Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 11-24-2015, 11:31 PM
BLTFreedom is offline BLTFreedom

Sad DFBHD Adding new player.4 Player limit

Anyone know how to delete/reset players in BHD. I want to create a new player and I get (code 3226) Cannot add another player. Player limit reached. I have four and I want to start over.Thanks!
Old 11-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Baldo_the_Don is offline Baldo_the_Don

Start the game. On the Main Menu, click on 'Player Info'. The Player Info screen has four tabs at the top, one for each player name. Click one of those tabs to select the player you want to delete, then click the text 'Delete Player' on the lower right.

After that, I think it would be best to go back to the Main Menu, quit the game, then restart before you create your new player. I haven't deleted a player in a long time, so I don't know if this is necessary, but we're talking about a NeverLogic game; it's better to be safe, than sorry.
Old 11-25-2015, 03:46 PM

My single player name is [Mongoose] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]. When I log into my Novalogic Multiplayer site. I have a chance to edit Player, Profile, log into servers etc. If I go to Edit Player Names, That's where I have 4 players in a list.
Example;
MrDeath
MrKiller
MrJones
MrPlayer

Then an Add New Player link. It allows me to choose a name then gives me the 4 player limit error code. I tried to create a new account with my original keycode but it says this code belongs to: "BLTFreedom" to take ownership of the Key Code click here. <- but of course that link is broken. I'm in a stuck spot.... Thanks for your quick response. BLTFreedom
Old 11-25-2015, 04:21 PM

RESOLVED I was doing everything from the original (Novalogic) login screen. You choose Multiplayer and it goes to the old Novalogic servers and links page. I just went to the www.novaworld2.com site and found the Settings Center. There I can choose Account settings, Profile Settings, My Characters, Etc. Each character has a rename and delete link across from them. I was able to delete all four by typing my account password after each delete request. Now I can go into the game and I have four slots open! One funny note: I found this after deleting my player names:

You have 1 rename token available.

Each character rename consumes 1 rename token.
Additional rename tokens can be purchased here.

No single character can be renamed more than once per 7 days.

You can just delete them like I did and add them after launching the game. They will eventually appear in your characters list on the novaworld2 site. Thanks!
BLTFreedom

Tags
player limit