Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:59 AM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
Wink Next President of the United States of America 2008

Old 01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Yeah Obama seems like a good person lol... Well, it wouldn't hurt for United States to have the first black president wouldn't it...?

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 01-05-2008, 12:24 AM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
I'm going with Hunter.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:15 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
yeah I have been supporting obama since he announced that he is running. The only thing I worry about is that there is still so much racism in america that I think he will be shot within his first term.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 01-05-2008, 01:03 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

whoever wins i just hope they dont abandon things that Bush had started... thats 1 thing i feared when Blair left and brown stepped in (UK)
Old 01-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
I'm sorry, but Americans will never elect a black man to be president. Or a woman.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:04 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Where are the Green Party Candidates?

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 01-05-2008, 11:38 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I think that it may end up being Huckabee or Romney (hope it's not).
Old 01-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will ether one wins i be for them ether way. don't have much a chance to fire them after the fact they trash the U.S

we get what we vote for into the President office chair.

they all are doing a outstanding job on their sell pitch but the bottom line will they stand behind 100% on their words or do 360 turn and do no then at all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
I just want a fair first term election, lmao. It's hard to read what these candidates are truly saying.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:36 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
lol, when election time comes i am just going to vote straight democrat so i really don't care who is up for president on the democrat side...

Old 01-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Really? I feel as if I'm an Independent with views on the left and right on certain issues. So my vote really could swing either way but I'm going to be watching closely for the next 9 months.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:43 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
what state do you live in Troy?

because i live in Pennsylvania and i think the people running in the race are going to be coming up to visit my state since my state can swing either way because we are almost equal in both democrats and republicans, and i will most likely go and watch if they come to my city again

Old 01-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Troy is offline Troy

I'm in Mississippi a Prodominate Red State! But I have contributed to the Obama Campaign by buying a Bumper Sticker from his Official Site. I wont dare put it on my car I could shot or hung for it down here, lmao.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

i havnt got a prob with a black pres or a woman pres, they could be red , green, blue, purple and blue dots, it dont matter to me, i vote for the person that will do the best job and wont kill whats left of the constitution and america, so far obama is for more government and for more income redistrabution, im not even gona get into what the hildabeast is into, that will just start a fight between me and ya know who, lol.

john mccain, scares me, i feel for him what he went thru but he just doesnt seam to be to nice of a guy.

gooliani, is a liberal who wants more gun controll and belives every1 should have REAL-ID if ya want to access the internet or do anything else like get a job.

huckabee, is well, hes scary too for obvious reasons.

edwards is in with those whiny babies who throw tantriums when they dont get their way and also belives that government is the answer.

and a few of these candidates are well known as flipflop artist, like a few of the top candidates, say that the war was wrong but they vote in favor of the war and keep trying to distance themselves from what they origionaly did, i dont like prostitutes, witch is what the hildabeast is like, she jump in bed with whoever helps to further her rise to total power.

the only person in the entire bunch that has never voted for anything that would hurt the constitution and bill of rights is Ron Paul, there are a few things that i dont really agree with but he belives strongly in lesser government , more self reliance , non government interference in peoples lives , geting rid of the unconstitutional IRS and income tax, the IRS and the income tax was come up with to pay for the world war back in the day and was supposed to be temporary but was never dismantled and given more power to hurass and steal from the private citizen, and this tax was imposed without representation and any1 who knows their history and how government is supposed to work, knows no taxation without representation..

we wont even get into some of the strange things going on in these elections, well well talk about a few things, like the outlawed voting machines that were used in some of the poles, ballot boxes comeing in with 8inch slits in them, the companys that own the electronic machines and set them up being owned by out of country companys, some of the machines having inconsistantcy probs and being thrown out for inacurate data, like the hildabeast loosing her ass in one election and at around 75% votes counted sudeny like a mirical from heven passes obama.

the propaganda machine talking about only the candidates they want you to vote for, i have seen this a lot, dont they spend a lot of time on some of these people? they not doing too good at first and they keep praising them and saying they are the best ones and most people will vote for them because they want to be on the winining side and belive the news, and they keep showing this pole and statistics the news stations come up with and by making up numbers they influence the election, yea im nuts and crazy, why do ya think some of these people want filters on the net? so ya wont get information like im giving here, dont belive me about the filter, read this. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...31/2129471.htm

and remember, it is all for the kids, that is how they do it, thats how they did stuff in germany and russia, its for the kids, , and most people think, if it is for the kids it cant be all that bad, the problem is they dont specify what inaproprate info is, so it could be anything, and if ya want to see how bad it will get if ya vote hitlery, or brokeback obama go to a government controlled institution like a school and try to surf the net, unless the site is afiliated with the institution ya cant access it or if it has so called " inaproprate information" ya cant access it, i tried to do a book report a while back by using the schools computer, i couldnt access any website that was inconsistant with what the school was teaching, remember Government controlled school.

i know ya school kids know what im saying here, but some of these candidates want a more broad implementation of this filtering, and why, well if ya want to brainwash a grupe of people ya cant have them getting any info that is inconsistant with what you are teaching them, can ya?

ok, im done, now let me have it brother mushroom.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Aha, thanks for your insight on our World.

True fact, Members of the Beadles Family (My Last Name) came to this Continent before Columbus with Capt. John Smith of Virginia's Second Supply. Like 12 years before the Mayflower.

I hated school. I didn't believe anything. Now I get to learn what I want to learn, read what I want to read and hear what I want to hear. No filters on American Internet or I leave, who's coming with?