Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Oh thats what I get for reading the replys before the main link.... :s

Last edited by Sal UK; 10-26-2005 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Erik is offline Erik

Can we all kill him?
Old 10-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
They'd never know who did it Erik.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 10-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Erik is offline Erik

For sure...
Old 10-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

every chick that has that kind of relationship over and over should have a big dog, or a gun.

I would seriouslly never get abusive on a girl, im not that much of a angry person
Old 10-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Every chick that has that kind of relationship over and over or hell even once, should take time out and think if she is the one causing all the freaking problems imo.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Living
every chick that has that kind of relationship over and over should have a big dog, or a gun.

I would seriously never get abusive on a girl, I'm not that much of a angry person
i been with a lot of women in my days never once did i hit a women, i mean i came really super close to doing it, i say screw you walk away saying: i cya later. man i think some women love to make a man mad as hell for the fun of it. not all but there are some out there who are asking for it.

i came in inch's of hitting one girl. man she really blow my mind big time. what she did was no then like i ever seen a lady or a women do at all, but by god she did made me really sick and full of hate! i never felt before inside, for what she has done to the house. i left that home for good and no freaking way i go back there ever. i had never in my life feel so freaking mad & sick inside till that one day. only time i came close to hitting a girl if you can call her that.

i had women two time me and do thing to me, but this one top them all. i can't even say what she did to that home it be-on me. i only can say a monkey do it some time and she did it all over that house walls and rug was loaded with it. she must have taken exlax or something i was gone for two days training satday-sunday in the Army reserve, came but first floor was totally did end.

don't even think Trojan would hold it back, i was in that girl face yelling at her what she was thinking when she did this to this nice house. i almost totally lost it right then and there. i packup under two hours was gone for good. sleep in my car over night next 3 days gone to work and looking for a new place, the owner were good buds let me stay in the warehouse till i got a new place to live. never told them how come at all, only i had to leave that place i was at.

Pixie
i know were you coming from there are some real nutso out there in the world.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-26-2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:10 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Sad Re: Some Men Just Suffer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pixie
Ok I am sorry but I just barely got out of my 4th abusive relationship with someone, who I left awhile ago but he actually followed me all the way to Vermont USA and started his crap all over again, Just last week I got sued because he destroyed my house and my landlord thought I was abusing the property etc... So I lost my house and been living with my mom, He is now back at his home and no one cared what he did at all. He acted just like the other 3 I been with, abusive people I tell you. I can't even like a guy anymore because of how I have been treated and now I just feel like whatever I don't even care to have a relationship anymore.

I can say that I have been drinking alot of my life since I was 13, so yeah I tryed to stop drinking for even a week and I can't I am told to be an offical alcoholic now. I can see why some people probably won't want to be with me and it's because I can't go more then 5 days without a drink. So I am getting help for that right now and I been a week free of alcohol now im a Moutain Dewaholic.

I just don't see why the people I been with were nice and friends with me for so long then I date them and I am slapped or punished for not doing something.

*And I am not afraid to share my life around here, I know lots of you here not personally but I know you and I don't mind if people know my life, nothing special about it* I just feel better being open about this and getting comments back.

God I never written this much on these damn forums lol.

Thanks,
Love Vixxy,(Pixie)
Soory to hear of your troubles Pixie but I hope things do get better for you real soon and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Warm Regards
Old 10-26-2005, 07:27 AM
NaughtyPerry is offline NaughtyPerry
Banned

Look vixxy, i aint abusive unless in games, i will be earning $$ when i leave school and i am the niceist lad you will ever meet...

so... can i still come over in the summer !
Old 10-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Chief, Trojan spots out the nutso's and goes far away from them. I will never let another woman upset me to the point where I would get angry enough to do something stupid. I can call bullcrap when I see it.

Oh no! I'm innocent! He slapped me! I didn't do anything, bla bla bla. BS! Some me just suffer at the hand of wicked women.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Chief ADFP

i think that too till i ran into that girl who blow me away. she was from poland. she was a nice person, till she show her true colors
Old 10-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
Women are just as guilty as Men dude. They've got no right to hit a man either. If they do, they should get smacked around and sent to jail just as a man does. Screw that weak bullcrap.
yup, i know, fer there are exceptions to the rule, i will protect myself, i was just talking about the relationships where the woman was the victium
Old 10-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
i think that too till i ran into that girl who blow me away. she was from poland. she was a nice person, till she show her true colors
i dont know why people hide who they are to start with, its just weird, i wont live a lie ,what you see is what you get with me, i am who i am and i am proud of it.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Terry is offline Terry

top words there mauser! im the same, i'm ME, i don't pretend to be something im not, i dont see the point.

as for women, i really cant be arsed. yea im 18 i should be out there enjoyin meself. i like going clubbin n stuff, but i cant be arsed getting into a relationship. the way i see it, relationships are nothing but hassle while you're young. obviously ill see it differently in about 10 years but until then, ill do meself a favour and save a lot of money by staying single lol.

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 10-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

I'm the same as you guys then. I'm just speaking from experience. I've been screwed by a twisted little woman that caused me alot of money, heartache & freedom. To every one that is swallowed up in her little stories believes I'm the one to blame. Well, why bring it up if you've nothing to mask. Diversions I tell ya, bloody rubbish! Chief, my x is Polish decent. Are we talking about the same one? hehehehe

Old 10-27-2005, 01:42 AM
Chief ADFP

Trojan they maybe from the same town or city maybe.

my X-girl freak use to cook food and leave on the stove for 2-5 days and say it was still good to eat? i never eat the crap i gone out to eat a lot and started to bar hop a lot too after that point.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:06 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

heh, I doubt it Chief. Mine was from Hell. What about yours? lol

Old 10-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Heh, at least all the rest of you actually had someone to laugh with other than your mates. I'm 17, and I've been single all my fricken life. Nothing. A couple of flirts but thats it. Zlich. Zippo.
I was raised in an environment none should endure. My dad was a frequent drinker. Came home drunk, bashed mum, abused me. (I was young of course, so i dont remember thank god).
And ever since the last time this abuse happened (3 years ago), I have sworn to never hurt a female - ever. No matter what. I just cant see myself doing horrible things to a woman.
So here I am, still on the lookout for the next big catch.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Erik is offline Erik

Come to petoskey, mi dude...
Old 10-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
heh, I doubt it Chief. Mine was from Hell. What about yours? lol
my so call polish girl ****ed on the floor and rug plus she did the whole house in on top of that. did your came that close? and talk about hell she really crap the whole house in. not only that it was on the windows. gee i got sick trying to move my things out fast. taken me three day to move in only two freaking hours get the hell out of there.

i heard from the broker man (funny to hear some other guy get tickoff) he totally lost it he call the police on that so call women. shes in a nut house to say at lease. my name was not on the loan thank god, that was before i meet her.

i only known one that was a angle she still good in my book, not seen her in 10yrs. we still talk to each other some times. if she ask me to marry her i would right off the back.