Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Secondary school...

I was supposed to start this thread the day before it started, and yesterday, was my first day lol.

Anyways, I'm already now at secondary school as you guys would imagine, and I'm kinda getting used to a lot of things lol.

Believe it or not, when we were still in primary, and the principal of the secondary school we're going to came, he gave us little enrollment forms to get us enrolled. I, was the only person who filled out the form and my teacher told me he would drop it off later on the day. But LOL, that never happened.

And yesterday, I was the only one that wasn't officially enrolled at the school yet LOL. Yet nobody told me there were the same enrollment slips in the office!
(It's getting sorted out now as ya read this lol.)

So, other than that, we got greeted and had a small-ass feast at the staffroom over there and already, I found one girl who was my dad's cousin, one cousin, and one other cousin who didn't seem to recognize me! LOL.

Anyhow, I ain't really worried about bad things TBH... except for this dude on MSN at secondary who spazzes out at people including me for no reason and then yesterday for some reason due to his name being changed on MSN and for some reason I thought it was a girl speaking Imao... that was funny... (musta been because my friends keeped inviting me to 10 person conversations and a majority was girls I think lol...)

Anyways that was kinda more funny really (^^) and last night mum managed to take a picture of me in my school uniform and all. It's an old-school film camera but we're going tog et the photos on CD, and then I'll host them up on the Net and show you guys here... in... Killerbee's thread?

Hope I do good...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 02-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
good to hear it was sorted out chris. i don't mind if youpost your pictures in my thread thats what its for.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 02-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i hated when i was a kid getting (9-16) transfer to one school to another.

my family move a lot across the U.S like 30x plus give or take. most of the time i end up doing the transfer papper work after i turn 12

glade them days are long gone.

you find a lot of kids like to tickoff other tell them go and die some were, don't have time for your b/s got better things to do then stand here and look at your big fat @@s
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

No offence chief, but telling some psychopathic kid that...he might just go ape on you!

Just keep to yourself, but not so much that you'll be a nigel haha....anyways...
Old 02-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
really you think he would do that? gee

i only wish the best for him you know that lmao
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

Haha.. high school is fun for us because we are the wierd kids nobody makes fun of cuz there like scared of us or something lol
happy things pulled through for you
Old 02-08-2007, 10:12 PM

Doing great lol.

I'm a big unorganized but it'll all sort out...

And yesterday believe it or not I realized I had three close relatives (cousins!) at school... lol.

At first there was two and one said she was my dad's cousin (then I found out the other one was too today), then there was one I knew (female), and another one I knew (boy) that hardly recognized me!

Well, I got Star Student of the week lol for doing my homework at school without anyone telling me to at my own initiative lol.

I'm actually starting to like it too lol...

And about the enrollment, yeah it's funny lol. My teacher said he'd drop it off at the office and at the time I thought he did and therefore, I thought I was already enrolled lol. Yet nobody told me that those same enrollment forms were at the office lol. I thought your parents had to talk face-to-face or something lol. And besides, even if I did fill out one of those forms at the office, I woulda missed the greeting and the feast Imao. :P

Once mum goes to town and gets the film done, she'll get it on CD and I'll post it here...

Just a warning: I look very different compared to the last pics I showed you! (No, seriously! )

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 02-09-2007, 07:05 PM

This is a pic of the secondary school BTW.

http://www.taipa.school.nz/

Chris
Old 02-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Holy fashiznit thats one flash looking school. There's even a beach near it! Mine was smack bang in the middle of urban suburbia and it took me an hour to get from home to school, by the stupid bus (20mins by car...figures) and a further four hours on foot. (They didnt let me on the bus! Mongrels!)
Old 02-09-2007, 07:54 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

my school which ive been at for over 5 years now (will b there for 7 after my a levels..) is set right in the centre of the most troubled area in town, lots of drugs around it etc.. but very little inside it..

looks like a smaller high school and very nice lol,, the 1 im at has 650, smallish compared 2 others, trust me.. 98% of the ppl at ur school u dnt need 2 worry about.. altho ours does look like a fortress with all the fencing around it lol...

trust me, u will never b organised at high school, im still not.. lol.. ps dont suck up 2 the teachers.... they will expect the best from u for the rest of ur school life
Old 02-09-2007, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
my school which ive been at for over 5 years now (will b there for 7 after my a levels..) is set right in the centre of the most troubled area in town, lots of drugs around it etc.. but very little inside it..

looks like a smaller high school and very nice lol,, the 1 im at has 650, smallish compared 2 others, trust me.. 98% of the ppl at ur school u dnt need 2 worry about.. altho ours does look like a fortress with all the fencing around it lol...

trust me, u will never b organised at high school, im still not.. lol.. ps dont suck up 2 the teachers.... they will expect the best from u for the rest of ur school life
Yah... lol.

Meh, thanks to my ''enrollment'' screwups, I haven't even got my timetable yet! Gotta ask my social studies teacher if I'm going to get one yet... but luckily, I'm following one of my friends' timetables... for now...

Well, it is Saturday currently so I better make the most of things!

I used to think that when I'll first start at this school I will be seeing a lot of violence but it's not as bad as it seems lol.

Chris