Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 05-13-2005, 07:44 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Novahq Cleaning

The past 2 days I have cleaned alot of junk from novahq. Alot of banner exchange accounts, top50 accounts, bad subdomains etc have been cleared.. I pretty much went thorugh all the links (bored at work) and made sure the banner exchange code was on the website and the same with the top50 code.. If the code was not on the website the account was removed..

You can signup again, but you must place the provided code on your website UNMODIFIED. I have reduced the banner exchange start credits to 500. What that means is when you signup you only have about 1 week to get the code on your website before it becomes in-active. I have also set it to disable accounts where a hit does not come from the website in 1 week, same with the top50.

The top50 and banner exchange are great ways to get your website noticed. Alot of hits go out from both the banner exchange and top50. If your looking for hits, that's the way to go. It's completly free to signup and dosen't take very long at all. The top50 also offers a hit counter for your website so you know how many people are viewing your content.

The subdomains offer a small url to your website, and novahq.net, dfhq.net are very popular and easy to remember. If your squad name is Death Squad, your domain could be ds.dfhq.net! Pretty small if you ask me! It's FREE and there are NO ADS!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 05-13-2005, 08:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Good job as always Panther!!!!

Warmest Regards Bro!!!!