Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 09-02-2004, 03:55 PM
Stalker61 is offline Stalker61

Biggrin What NOT to do to the Police

Don't try this at home kids...............

http://www.copsonline.com/wav/Mad%20Copper.avi

p.s. For those of you that don't know I am a Deputy Sheriff

Visit us at WWW.SOBSQUAD.NET
Old 09-02-2004, 05:04 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
There no image I can see? AVI file is there any

Ps: if you going to host it leave the empty spaces out use _ as in file name: Mad_Copper.avi not when you upload it: Mad Copper.avi, some can't see it do to the "%20" place in the empty space

1.) dang did you know as you driving down a road a police car come by you and you did not even see him watch out & don't pick your nose he'll pull you over thinking your flipping the bird at him. j/k it as happen some cops don't know if you picking your nose and what you are doing only thing they think of you flipping them off. Best keep your hands away from your face do to that’s what they looking for.
2.) Don’t trip over when they checking you out for DUI test.
3.) 9-10 all police offices can’t tell who a drug user to them all people walk of life are drug user. you know what they are right dang hospitals always given out them piles to make you better. But the police office will say anything to put you in some rehab to waste your time even if your not hook on any drugs at all.
4.) If you homeless and don’t look like your doing so good. First thing a police office will do is search you for anything (Hate groups) for drugs/weapons to really to f**k over your day even if your life is not bad as it is. Some help they are.
5.) Police offices always say: we are here to help the public out. Yea right? If that was the cases were are they when you do need them, old days use to be a cop every 2-3 blocks area now days they are 5-10mils away. Time they get to help you (your dead) by the time they get there in 20min to 60min’s later after your dead.
6.) Sorry for the police having a dinner/ snack/ writing a report out in the cool looking police cars to have some real punk walk up and blow them away as they are doing it is a shame to them that die I do feel sorry.
7.) Police officers in the big cities you have it bad one day a big guy will come down from the white house you pull them over for DUI test man your in for it. Has happen they get fire faster then anything.
8.) If I see a officer down I use to think hey that guy is in no shape to handle this guy at all, I’ll jump in to save him by any means I can. You know what I save that office and the bad guy get to go to jail you can bit I be in jail to for what saving a police officers life. They will make up charges on what you did.

I really don't care any more for a officers of law now days. if i save one there are so many of them getting kill off it not funny. so i'll save one? (go to jail for it) 300 other office die one day don't change a thing best stay out of it. i do feel sorry they get in harm way and die for what some jerk pulling off some crap not me you can keep the job. no money can bring you back when your dead.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Stalker61 is offline Stalker61

Try rigth clicking and "save as"

Worked for me

Visit us at WWW.SOBSQUAD.NET
Old 09-02-2004, 05:14 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

And me.

Jee rofl, is that not abit harsh just for telling a cop that?
Old 09-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Chief ADFP

Re: What NOT to do to the Police

Quote:
Originally posted by Stalker61
p.s. For those of you that don't know I am a Deputy Sheriff
Clue: Stalker61
I am a homicidal maniac: “no joke”

Been that way now for a long time, I don't believe in killing one person I'll kill off a whole city areas 5mil area. Been that way every sense I was in the service my spec/anti-terrorist, anti-gorilla war fare.

Have not done any killing for a long time and have not had etch for it any more now days. If I do get tick-off and I may lose my head can't say what will happen.

I am a bank manger now days but deep down inside I like the dark feeling some times creeps up and the smell of Gun powder and oil in the air smell sweet to me, burning fleshy smell sweet to and deep inside it sicken me but down right good feeling. I have to say I love it sorry not kill any one without an order's to do so. But on the bright side the people are safe from my hunger for blood and smell of sweet death in the air is as good almost as good have a good time with a women in bed.

In the cold war era we learn a lot of things in the Arm Force service and cross train with others. One use what you have or can get your hands on.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-03-2004 at 12:31 AM.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:03 PM
[rios] is offline [rios]

kids these days...
Old 09-06-2004, 03:27 AM
Storm. is offline Storm.

jeez video file comes out WAAAAAY too loud

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 09-07-2004, 02:42 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

I bet he won't tell another policeman to go forth and multiply lol lol!!!!

Regards
Old 09-14-2004, 04:49 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by [rios]
kids these days...
what kids? you talking about me or BADDOG as kids? man we are way older then you are we have had are fill of life and you only now getting there. i am in my 40s and MADDOG is some were i think in his 50s.

I'll put this way if the white house ask me to blowup this sticking world I'll do it in a heartbeat. it cool with me had my fill of it all. not scare to die at all, this as real as you get. i would be glad to trade places with any US-Army personnel any day of the week. and die tomorrow for you or any one in this sticking world. i did put my time in and gave the world a crack at me for 10years of service. only can say i feel luck and left out of it all.

best be ready for them terrorist nuke die hards they are coming in 2006 so be scare or die ether way pray you and your family not in the blast zone. "it's a fact they are coming" IRAN will give them what they need and they are all for it.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-14-2004 at 05:05 AM.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:39 PM
SilentRanger is offline SilentRanger

thats an old video i have seen it tons of times, but funnier everytime, thanks for showing it, i forgot where to get it from
Old 09-14-2004, 10:07 PM
[rios] is offline [rios]

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
what kids? you talking about me or BADDOG as kids? man we are way older then you are we have had are fill of life and you only now getting there. i am in my 40s and MADDOG is some were i think in his 50s.
No actually i was talking about the movie. I am 14 years old. you think i would call you guys kids?????
Old 09-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Chief ADFP

lol
no only it seem a bit funny was really lost, but thanks for clearing that up some.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:43 PM
werepossum is offline werepossum

ROFLMAO Stalker! Waaay overdue.