Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 07:10 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

We watch on T.V. shows every day that starts with the words "Innocent until proven guilty." Then for the next half hour we watch police, who are on their best behavior, kick the **** out of citizens that, even if they deserved it, were at the time innocent. This is entertainment and everyone loves it till it's their turn. When it is their turn they will scream of having their rights stolden and violated. What will the rest of America have to say about it? Turn the station this is a re-run.

A warrant? A warrant has to show cause. I don't think a druggie needing a fix selling bunk info to some government thugs allowing them to kick down the door of an honest man or woman just cause.
I have a friend who had his door kick in by Glendale Police. They should have been at the house next door. They didn't I.D. themselfs when they entered. Trying to protect his family he tryed to grab a .22 rifle. He was shot twice in the chest. Dropping the rifle he covered his head and was shot in both forarms and his sholder. He then fell to the floor and went into a fetil position and was shot 3 times in his legs. The only thing he remembers is the slide from the 380 he was being shot with staying open after the gun was unloaded into him and the bullet falling out of his sholder as they carried him out of the house. While he was being shot all the other cops unloaded their guns into every thing he had of value in the house. He lived, he sued. Law states that durn these raids an officer must vidio tape the raid. But the vidio came up missing. Wow! Who would think? He won his case, or I should say his lawers won his case because when all was said and done he had nothing to show for this brutal assult except scars

Last edited by KU43; 08-24-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
We watch on T.V. shows every day that starts with the words "Innocent until proven guilty." Then for the next half hour we watch police, who are on their best behavior, kick the **** out of citizens that, even if they deserved it, were at the time innocent. This is entertainment and everyone loves it till it's their turn. When it is their turn they will scream of having their rights stolden and violated. What will the rest of America have to say about it? Turn the station this is a re-run.

A warrant? A warrant has to show cause. I don't think a druggie needing a fix selling bunk info to some government thugs allowing them to kick down the door of an honest man or woman just cause.
I have a friend who had his door kick in by Glendale Police. They should have been at the house next door. They didn't I.D. themselfs when they entered. Trying to protect his family he tryed to grab a .22 rifle. He was shot twice in the chest. Dropping the rifle he covered his head and was shot in both forarms and his sholder. He then fell to the floor and went into a fetil position and was shot 3 times in his legs. The only thing he remembers is the slide from the 380 he was being shot with staying open after the gun was unloaded into him and the bullet falling out of his sholder as they carried him out of the house. While he was being shot all the other cops unloaded their guns into every thing he had of value in the house. He lived, he sued. Law states that durn these raids an officer must vidio tape the raid. But the vidio came up missing. Wow! Who would think? He won his case, or I should say his lawers won his case because when all was said and done he had nothing to show for this brutal assult except scars
Hate it when cops do stuff like that. Didn't they learn anything from their training at all?!

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 08-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Quote:
Originally posted by ShArP
GIVE US LINKS!!!

ok here is one.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/...2/193358.shtml

NRA's Wayne LaPierre Slams Seizure of Guns in New Orleans

National Rifle Association (NRA) leader Wayne LaPierre slammed New Orleans authorities Monday for seizing legal firearms from lawful residents.

"What we’ve seen in Louisiana - the breakdown of law and order in the aftermath of disaster - is exactly the kind of situation where the Second Amendment was intended to allow citizens to protect themselves,” LaPierre said.

like when have i ever posted something i couldnt prove?
ill find the other link and post it when i do.

ok ill also do better than post a link ill post a link to footage of the crap happening.
Video of >>>>National Guard Troops Seizing Weapons From Law Abiding Citizens<<<<<

ill post some more when i find it.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 08-24-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:20 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
So after reading this, it all comes to one point... You guys bashing the government...
FFS get into politics yourself if you want stuff to change..
Dont keep whining and standing on the sideline.

Now i only see links to story's that are borderlining, or crossing it..

Were ar ethe story's of the hero's? The story's the US loves so much eh?
Nowhere to be found in this topic..

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 08-25-2007, 08:56 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
thanks for the links Mauser 98K

and that is basically a warrant when the chief of police says to go into other homes...

