Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2002, 09:24 AM
Apocalypse=FAS= is offline Apocalypse=FAS=

Send a message via ICQ to Apocalypse=FAS= Send a message via AIM to Apocalypse=FAS= Send a message via Yahoo to Apocalypse=FAS=
Sad TFD Login Screen Blank

Hey guys I'm lookin for some help in getting onto Novaworld. This problem first occured before I got TFD and I was playing LW so it may have something to do with my computer. I have tried downloading a new Startup.htm, I have reinstalled many time, I have installed with and without the No CD Patch, and I have searched these forums for a problem like mine but couldn't find it. So here is what the actual problem is...

1. I open up TFD and I click "Play on NovaWorld",
2. Then it says Connecting to NovaWorld
3. Next it brings up a screen that is blank, brown and at the top it says NW= Delta Force Task Force Dagger
4. Then the thing at the top changes to say NovaWorld Login.

And thats as far as it goes... the screen where the text boxes should be to login is completely blank and brown... It shows the border stuff and the "NovaWorld Login" at the top but there is no way to login. I have been getting by using IP4TFD but I'm wanting to get back into some NovaWorld games. The two solutions I've seen are the Ibrowse.dll and the Iswap.bat. I don't know what either of these programs do so I have been hesitant to try them. if anyone has experienced this problem or knows how to fix it please please let me know.