Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 10:38 PM
GlitchMaster is offline GlitchMaster

Send a message via AIM to GlitchMaster
thats the only time a little girl would scare me lol
Old 11-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

hmmm never thought bout the phone books method ill try and dont have any steel core left but have some 7.62x39 steel jacked hp also got some 8x57 AP nice punchthrough on a piece of 1inch plate. and i would be very afraid of the little girl with the plstic bat too. say does the tearm rang my bell mean anything lol.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
I guess that's true about the fact that little kids kill themselves all the time from paying with thier daddy's .38 revovlver from teh sock drawer and teching a kid about a gun will definentally prevent that
Old 12-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

HOLY CRAP!!!

The biggest gun i ever held was a berret .50 cal
Old 04-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Pokey is offline Pokey

This is the daughter of my good friend who is a veteran of the U.S. Army and Iraq round 1. His kids are safer using firearms than if they were swimming in the community pool. The girl doing the shooting got her first deer last fall when she was 11 years old. The entire family is proficient with firearms and are not at all scary, as someone said the picture of the grandfather was. I'll tell you what's unsafe, and that's kids who aren't taught how to use firearms. It's inevitable that they will come across one when you're not around, so would you like for them to treat it like they see people do in the movies, or would you like them to treat it with the respect that it deserves because you taught them what to do?
Old 04-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
better to teach safety with weapons young than for them to learn bad things from people you don't know. and its not full auto because the flash suppressor is wrong for the auto carbine.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Closed Thread