Old 08-25-2007, 10:24 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

There are two types of heros in America. The first is one who makes a one man stand. He is killed. The second is one who joins a group. The group is infiltrated by the government and it's members end up doing long prison terms and the groups leaders die in the accidental fire. Fire always works.
To even conseder the types of people this country has running for president is a sick joke at best. The only Democrat who has the experance for the job is the governor of New Mexico but he is not in favor with the party's leader, moveon.org. Republicans are no better.
Both partys Gun Grabbing Millionairs.
YOUR RIGHT THOUGH. GOT A GOOD SNIVLE AND WHINE GOING WITH NO CHEESE IN SIGHT.
So at this time I'm tossing my hat in the ring for President of the United States. Forget about the border fence. I will instead give our National Guard live rounds and place .50 BMG's along the border every 250 yards. All illegals will be given 30 days to leave the country. After that they would have a bounty of 50,000 pesos dead or alive. If 20 million crossing your border isn't an invasion then what is?
I will end the war in Iraq with in 30 days by turning Iran and Syria into glass parking lots and allow Wal-Mart to build supper stores at both location. This will give these countrys still living in the stone age a taste of the good life.
I will jail and in some case execute any congress member who has served more than 3 terms in office. I will put on trial for treason any political offical who has even hinted that America is losing The War on Terror.
The second I take the oath Pelosi, Reid, and Murtha will be tried, found guilty, then drug in front of firing squads and shot on live T.V. Along side of them will be the major networks news managers and their anchors. The New York Times and Washington Post will be burnt to the ground. All it's emploees will be sent to Iraq and tied to the front bumpers of hum vees to see first hand how we WIN a war.
I will declare the National Debt null and void and put the Federal Reserve Bankers and all bankers on trial for crimes worse than murder, after all they just don't take life, they destroy lifes. All Americans except for those disabled will find Employment within 60 days as all government programs will end. Those who don't find work will be given jobs picking up trash along the freeways wearing T- shirts saying I'm Not Totaly Useless on front and targets on back.
My campain slogan " LIVE IT OR LIVE WITH IT" How bout it Mauser, you want to except my offer for Vice President?
Old 08-25-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by katana*GFR*
So after reading this, it all comes to one point... You guys bashing the government...
FFS get into politics yourself if you want stuff to change..
Dont keep whining and standing on the sideline
i have done more than you here, atleast im freking trying to inform people, what have you done? piss and moan about what was said and have presented nothing to the table, so who is standing on the sidlines?
i have talked to my senators and govoners i have e-mailed them and made my voice heard,i vote and put info out witch i have put myself on the line, what have you done to fight for freedom?

i bet your like those sunshine patriots, dont say a thing in the name of freedom till ya know victory is assured, it is easy to become a patriot when victory is assured but it is another thing to commit yourself and your family in the name of freedom.

and i have a right to whine, if i want to whine ill freking whine, i pay taxes and vote so ill whine as much as i freking want.

now tell me mister smartie pants, who is standing on the sidelines?

and where did i bash the government? i will not preach overthrow government, i will put info out and thru the process of voting change the government, i do not hate government, i hate bad government, and government that governs least governs best as our fourfathers said, i dont bash the government i will however bash the idiots that i belive to be doing a crappy job.

now bring something to the table your wasting the time of those who belive in this great nation and what it stands for.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
There are two types of heros in America. The first is one who makes a one man stand. He is killed. The second is one who joins a group. The group is infiltrated by the government and it's members end up doing long prison terms and the groups leaders die in the accidental fire. Fire always works.
To even conseder the types of people this country has running for president is a sick joke at best. The only Democrat who has the experance for the job is the governor of New Mexico but he is not in favor with the party's leader, moveon.org. Republicans are no better.
Both partys Gun Grabbing Millionairs.
YOUR RIGHT THOUGH. GOT A GOOD SNIVLE AND WHINE GOING WITH NO CHEESE IN SIGHT.
So at this time I'm tossing my hat in the ring for President of the United States. Forget about the border fence. I will instead give our National Guard live rounds and place .50 BMG's along the border every 250 yards. All illegals will be given 30 days to leave the country. After that they would have a bounty of 50,000 pesos dead or alive. If 20 million crossing your border isn't an invasion then what is?
I will end the war in Iraq with in 30 days by turning Iran and Syria into glass parking lots and allow Wal-Mart to build supper stores at both location. This will give these countrys still living in the stone age a taste of the good life.
I will jail and in some case execute any congress member who has served more than 3 terms in office. I will put on trial for treason any political offical who has even hinted that America is losing The War on Terror.
The second I take the oath Pelosi, Reid, and Murtha will be tried, found guilty, then drug in front of firing squads and shot on live T.V. Along side of them will be the major networks news managers and their anchors. The New York Times and Washington Post will be burnt to the ground. All it's emploees will be sent to Iraq and tied to the front bumpers of hum vees to see first hand how we WIN a war.
I will declare the National Debt null and void and put the Federal Reserve Bankers and all bankers on trial for crimes worse than murder, after all they just don't take life, they destroy lifes. All Americans except for those disabled will find Employment within 60 days as all government programs will end. Those who don't find work will be given jobs picking up trash along the freeways wearing T- shirts saying I'm Not Totaly Useless on front and targets on back.
My campain slogan " LIVE IT OR LIVE WITH IT" How bout it Mauser, you want to except my offer for Vice President?

here here.

i accept vice pres position.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:15 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Wrong forum to be debating this kind of issue you know bud?

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 08-25-2007, 06:57 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

We are not debating any more. We are campaining. And if we are elected I will make sure every American has a pig in his pot and a vegtable side dish. Also I'm a real big war hero in my own mine and I know what the word is is. So get out and vote for the party that knows how to party
Old 08-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
You guys are very lucky this thread isn't locked yet...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Closed Thread