Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 01:40 PM
THUNDER18 is offline THUNDER18

Panther

Panther, I dont know if you remember me,but some time ago i contacted you about setting up a forum for my squad ITZ. In recent weeks,our CO has addmited to cheating,all be it under another account,but none the less,cheating. Since there have been many people comming in and posting their disgust in the light of recent events,our CO decided to take away all who had moderator status,as well as my self who got the forums for us in the first place,away from all who had it. It seems the forums have come to be nothing more han a place for arguements among cheats and non-cheats alike,and has also become home of some very uncalled for insults. Due to my recent situations with work and National Guard,I have not been able to play DFLW like I used to, but I see no need in DF-HQ wasting their bandwith on a squad in shambles,and whos forums have simply become a place for argueing. Please, I ask you to look into the information I have given you. Thank you for your time,and for hosting the forums for what was once a great squad.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:10 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Thanks for the information, would you like me to remove the forums?

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 05-29-2003, 09:28 PM
THUNDER18 is offline THUNDER18

Panther I am leaving that up to you. I know DF-HQ has always represented fair gameing,and now it seems only cheats and those who support them seem to post there. Almost all of ITZ has moved ont to other things,so in all actuality ITZ is no more. So I no longer see a need for you to host their forums. I hate to say that,because i remeber how much i used to enjoy the squad,but there is no longer a squad. So the decesion is yours m8,but my opinion is to remove them.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:01 PM
jesture is offline jesture

Hi there thunder, sorry but itz is still up and running. As for many of the members leaving, it's true but ask around and you'll see that some of your new squad asf has been caught cheating. I'm not going to mention any names since I do not have the proof to back it up....but rest assured if those members keep it up there will be a couple of ss's on the net in no time.
Closed Thread