Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 05-13-2005, 09:42 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Fox6 Provides More Info On Pressing Issues

The Suggestions – I think that it’s great to have and make suggestions; however, not on this thread please. I’m not going to respond to suggestions because this thread will just turn into a debate. I wanted to start this thread so that I could get to know all of you better and you could all get to know me a little better. It’s no slight on any of your suggestions (there are some good ones being mentioned) – it’s just that this is neither the time nor the place.

Spawn Armor – No, it’s not going anywhere. That would make spawn killing get out of control.

DF:X – This is the newest game in the Delta Force series. Whether or not there will be more is something that I can not say.

BF2 – We don’t talk about it, we don’t mention it and we aren’t worried. That’s not to say that we don’t understand their marketing plan or that we are unaware of the release. We are aware of every game that comes out.

FireFox – We’re working on it. We know that there are people that use it, but it’s still a small percentage. There are a lot of browsers out there and we would like to make NovaWorld friendly to them all.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 05-13-2005, 09:43 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

My Lunch Break – The great thing about a video game company is that you always have to play the games. So yes we play and it doesn’t always happen on lunch breaks. There is always someone playing the games in the office.

Indoors – California is a great place. There are many great activities and at lunch people from our office play basketball, hockey, run, etc… There is always some sort of activity to do that keeps us active.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 05-13-2005, 06:25 PM
JonM is offline JonM

cool! !
Old 05-14-2005, 12:59 PM
L33Ch4h
Unregistered

Hi there, i'm a regular visitor. Would u guys plz be so kind to post links to this kind of forum post at Novaworld ? Ty.