Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-29-2002, 03:17 PM
Desciple is offline Desciple

Biggrin BACK IN BUSINESS?

HEY GANG, IM NEARLY BACK IN BUSINESS. WAZZUP! pANTHER, i AM PATIENTLY AWAITING SOMETHING FROM YOU.....WHERE THE HECK IS IT? PUT MY SIGGY BACK UP TOO IF YOU DONT MIND!

Last edited by Scott; 05-29-2002 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-29-2002, 09:26 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

sup dude! Good to have ya back. Stuff should be comeing anytime now!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 05-30-2002, 06:07 AM

Great, Man I gotta give the puter to someone else. The freakin guy gave up on it. At least he didn't charge me anything.

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 05-30-2002, 07:15 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Hey didn't you used to be CU?

Old 05-31-2002, 06:07 AM

I didnt use to be anyone but a pain in your arse.............boo ah ah ah

Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 05-31-2002, 06:57 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

lol.

I would say that's c u lol!

Old 05-31-2002, 07:33 AM

Yeah, you said arse. Thats not a CUism. Who are you really?

Old 05-31-2002, 01:27 PM

WOULD YOU RATHER I SAY ASSWIPE, BUTT GREASE, OR NUTT CHEESE? WHICH OF THESE PHRASES WOULD ELECT YOU TO JUST BITE ME!...................ROFLMAO

Old 05-31-2002, 02:49 PM

Hmm, no typos... Still just... not convinced sorry...

Old 05-31-2002, 03:09 PM

lmao, I HAVE BEEN TYPING PROCEDURES ALL DAY. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? YOUZ NOT THE ONLEES SMART ONEZ.

Old 05-31-2002, 03:19 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

You can tell it's cu cause he types like this:

WHICH OF THESE PHRASES WOULD ELECT YOU TO JUST BITE ME!...................ROFLMAO

Notice the long '................................' instead of a space lol.

Old 05-31-2002, 03:30 PM

pANTHER, iT'S THE eUROPEAN INTELLECT THAT HINDERS HIM FROM REALIZING THE TRUTH WHEN HE SEES IT. w00t w00t

Old 06-02-2002, 01:46 PM

Don't you call me European.

Old 06-04-2002, 09:57 AM

my computer is back, i will be up and running by this weekend.............VIPER SQUADRON WILL NOT DIE..........!!!!!!! I WILL TAKE CHARGE WITH ENFORCER TO RAISE THIS SQUAD TO GREATNESS!

Old 06-04-2002, 09:58 AM

pANTHER I WILL BE HUNTING YOU DOWN VERY SOON TO FIND OUT WHERE MY PACKAGE IS..................YOU KNOW WHAT I AM WAITING ON.