Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:45 AM
Valiantman is offline Valiantman

How to attach soldiers to helicopters and how to add WAV voices

I can't seem to find this article on how to attach a soldier to a helicopter and or Little Bird plank seats in DFBD. I can sit on the Little Bird through the green 'Attach' indicator that illuminates on the plank once I am close enough to a Little Bird with planks, but I can't seem to make soldiers sit on them.

I am also trying to make soldiers sit on the rear bench seat of the Blackhawk helicopters or on the floor by the doorway. Is there a way I can do this?

Also, I've been trying to make soldiers talk by using the pre-set WAV voices in the DFBD MED version 2.06b. The Tool drop down list hasn't got the 'open Mission WAC', but in the DFBD MED version 2.05c, in Tools, the 'open Mission WAC' is there, less the exclamation mark. What is the difference between the two versions?

And finally, the DFXtreme MED version 2.60, in Tools, the 'open Mission WAC!' is there, and this one has an exclamation mark after the WAC, as in 'WAC!'. I have no problem adding WAV voices in DFXtreme MED games.

Does anybody have any idea or explain what's the difference between versions 2.06d and 2.05c? Both have fast roping Blackhawks. Thanks.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiantman View Post
I can't seem to find this article on how to attach a soldier to a helicopter and or Little Bird plank seats in DFBD. I can sit on the Little Bird through the green 'Attach' indicator that illuminates on the plank once I am close enough to a Little Bird with planks, but I can't seem to make soldiers sit on them.

I am also trying to make soldiers sit on the rear bench seat of the Blackhawk helicopters or on the floor by the doorway. Is there a way I can do this?

Also, I've been trying to make soldiers talk by using the pre-set WAV voices in the DFBD MED version 2.06b. The Tool drop down list hasn't got the 'open Mission WAC', but in the DFBD MED version 2.05c, in Tools, the 'open Mission WAC' is there, less the exclamation mark. What is the difference between the two versions?

And finally, the DFXtreme MED version 2.60, in Tools, the 'open Mission WAC!' is there, and this one has an exclamation mark after the WAC, as in 'WAC!'. I have no problem adding WAV voices in DFXtreme MED games.

Does anybody have any idea or explain what's the difference between versions 2.06d and 2.05c? Both have fast roping Blackhawks. Thanks.
Try using a group of them to fill the seats.

Program the AI for the helo in more detail from the event editor.

Right click the soldier marker(s) in the editor view-port then place the ssn number of the helo directly into a soldier's waypoint 125 properties (the AI will go to any object if waypoint 125 is used)

Try changing the helo AI text from it's properties list.

For the problem with your WAC try /d on your Game and MEd shortcuts to unlock the editor and test your maps.

Code:
"NovaLogic\Delta Force Black Hawk Down\dfbhdmed.exe" /d