Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:33 PM
dave61 is offline dave61
I.C.U.

Send a message via Yahoo to dave61
Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
OMG....I actually agree with you Dave...lol
in the Club Med under "Targets like us" I've upped
assets from BHD or mods similer, namely the Scud trucks the Loco and more recently the UN supplies, (and getting lots of D/L's too considering we are a club of 4..lol)

Getting it to look right in DFX/DFX2 was trial and error in the end I used the freebee Irfan, which I grabbed the dds to jpeg double in size, sharpen and darken by 50% contrast down 25%, then back to .dds, it's not as good but will do for me, afterall these are targets and are useally in a rough condition.
the 3di are converted in the basic way to JO/DFX.
Guys it's almost like these assets are 16 bit and we are now in the 64/128 bit world, it could be possible to convert the WHOLE game(ASSETS) to DFX2 world, but would you really want too?
Hey Mermite, have you tried the GIMP freebie ? They have a great image manipulation software.

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

It's way better than Irfanview and has more options.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:10 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Sorry Dave I'm sold on Irfan v125 not the ver 123(had a virus)

"Could you get to and use the wire-frames to lay new texture types without altering the assets' properties?"
Q= Is a Geeks way of asking if it is possible to RE_SKIN these nova models?

A= Yes we do it all the time, I'll upp a dune buggy skin, my favourite texture and maybe the easiest to customize, a friend down river was wanting to build a buggy, I suggested Nova's DFX, after many "F11's" (screenshots) and 4 years it was stolen from the garage, but not before I got a copy, and adapted the skin, I used the Aussie Pink SAS desert paint with the worn sand blown alumnium for the exposed and interior
go see
Old 05-06-2010, 05:04 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
Sorry Dave I'm sold on Irfan v125 not the ver 123(had a virus)

"Could you get to and use the wire-frames to lay new texture types without altering the assets' properties?"
Q= Is a Geeks way of asking if it is possible to RE_SKIN these nova models?

A= Yes we do it all the time, I'll upp a dune buggy skin, my favourite texture and maybe the easiest to customize, a friend down river was wanting to build a buggy, I suggested Nova's DFX, after many "F11's" (screenshots) and 4 years it was stolen from the garage, but not before I got a copy, and adapted the skin, I used the Aussie Pink SAS desert paint with the worn sand blown alumnium for the exposed and interior
go see
Get over yourself