Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-30-2005, 10:45 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Tongue Some thoughts on love! I'll never be alone!

Current mood: determined
Category: Blogging

Some thoughts on love. I for one, tend to put too much effort into my relationships just to get let down because maybe I expect too much? I like to share, listen, learn and just be friends. I like to have my own space sometimes just to recollect and compute my feelings or sometimes I like to just take a break and hang with my buddies.

The next serious relationship with the opposite sex must be founded as a friendship first. We must be friends, first and formost for however long it takes for us both to feel we should take the next step. My next and last marriage must be based on Christ. The Union must be blessed by my Lord and us two should dedicate our Union in faith and wisdom. Not just a shotgun wedding in a Judges office. I want a true Union under God.

I will treat her with the utmost respect and dignity. I will do everything in my power to keep her happy and satisfied. Although I'm no where near the perfect man, I do expect to be treated as such by the one that shares my life and everything in it. I want her to make me strive to be a better man but in a way that I feel like I should for the better good of her, our offspring and other family.

I never want to be lied to, talked down to or cheated on. I don't want to be a fool for love but the King of my Castle and my next love will be the Queen.

I've lossed great love in the past. Sometimes I wasn't so nice, honest an open. I've regreted several relationships due to the fact I was the one to blame. But I will say this, none of these relationships were based on friendship first or under Gods blessings. Young love and lust. Desperation and deception. I've profiled and witnessed some of my former relationships. I have dated under my class and above my class. Too good for some and not good enough for others but then again, the ones I say were too good for me were not founded under God. Therefor I am a sinner as they all were. But who today can say that have the relationship with God as I do now? Are they still the same? Or worse? I will never know until the day I may see them in heaven introducing them to my God given partner, for Eternity!

I think of what I will say to her when we meet. I think of what we will do. I think of wining her heart and becoming as one in flesh and spirit. I love making love and seeking the pleasure of of my partners. But I must do it with a clear conscious and best intentions. I don't sleep around now that I'm single. I don't risk the sin for disease or disillusion. I will save myself for the woman of my dreams that my soul seeks.

I never want to hurt the feelings of a friend. To be one, is to know you have a special place in my heart. I take the time to think about you. Praise you. Comfort you and Spoil you. I will treat you like I want to be treated. With respect, admiration, dedication and trust. Loyalty, sweetness, unconditional love. I am a strong man and have overcome many obsticles but my mission is not complete until I become one with my life long companion.

I've asked God for forgiveness and it's in his hands now. I pray that my mission will be complete and successful. As a Marine, I was told that I will be guarding the gates of Heaven. So know that I will have a job and a very important one at that. Most of all, in Christ's name!

Thank you all my friends for reading. I hope you know me a little better. Believe in me and I shall believe in you. Your friend, Troy David Beadles

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 12-01-2005, 04:33 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

After reading those fine words brother Trojan I have no doubt what so ever you will find the love of a good woman and you will always have God's love bro!!!!

Warm Regards & Best Wishes for the future

Steve/Baddog
Old 12-01-2005, 07:08 PM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.