Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2007, 11:39 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Enemy Territory Quake Wars

The year is 2065. The Strogg race has attacked Earth in order to process its raw materials into a fuel called stroyent. If you've played any other Quake titles, you'll know some of the history here, but it's mostly irrelevant in the context of Enemy Territory's multiplayer action, so let's cut to the chase: You join either the human Global Defense Force or the alien Strogg team, and then shoot your enemies in the face.

Download Demo-> http://www.enemyterritory.com/main.h...ink2=undefined

ETQW Site-> http://www.enemyterritory.com/

The full game has already been released!For those of you who havent yet tried it, I urge you to.Its really a great game.If your concerned on whether you will like it or not, just go download the demo and try it out.

Some Game Features:

The GDF and Strogg both have four or five different classes with there own special abilities.

The Strogg side has some different vehicles, like the a jetpack thing.

Each of the four or five classes have the ability to deploy its own special weapon turrets, for both Strogg and GDF.

In this game you will be able to med people, Strogg and GDF both have this ability!

A cool feature I like in this game is the Airstrike Tool.If you select the Deploy Class you can call in Airstrikes.The Strogg Airstrike tool is a little odd, but its called a beacon I think.

Another cool future is the hacking tool, which is used to hack shields, and.......... not only does it let you do that, but it also will let you disguise yourself as enemy.In disguise you can walk past enemy turrets, mines, and just about anything.As for the strogg base orangish shields I havent yet tried.

Theres only one map is the Demo!

More tips and tricks and features will soon be posted on my forums at www.phpbbplanet.com/daredevilshq

I have only tried the Demo so far, but I will have the full game in 3 or 4 days, maybe less.I didnt see a thread up for this game here, which was surprising to me, so I posted one!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?