Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-09-2004, 01:00 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

What do you think?

About the offensive into Falluja?

Will the combined force of Coalition and Iraqi forces be able to do their job? And if so do you think it will make a difference?

The Iraqi forces are beginning to look very professional by looking at the TV pictures of them raiding the Hospital only one soldier in that video clip was American the rest Iraqi`s.

Is everything starting to come together?
Old 11-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i hadn't followed things that closely but i'm guessing that seince the war started last year, no US forces have been in Falluja? and it was a kind of hide-out?

i think the attack needed to be done so the troops can get closer to getting their job done. there is no way troops can leave Iraq before they finish what was started.

I was quite suprised to find out that Iraqi troops were part of the force to clear Falluja but i think that is a big step forward and will help in terms of the general Iraqi public views. (they might have less hostile views).
Old 11-09-2004, 04:15 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

I don't know what the outcome of this battle might be but I do agree with Steve that the inclusion of Iraqui troops may help to cement the new government of Iraq and help this new administration to obtain legitimacy in the eyes of it's people.

Regards
Old 11-09-2004, 04:15 PM
JonM is offline JonM

i think that's it good. With more "war" and "hostile" experiences their jobs (The iraqi's ) will be more easy as in the since they'll kind of understand combat more. I think this will make more inspired and join, or help out , and feel good about this situation. Falluja was just another step, for us the u.s., of finsihing the war i'm glad it's finally happening, and hope not many die :S
Old 11-09-2004, 04:29 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

o well a bit of a "whoopsiie" .. seems like alot of the iraqi insurgens have fled before Coalition surrounded the scity, now they are in another cxity building up
Old 11-09-2004, 04:42 PM
JonM is offline JonM

o well we'll get em eventually ... they can't run from us for ever
Old 11-10-2004, 04:57 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

dont belive the network news. most of the people of irqu are better off now than ever. we have created thousands of jobs.for the first time 10's of thousands have running water and electricity, but our socilist commie news won't tell you anything good or anything they don't want u 2 belive