Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Sigs and Graphics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sigs and Graphics Show off your sigs/graphics or request your own

View Poll Results: Should We Bring Back Sig Team?
Yes 6 42.86%
No 5 35.71%
Maybe 3 21.43%
Only if its ok with others 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2007, 02:50 PM
STAR~FOX is offline STAR~FOX

Important All Siggers Please Read

Ok it was brought to my attention that novahq has really kickass sigg makers pardon my lang. I have been browsing around an seen a place called "planetrenders.net" an they have a section where people can make teams an other things. Most of there sigs are all nothing of the military games we play so i have a proposition. Can we bring bak the novahq sig team an start battling there seeing as sig making here is slow. We could get people to come here when they see our sigs. So how bout it?? Can we bring it back with the admins an forum leaders consents?? (SP?)
Old 03-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

Didn't we jut discuss this

i don't mind it but nobody ever comes here looking for sig action that much anymore so if req's come im all for it
Old 03-19-2007, 04:57 PM

hey but if we make a team an put our selves out there then hey maybe peeps will come
Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Chels is offline Chels

greyhawk you seem to make it look like your going to be on the sig team..

neways

like the admins said we nee to show we want it back

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:01 PM

yes i want to be on the team if you guys let me but id like to see the sig team here come back
Old 03-19-2007, 07:33 PM
GeeFuss is offline GeeFuss
Cardiac

this has been brought up more than once, by myself and others but okay.

if we got busy again, it would be great, but not right now. refer some people to us mate. that would be great.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:13 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
i miss the old days when there were more requests than designers could handle. *sigh*

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 03-19-2007, 08:14 PM

soon my freind soon if you guys go through this
Old 03-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Rayne. is offline Rayne.

Send a message via AIM to Rayne.
i think battling other websites will lead to wars and nonstop of spamming. I have this problem before in my early stages of photoshop when you thought you were good and you battle some other intermediate site. In my opion battling other sites would bring down novahq or it could boost its self, in a way its a double edge sword. the only way i see expanding your self is in several ways. 1. maybe creating Novahq owns sig team website, this brings more attention and is more centered on one thing than a variety as such on novahq. 2. expanding your creativity, what i mean by this sharing each others knowledge because no offence all of us are at very different levels and it is hard to be a team when were all at different levels. Im not saying this cant be done and im not saying in anyway that I my self or anyone here is better than so and so. 3. Try having more public competitions, thats what inspired me to come here. I remember the good old days with the I-pod competition, that was fun.

----|Gift From Medic|---- thanks Medic
Old 03-19-2007, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by STAR~FOX
soon my freind soon if you guys go through this
Through what? You have yet to offer any suggestions as to what we could do to bring in more people, its not that simple as creating a sig team, if people want signatures they will ask for them. The problem is, this website isnt focused on signature designing, so therefore those websites that are take away from us making signatures. If you could somehow destroy all those other websites that soley focus on sig designing, then yes, we'll make a sig team for you.

Take for example Electrix: He offers solutions for the problem, and is realistic about what can actually happen to make it work.

Quote:
Originally posted by ELECTRIX
i think battling other websites will lead to wars and nonstop of spamming. I have this problem before in my early stages of photoshop when you thought you were good and you battle some other intermediate site. In my opion battling other sites would bring down novahq or it could boost its self, in a way its a double edge sword. the only way i see expanding your self is in several ways. 1. maybe creating Novahq owns sig team website, this brings more attention and is more centered on one thing than a variety as such on novahq. 2. expanding your creativity, what i mean by this sharing each others knowledge because no offence all of us are at very different levels and it is hard to be a team when were all at different levels. Im not saying this cant be done and im not saying in anyway that I my self or anyone here is better than so and so. 3. Try having more public competitions, thats what inspired me to come here. I remember the good old days with the I-pod competition, that was fun.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:41 PM
ForSaken is offline ForSaken

i have been in and out of here for about 4yrs or so i think. watched ppl make good sigs and great sigs. learned alot here. so i would like to see the sig team come back. there are enough ppl here to make this idea happen. i would help but like i said my skill are nothing lke most of yours[most of you have seen my work]. but i can watch and learn. basicly as slow as things seem to be around here you have nothing to loose.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:34 AM
Luckz is offline Luckz

