Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-02-2002, 06:02 PM
Vixen is offline Vixen

LMFAO zz....:
Old 01-02-2002, 09:24 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I am looking at your avatar there Vixen and may I ask that if indeed your arse does fall off, then can I have it?

Also Panther Panther Panther, I have always found that people with the laggiest connections beat me knifing everytime. basically, My PC says they must be somewhere they are not and so its very easy to strike too late with someone who is lagging.

The point was the arbitration. Of course there is an element of skill, I wouldn't dream of going one on one with you in a Close Quarters situation unless you had your back to me.
However, if I WAS to go one on one with you and beat you every single time with my satchels then something would be wrong.
YOU would find some other way to kick my arse because you are a quality player.
A LOT of people will just moan that I am playing with no skill, cos I am afraid of knifing.
OF COURSE I AM. I dont give a flying monkey if someone thinks I am not a rounded player because I dont knife enough. I get satisfaction from seeing an opponent fly through the air with the greatest of ease.
I do NOT get satisfaction from having to read people STOOPID MOANING messages across my screen when I kill them.
Regardless of the method in which I disposed of them, the ONLY reason they moan is because they are DEAD. And that is just sore losing and poor gamesmanship pure and simple.

Old 01-03-2002, 07:11 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Where did all this stuff with stachels and me hateing them come from? I dont hate stachels. I hate the people that lay them down when you are running up to kill then and the blow it killing me and himself. thats just pathetic and it makes me mad. I wouldnt care if he didnt get points for it but he does. I think you should loose points for killing yourself.

If he layed them down and then ran and killed me without killing himself then i would say n1.

I also hate the people that shoot rockets at there feet killing them selves and me. they turn the corner and throw a rocket at there feet.. that **cencered** me off.

The people that throw a rocket into a crowd of there team mates cause they thought there was a enemy down there I see that all the time in the server i play in TWZ Tunnels. people will kill 3 team mates and themselves and then laugh at it!

Thoes would be the few things i would like to get rid of in this game. I would rather have that dissapear then cheats cause i never see cheats anyways.

I have spoken. lmao

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 01-03-2002, 07:13 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I never had a problem knifing skinny.

Old 01-03-2002, 11:40 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Thats cos you a laggy MF

No one said you hated people with satchels.

I said I hated people who hated people with satchels.

I never said you hated people with satchels

You siad you hated people with satchels that couldn't use 'em

Now you have assumed that cos you said that about people with satchels that I meant that I hated you cos I hated people who hated people with satchels.

Sorry for the confusion.

Satch not what I mean.

Old 01-03-2002, 12:04 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Even through the confusing ways you explain stuff I am learning to understand you! lmao

Old 01-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
dont say that cause now he will make things really complicated
Old 01-04-2002, 12:50 PM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

eek stevies new sig...

LOL....most impressive!
Old 01-05-2002, 02:21 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

I don't hate anything in LW hate is a strong word !
now there is things I thing is annoying an things I thing is just lame

I thing players with saw/fn-mag running around just shooting all the time / holding down the tricker never letting go of it now they are lame !!!

snipers that use the 50cal and shooting me inside houses and only know I'm there cuss of black dot ( sucks ) now if I'm in the window it another story

snipers with 50cal calling me a glitches cuss they have not found out that the most buggy gun is the 50cal cuss of scope bug they see true the top of the hill and then start blaming me for there lack of wisdom hahaha LAMER

players that use the law as close defense ZzZzZzZzZ special on servers where you cant kill your self I see it as a bug that you can use it ad that close distance

players that cheat :finger: :finger: :finger:

and players that call me cheater

UUUHHHHH and special players that thing they know the game and thing they are good then start telling me what can/cant be don in the game there for I'm using a cheat/glitch and so on BBAAAHHHHHH :kotz: they make me sick

Old 01-05-2002, 06:35 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
lol Ghandi most ppl in game say "i hate u Ghandi"

what do u feel when they say that?
Old 01-05-2002, 10:05 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

if thay realy hate me i thing thay are missing the point !

what word is stronger then hate ?

i will say i ( hate ) osama bin laden just 2 let you know what the word hate meanĀ“s 2 me

Old 01-05-2002, 09:10 PM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
Sorry to bring up Knifing again. But i played in a sever with Panther and Die4me. just knives and panther had found a brill way of killing ppl. Panther was teaching die how to do it ish and i thought hang on a minute this could be useful. Personaly i think there is 100% skill in knifing. Once you know how to knife properely then u will relise that their is a skill involved as is the game itself. And if anyone disagrees with this i wont care as i will go down the pub and have a few pints

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 01-06-2002, 08:07 AM
Gen. Jann *PR* is offline Gen. Jann *PR*
Lord of Lag

Send a message via ICQ to Gen. Jann *PR*
i almost only use the knife. and yes, knifing is a skill.