Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-24-2002, 03:45 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Well I got a real nice guy on my server tonight! Because I decided to restrict machine guns I got a lot of abuse you know the usual f*** this and f*** that! So what I have to say is simple. If you want to come in have a game and chat and above all have sone fun.....fine. It's only a game after all and I thought the idea was to have fun! If you want to be deadly serious then I suggest you find a room where it's more suited to what you want but, please don't come on to my server and start swearing like a bloody child!!!!! I know I have mentioned this before and in the end I punted this sad individual but, I can't see the point in all the language!!!!

Thx for the forum that allows me to get this off my chest.

BADDOG.
Old 05-24-2002, 07:57 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Sometimes there is nothing more frustrating than joining a server to find certain weapons have been banned. But I normaly leave or take the opportunity to learn how to handle something different.
One time I was in a CQB server and this guy came in took a look around and said "Great, SAWs how ****ing skillful are you lot?"
LOL
He was a divvy too but he left after making us all real mad. The game got heated then I can tell you!
There is not enough ban #1 going around in DF. If we all did it maybe there would be some decorum in the servers.
Stop punting ladies and gents. Punt should be used if you need to make room for your buddies.

Old 05-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Acid is offline Acid

Send a message via ICQ to Acid
two words:

Bozo Filter
Old 05-25-2002, 02:32 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Wink Re: IDIOTS!

Hi Guys, Well I guess you can't legislate for morons and maybe your right It's to easy to punt these sad gits! I got another idiot later but thanks to an excellent player he didn't stay long as he was having his ass kicked all over the place hehehehe!!!! I will remeber the bozo filter and use it and, thx again for the tips!!!! Hope to see some of you in the war zone lol lol!!!!

THX
BADDOG!

WAR IS THE CONTINUATION OF STATE POLICY......BY OTHER MEANS!

VON CLAUSEWITZ!

Old 05-27-2002, 05:00 AM
machiavelli is offline machiavelli

LOL @ baddog. Everywhere in life you meet a ss holes.
BTW
www.clausewitz.com for everyone who wants to know something about warfare!

Old 05-27-2002, 06:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile RE:IDIOTS!

Hi Machiavelli

Your right of course, there are assholes every where in life lollol lol!!!! I had a quick look at that site m8, most impressive thank you for the tip!!!!

Thx
BADDOG
Old 05-27-2002, 12:06 PM
ArcticWolf is offline ArcticWolf
DFLW Map Maker

You're right, it is upsetting when people do this and also when you enter a server and find your weapon of choice gone.

BUT! when I find this, I ask if the host is on, if so, I POLITELY ask what the server rules are and then abide by his/her wishes.

When I used to host, I had my own set of rules (no player harassment, no swearing, no cheating), and if I was told or caught anyone doing any of these, they were warned once and then the second time they were Banned - no returns ever. I also kept a list of names (and additional names when they tried to enter with other screen names) to make sure they didn't come back.
Old 05-27-2002, 09:01 PM
DeDRAGE is offline DeDRAGE

I should take the advise about the list of names. Good idea. Two days in a row idiots on server. BTW I usually ban I dont hardly ever punt anymore. Bout a year ago I used to punt then ban if they did it again. But since then I just ban. I mean we all know the good group of DFLW players. If someone talks **** to me or treats me like **** thats it. I mean I spend good money for my cable line and spent a lot to build my machine. Not gonna let some lame @ss 13 yr old punk on daddys pc gonna ruin my good times. LOL Ok on with my story. Yesterday I had a guy come in and fence glitch. THere is no way out of this map but he got out. OK accidents happen. He was on my team I politely asked him to come down. I said that was a glitch we all know how to do it. But we dont. I said if you clitch its a cheat and u will be punted. The idiot had the nerve to say I will take my chances. LOL ok Ban 04. LOL Then today some guy was shooting through a wall. Not like me in a bldg and him outside and shooting me that way. Cause I could live with that. This guy was up close to the wall and shooting 100m outside. LOL intentional glitching I told him to stop or he will be banned. LOL then had to ban him after saying my squad sucked. Then someone else his friend I assume said he agreed with him. Kept talking **** to me. Telling me about glitches. Said I wasnt smart enough to know them. I Baned his @ss as well. I agree they are annoyances but this game is still a lot of fun. Just ban them and move on. Loved the Ban they both tried to join 3 times under close but different names. LOL