Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 05-16-2002, 10:09 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Loads of updates soon! Plz follow rules!

I got all the TDM maps into the db (that was the hard part because there’s so many of them). Now only the TKOTH maps and there will be loads of map updates! For you that don't understand why it's taking so long is mostly because it's a very slow and very boring process just sitting here adding maps. Only 10 more map pages to add then we are done with that and loads & loads of new ones will be added!

There are a few things I would like to address here, when submitting maps and screen shots please zip them up and follow the instructions! It takes too long to sort them all out and find out who the authors are. We won’t be accepting anymore maps that aren't zipped up like the instructions say. If you don't have WinZip, we have it for download! It will only take you a few seconds, save server space, upload time and make our updates a lot easier and faster! Instructions are on the upload pages! Please read them carefully. Thanks for you time!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq