Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

get paid better, and they will probably listen to ya if u got 1, im just 2 lazy to try to get 1, lol.

not any news as of yet, im gona make another 1 in a more practicle size, probably smaller and put it in a fan that ya plug into ya cegerett lighter port and try to see if some1 will buy it as the worlds most effeciant in car cooling fan.

or scale it up to a big monster thatll pull a car and put it in a swift or something, drive it to one of the oil companys and sell it to them, lol.

a electric car thall run on 48v and drive all week without charge, thatll makem crazy.

i already got all the part, the magnets, 100+lb pull, black PVC pipe and enough stuff for the shaft and brushes, sliprings, etc, all i need is the wire, the professor i told ya about is talking getting 2miles of #22 AWG and we gona build a big one, lol.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Quote:
a electric car thall run on 48v and drive all week without charge, thatll makem crazy.
That would be wicked.

I hear there is a guy that makes H3O out of water or something and it can run a car. If he can market it, he is going to be looking at a alot of cash.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

lol, i blew the magnets off the shaft last nite, i put 48v into it and it buzzed up to a estimated 4000rpm and then bang and flew off table, lol.

i made a retainer out of nylon and bolted them to the shaft so that wont happen again.

after i fixed it i put a grinding disk on it and ground a broken 3\8 extencion smoth, works pretty good for that, tried a sawblade and it would almost cut.