Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:03 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry The London Bombs it's all our own fault!!!!

I have just listened to BBC Radio 4's news bulletin and on it tonight was a member of the muslim "community" in London.

According to this person and some others protesting outside their mosque the bombs that went off in London two weeks ago and yesterday are our won fault because we attacked Iraq and declared (?) war on Islam????

We are all going to get what we deserve and our Allies in the United States will get the same because we dared to shoot back at these bastards when they attacked us! Because we dared to rid the world of a despotic regime in Iraq and because we are just plain infidels!!!!

This prat was allowed to spout all this nonsense in public on the BBC because we live in a democracy and he probably can't even spell the bloody word but we let him do it because we are a democracy!!!!

I thought to myself how in the hell can we allow this dickhead to get away with this but then I realised we can because we are better than all of these terrorist scum and their supporters and that's why we will win this war against cowardly bastards who plant bombs to kil and maim the innocent!!!!

God give me strength when I listen to idiots like this!!!!

Regards a very pissed off Baddog

Old 07-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Bin Laden vowed to kill 4,000,000. He said that's how many the US and our Allies have killed.

So, his followers and the other Radical Extremists that have ruined the Islamic Religion have no limits to the death toll.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 07-22-2005, 12:39 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
When do the so called islamitic fighters actually read the koran...

in the koran it doesnt say anything about killing people with another religion, let alone people without religion. Altho atheists are looked down at, in the koran.

i can be so pissed about those mullahs that say it stands in the koran... The only reason why they can influence so much people is because most of them cant read, and therefore cannot read koran and see what it actually has to offer.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 07-22-2005, 01:38 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry

It is truly a dreadful crime that these killers have perverted a great religion like Islam to their own perverted ends!!!!

Regards
Old 07-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
I agree. We must find a peaceful way to co-exist. This could be a war where neither side wins.

There are also warnings of a 50 year war by the father of Muhammad Atma one of the 9/11 hijackers.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 07-22-2005, 03:05 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Screw them they declared war on christianity by killing thousands of people in 9/11.

NTM they were blowing up israelis long before that. SCREW THEM!
Old 07-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
Screw them they declared war on christianity by killing thousands of people in 9/11.

NTM they were blowing up israelis long before that. SCREW THEM!
9/11 didnt just kill Christians it killed at least 1 from every faith.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:17 PM
"ath-hole"

Yeah but it was an Attack on a predominantly Christian country although now it is going to an Athiest dominant country.

I guess they could argue that putting the Jews in Israel after WWII was an open declaration of war against them.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:00 AM

The Israelis werent "put" there, they gathered there, because they said it was the promised land as stated in the bible / torah, and declared the state Israel, with support from the Western "Civilazation".

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 07-23-2005, 08:32 AM
"ath-hole"

Let me rephrase this, what I saw Israel was set up by Great Britan or they at least played a big part in it. That is one reason they may be pissed off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
Old 07-23-2005, 10:49 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Plain

Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
Let me rephrase this, what I saw Israel was set up by Great Britan or they at least played a big part in it. That is one reason they may be pissed off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
What ever reason, real or imagined these bastards claim to have for attacking us or anyone else in the Western world there can be no justification for attacks on innocent people going about their legal daily pursutes.

For the record on the guy who was shot by the police in London...I have one thing to say....I'm glad they shot him!!!!

Regards
Old 07-23-2005, 11:16 AM

Im not glad that they shot him... Violence lures more violence.

Quote:
Originally spoken by Mahatma Ghandi
As soon as we lose the moral basis, we cease to be religious. There is no such thing as religion over-riding morality. Man, for instance,cannot be untruthful, cruel or incontinent and claim to have God on his side.

If it was out of self defence i dont hav emuch problems with it, but with **** happening lately, some police ( and other law service employees ) are to tense to fulfill there job right.

Its hard to stay easy under al this but they have to try it. Otherwise it will end up in total war.

@ Atholon, Israel was formed in former British Libanon, so yes the UK has a big part in it, but dont forget the US, they were the mightyest country that time, and they said if anyone attacked Israel, those that have attacked would be vanished from the earth.. And more countrys supported the forming of Israel in 1948.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
Link here
Old 07-23-2005, 11:40 AM
"ath-hole"

YES! And who got attacked on 9/11 ??? The US did. I am not saying that it makes sense to US badDog but I am saying that may be how they rationalize it.

I hate those beggers more than you know but I am trying to see it from their point of view.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:05 PM

i dont think they even rationalize it all... They wanna blame someone, so who's better to blame then the countrys that have multiple religions and are tolerant?
Even Russia turned into a semi tolerant country..
Imho the only intolerant countrys are those that have religious fanatics as leading core. Not just Islamitic countrys, but also in africa.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
Link here
Old 07-23-2005, 03:49 PM
JonM is offline JonM

All i think is that we can not be glad that they got shot. They were raised the wrong way. I mean think about it in their eyes..

[qoute]
You will be promised a great place in heaven, You will be a hero amongst all, etc. etc.

[/qoute]

now although what they do is wrong, (and i don't get it, kill to get a spot in heaven) anyways , we can only fight them not being glad, not being sad, but we can be strong, and fight till it is no longer needed...

Islam is a great religion, when i read about it i was like wow that's really neat. But the Islamic-Extremists give it a bad name.

Also do not think they are the only religion to do this...many others do it to. . . christians in the Knights Age had the crusades and slaughtered islams.

Anyways all just my 2 cents to a matter that my 2 cents won't change.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by -Elite-

Also do not think they are the only religion to do this...many others do it to. . . christians in the Knights Age had the crusades and slaughtered islams.
I think this is worth 2 euro instead of 2 cents.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
Link here
Old 07-23-2005, 06:02 PM
JonM is offline JonM

?
Old 07-25-2005, 07:50 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Re: The London Bombs it's all our own fault!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
I have just listened to BBC Radio 4's news bulletin and on it tonight was a member of the muslim "community" in London.

According to this person and some others protesting outside their mosque the bombs that went off in London two weeks ago and yesterday are our won fault because we attacked Iraq and declared (?) war on Islam????

We are all going to get what we deserve and our Allies in the United States will get the same because we dared to shoot back at these bastards when they attacked us! Because we dared to rid the world of a despotic regime in Iraq and because we are just plain infidels!!!!

This prat was allowed to spout all this nonsense in public on the BBC because we live in a democracy and he probably can't even spell the bloody word but we let him do it because we are a democracy!!!!

I thought to myself how in the hell can we allow this dickhead to get away with this but then I realised we can because we are better than all of these terrorist scum and their supporters and that's why we will win this war against cowardly bastards who plant bombs to kil and maim the innocent!!!!

God give me strength when I listen to idiots like this!!!!

Regards a very pissed off Baddog

Probebly not a muslim, rather a fundementalist as of what you are saying he said even if he called himself muslim. Anyways doubt any muslims would use "war on Islam" if they spoke about the war, unless they are upset and think it is effecting the islamic community, which would be a valid point.

My photography website

Old 07-25-2005, 10:30 AM
JonM is offline JonM

this isn't a war on islam, this is a war on the terrorists, wheter or not they are islamic extremists...
Old 07-25-2005, 03:22 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by -Elite-
this isn't a war on islam, this is a war on the terrorists, wheter or not they are islamic extremists...
Exactly bro!!!!

Warm Regards