Send a message via AIM to Luckz Send a message via Yahoo to Luckz
Sigh fine, get bones back, and a few others, where the hell is rider btw

SOTW #1 Winner

Old 03-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by STAR~FOX
Ok it was brought to my attention that novahq has really kickass sigg makers pardon my lang. I have been browsing around an seen a place called "planetrenders.net" an they have a section where people can make teams an other things. Most of there sigs are all nothing of the military games we play so i have a proposition. Can we bring back the novahq sig team an start battling there seeing as sig making here is slow. We could get people to come here when they see our sigs. So how bout it?? Can we bring it back with the admins an forum leaders consents?? (SP?)

will the admin may do it temp see if it workout, still they have to talk it over with each other.

they have the final say

you all been asking about it and all can make up sig for all in the forum.

but a sig teams like R-Sig team Vs G-Sig team would be cool. as in a battle sig contest

each Sig team group would have to have atless 4-6 members in their team.

as for making up sig for other! all can join in the fun of doing them up not limited to the sig team. there is were we have a bad track record not getting them done for others who ask for them to be made! by the sig team in the pass...

but a sig team in a battle contest thats sounds cool

i say let each admin have their very own sig team! battle each other and let the forum members all walk of life vote who team did better then the other.

T-Sig team Trilogy
S-Sig team Scott
M-Sig team Mike
S-Sig team Steve

each sig team member send one of their sig to their sig team leader, then the leader pick the one they think will win the battle......

i think it be a nice twist of things! good for the heart

the sig team leader can pick who they like to have on their team.

think it be good for the blood nice change.

after a time they can change the leadership to other to take over, but get it started think they need to have a hand in it as will.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-20-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Chels is offline Chels

OR WE COULD ALL REGISTER AT

www.smashed-radio.com/opgfx !!

Looking for designers!!!! and getting it up more kind of a slow start since i was out for a week

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:30 PM

ok you guys brought up a great point of making a site, ( seprate that is an if you ask me i like it) i can make the site but it wont be .net or .com for awhile but i can make phpbb sites, vbulletin an all but that idea of seprating sig makers upon the admins is a great idea an also the idea of "its like playing with a double eged sword is a fallback but in all if you guys are willing then it should come back. Thats my opinion an ive won many debates in class an in compititions an most of the time always have what im going to say but so far ive been hearing that it wont come back because peeps dont want it to but thats just my opinion an yes its a great fantasy an things do seem a bit slow here but maybe this is what you guys need to come back. Maybe this little drought could help bring all of the peeps who play back i mean i help ta a class of over 300 students who make designs but most dont know what they are doing so i could start to help by refering peeps here. another great thing is if we make a site of novahq an base that one on just sigs i think peeps might lose interest in the games ie all nova games; because there to into our sigs so that might have a draw bak so in my hinest opinion get a site for "novahq/sig" an go from there. if it dont work then oh well we tried but the only way is tto find out an another reason im posting this is so i can see what you guys think so sorry if i seem a bit dreamy but i learned from countless things, sports, tv, movies, friends, an girlfriend's that if you nevr tried you would never know.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Erik is offline Erik

^ Uh What?
Old 03-20-2007, 09:27 PM

I think what he's saying is lets give it a shot and see how it goes, it cant hurt to try. But the Sig Teams vs. Sig Teams would be great, however, we got maybe, at most, six active sig designers here at the moment, and probably 10 + that can design but havent in quite a long time, it would be a rough start as most would forget and get lazy, but it might just work.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Chels is offline Chels

The Purple Bast4rds

+ Who wants on :P

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:50 PM

say what???!?!??!
Old 03-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i got to see who be on mike and steve team.

my money is on mike i seen his artwork sigs he made in the pass
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]