Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-30-2005, 08:58 PM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

Wink my sisters rant n rave

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050430/ts_nm/iraq_dc_191

I found this one on Yahoo! today. I hear all the so-called celebrities bad-mouthing our current administration over the "War Against Terrorism". They seem to want to convince the public that this is all fiction made up by war mongers - and they try to convince the public that the Republican Party is just that - war mongers. I am truly sick at heart of listening to these people demean our troops overseas.

I have news for these idiots - these people, who only have a fat voice because they have some notoriety [It is obvious that intelligence and common sense play no part in notoriety.] and fat wallets, are the ones who can't see the forest for the trees. They like to pound their idealisms on the unsuspecting and uneducated general public of the United States, who are honestly unaware of what terrorism really is, and what its consequences are. They don't have to live with this threat every day of their lives. To them it is surrealistic or unrealistic in nature, and since they can't comprehend the full impact of such a heartless idealism, they follow the narrow minds of the fat egos. It is a sure case of the ignorant blind leading the ignorant deaf, dumb and blind. I believe these people would stand and beg mercy for the likes of Adolph Hitler and Calligula. Hanoi Jane (Fonda) is a prime example of the ignorant blind.

Living in Germany was often scary. The threat of terrorism lived on our doorstep and at times impeded our everyday lives. We were frequently inhibited by Military issued travel advisories due to terrorist activities, often afraid to go traveling far in our well marked, privately owned vehicles. These sadistic saboteurs always seem to go after the innocent, weak, and poorly defended. They remind me of a truck load of chicken**** warriors who, rather than stand up and fight, will run and hide in the face of a greater adversary. If God is truly behind them, why do they not stand and fight, rather than grovel in the bowels of the earth?

While I was stationed in Germany I took a trip to Dachau. I had wanted to go to Auschwitz, but being active duty military I was not allowed behind the Iron Curtain under any circumstance, other than specific military orders, which wasn't likely. After my trip to Dachau, I no longer wanted to go to Auschwitz. My heart was ill the entire time I was there. Touching things stopped early on in the visit. Just walking across the grounds was enough to make one's soul cry out in pain. I think I understand what God must have felt when he spoke of the blood of the dead crying up from the ground.

Sure, we can bring our troops home, close our borders, and bite our arrogant thumbs at the rest of the world. No one stops to think of the consequences of such an action. Apparently there are too many who do not care about anything but self. I read a celebrity's statement once that defied the notion that a collapse of the American economy would cause worldwide financial catastrophe. I have news for this person... If America's economy did collapse it would definitely cause a major financial impact - worldwide. The Third World nations would suffer tremendously. This would be much like not paying attention to what is going on in your own neighborhood until the bulldozers show up to level your home.

I can be just as mouthy and opinionated as any celebrity! <g>

Sheila

Old 04-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
God, Country, Corps! ~Semper Fi~

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 05-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will i can say and other who serve over there its no fake at all, people are getting kill by them from both sides. and the terrorest don't limit who they kill off.

they should ask them who live it. not some dreamers who not even have a first hand in it.

sorry to me they don't know what is real and fake. it not a dream it real.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
All for one, One for all! "Let the dreamers dream as long as they never forget!" -troj

Old 05-01-2005, 12:14 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Stupid morons...they need to pick up an M16 and stand next to a car bomb and then lets see if they call it real or not.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Right on Ath. Bless ya little brohan. I get pissed off about it. I can't talk about it..

Old 05-01-2005, 12:17 AM
"ath-hole"

:o for being a 19 year old punk fresh outta highschool...I care too much about politics. Just wish I was more informed.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send me an email and I'll add you to my address book and when I get some forwarded press I'll send it to ya. I'm a registered Republican and voted for W. Dole before that.

Old 05-01-2005, 12:23 AM
"ath-hole"

Eh.. I vote the best man. Don't care what party...

I am mostly for Republicans because they at least oppose abortion and gay marriage.

Email is: sm_ck@msn.com dude
Old 05-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

cnp is good to. Who knows when I'll get something but I will request some more info.. prish

Old 05-01-2005, 12:32 AM
"ath-hole"

Did you mean CPN? Or CNP = ?
Old 05-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Oh sorry, copy and paste dude.

Old 05-01-2005, 05:45 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

I totally agree with your sisters "rant" and how very well she put it too bro.....well done and it's about time someone stood up to these "liberal" idealists who don't live in the real world!!!!

Warmest Regards
Old 05-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i say let get some terrorist butt ship in to Hollywood, let them loss fully loaded to the max, see if they call it a fake and hip.

all it really is no then but talking crap about the other party's.

sad thing is it was Republican Party and the and the Demwitt party like to cut each other up, really don't care at all.

on a note:

i gone to Auschwitz 3x in 1978-98 was nice, i gone on leave taken a 20 day off for a 7days tour there in Auschwitz for 3days, i was station in Germany too total 6yrs.

1.) 1977-1980 germany (party like crazy)
2.) 1985-1987 germany (almost got marry too)

hell i been to east germany 4x before the wall came down too.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-01-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
God, Country, Corps! ~Semper Fi~
nobody said any thing about anything being fake
just about some celeberties shootn thier mouth off
when thier lip should be zip.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:33 PM
"ath-hole"

The celebrities are morons. They have too much money for their own good. They think since they have money we have to listen to their stupid opinions.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
:o for being a 19 year old punk fresh outta highschool...I care too much about politics. Just wish I was more informed.
i hope its truth wen you are
Old 05-01-2005, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
Eh.. I vote the best man. Don't care what party...

I am mostly for Republicans because they at least oppose abortion and gay marriage.

Email is: sm_ck@msn.com dude
there was a bunch of gay rights activist's protesting out side
Microsofts headquarters for a long time and finally Bill gates
walks out and addresses the protesters
" how many times do i have to tell you guy's... the program is called .. Defrag..."
Old 05-01-2005, 05:10 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

A couple of years ago some half witted movie star refered to Preisdent Bush as stupid. Someone on the net made a list of these, **** for brains, movie stars educational background. Most all had'nt finshed high school. None had finished college, and all were dumber than a box of rocks? rosie mcdonal, I think, is the worst of the bunch, and how anyone can watch or listen to her stupidity without becoming sick is beyond me.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
A couple of years ago some half witted movie star refered to Preisdent Bush as stupid. Someone on the net made a list of these, **** for brains, movie stars educational background. Most all had'nt finshed high school. None had finished college, and all were dumber than a box of rocks? rosie mcdonal, I think, is the worst of the bunch, and how anyone can watch or listen to her stupidity without becoming sick is beyond me.
shes so ugly that websters under the word ugly just has her pix...I have to chg channel to keep from getting sick and tossing my cookies... and when i put a hex on someone
i hex them a dream of her naked...