Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 10-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Aucturus is offline Aucturus

Send a message via ICQ to Aucturus Send a message via AIM to Aucturus Send a message via Yahoo to Aucturus
{$$} Gaming Community Recruiting

Are you tired of the regular gaming clans/squads.... the bickering and the complications that come with joining a regular squad.... or do you want to make a squad of your own... just dont know how to start... or dont have the resources or expertise...????????

LOOK NO FURTHER STORM SHADOW GAMING COMMUNITY HAS ARRIVED......

First allow me to introduce myself.... my name is Aucturus (my net name).... I am a gamer and aspiring web designer/programmer.... I used to be in a DF2 clan and had been there for an year..... where i had started at the lowest rank and rose to the highest.... after which I decided to make my own GAMING COMMUNITY..... y i say gaming community is becasue its NOT a CLAN or SQUAD...... its a collection of them!!!!!

Let me explain..... I have seen, over the time of my experience, that having a clan was just too much hassle in certain instances cause of all the bickering and inmaturity of certain players..... also if u dont have the resources like a site/servers etc... its more than likely ppl wont even consider u... or also could be u havent had previous experience and dunno how to go about forming your own little space in the gaming world...... I hence devised a plan to take online gaming to the next level.... I thought wouldnt it be nice if..... ppl came together under a community as individuals or squads/clans and just had a great time together.....

So I formed STORM SHADOW GAMING COMMUNITY...... or {$$}

heres how it works:

{$$} is a gaming community that allows squads or individuals to enroll and be part of it... use its servers/sites/ etc..... for any and all games that ppl wanna join in for.....

basically.... $$ has:
1. DIVISIONS.... one for each game.... example DF2 or BHD or AAO.... etc.... one division per game.....
2. REGIMENTS: under these divisions squads/clans may join as REGIMENTS..... THEY MAY KEEP THEIR ORIGINAL NAMES AND TAGS... just be called a Regiment of $$ and just add $$ tags ... so someone in a squad that is enrolled in the $$ communtiy will have a name like..... {TAGS} Name {$$} ..... wearing the $$ tags only signifies u are part of the community......
*the Regiments in themselves are once clans/squads and run independently...
*they can have their own structure/rules/servers even link their old site from ours (But ours will be your Official Site, as u will be part of the community) ..... they run independently and CAN LEAVE WHEN THEY WANT...... by wearing $$ tags and being part of the community u will be able to not only exploit the web resources like websites/servers etc... but also be able to play with so many more ppl and be part of a big online community.....

HOW IT RUNS AND Y IS IT MORE SUCCESSFUL:

1. the REGIMENT LEADERS elect from amongst them a DIVISION LEADER and staff..... so that they may decide in what direction to take the community and or how to allocate resources......

so basically its a POWER TO THE PEOPLE kinda thing.....the idea is to get lots of small squads/clan together under one roof..... playing lots of games..... all having one thing in common..... FUN and $$ .......

please go to http://www.storm-shadow.com and see what i am talking about.....

**i just started this community two days ago so I am still working on customizing and building the sites/servers.... SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME for a few.....
I cant do it alone ofcourse... I NEED LEADERS..... good leaders to RECRUIT and take care of their own peeps... I however WONT be an authority in the whole scene... as i said POWER TO THE PPL.... squads vote and decide amongst themselves what they want and whom they want to be their representative.....

So basically IF U R A CLAN/SQUAD wanting to get bigger and better... OR IF U R A PLAYER WANTING TO START YOUR OWN THING....... WE R FOR U !!!!!

Join $$ make your own little Regiment and lead it the way you want or MERGE yoru present squad/clan in to $$ and be part of sumthin bigger!!! ... not only that... U PRESERVE YOUR INTEGRITY..... no one will boss u around or all that nasty clan politics... its a GAMING COMMUNITY... WE R NOT A CLAN BUT AND ARMY..... a great big collection of squads and smaller units... a community where ppl help each other... play and just have FUN.... and al lthe technical worries of servers/sites etc are left to the technical staff..... like ME and others I MAY RECRUIT.....

FOR MORE DETAILS PLS CONTACT me at aucturus@2die4.com

Hope to see you as part of our community soon.....

Aucturus $$

Chief of Staff