sugar water or booze. some even had stream feed water in them bottles mix with tree root together. old saying if it taste bad it has tobe good for the body...

a lot of them old country doctors had only empty bottles to sell and what they put into them is a whole bag of trouble. what ever was handy they use in the potions, they scot out a town before getting to it, they see what type of sickness is in that town they can play on, they would come up with a scam to make the people buy the bottles of potions
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Sen is offline Sen
OG

cool stories, bro.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedrumSalad View Post
@Sen: your avatar creeps the hell outta me

Last edited by Sen; 02-09-2010 at 08:21 AM. Reason: "It's NO 'one' Story BRO!!!"
Old 02-08-2010, 11:54 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

It's NO 'one' Story BRO!!!
send out 50 million stories like this Sen, and you only need 1 or 2 suckers to believe you and like TERRORISTS they've won, and it's so cheap too.
The email header does say it comes from SENEGAL, some place back of FLORIDA I think.

But Mr Williams has 'BLOWN' his wad, buy sending me (the sucker) 2 contradicting emails(cons) within 24 hours, as per the above one for 85,000,000 pounds stearling
the other for a measly $us5,100.000.00, who you gonna believe???

I mean what you gonna do with $us5,100.000.00, you aint gonna buy an apartment in New York or LA or London with that, maybe a nice boat,
speaking of which I'm off to shoot a croc!!!!
"M"
Old 02-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Sen is offline Sen
OG

reminds me of the nigerian 419 scams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedrumSalad View Post
@Sen: your avatar creeps the hell outta me