Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

Send a message via AIM to Kaleb
My explanation

I want to tell you a story, of why I am the way I am, I am about ready to completely friggin snap on everyone, because people accuse me of stuff i did NOT do.

Here goes:

February 11, 2004:

5th hour: CP Internet Class

Mr. Penniston (dean of students) comes down to my class and asks me to go to his office with him, i do, and a cops walks in, and im think my god someone in my family died, so my heart starts racing, then mr.p tells me there was marijauna being smoked in the bathroom, and i was told i had sold it to him, which i didnt. the cop said it had been sold for 5$, and he searched me he found 1x 20$bill 5$bill in my wallet, i had had another 5$ bill in my pocket but i used it to buy my lunch which came to 3 something i had some chips and some other junk food, so i had 2$ singles left , so i stuck them in my pocket, he took the 5$ billfrom me and took it to the kid who was accusing me of this, and then the kid then swicthed his story and said it had been set for 5$ by me, but then came to the agreement of 2$, he then came back and tookt eh 2 dollars took a tweezers and stuck it in a envelope, he then told me if i confessed it would be less punishment, i told him NO i did not doo it, he then said it about 2-5 more times, he talked to a few kids in my class and 1 of them said he heard me say do you want to be a joint?? BUT I DID NOT, he then arrested me, called my dad, he came and picked me up, the cop did not give me a recipet for my 2$ and refused to write down he refused to give me one. Later i got paperwork saying they hve 6 witnesses saying they HEARD me ask does anyone wanna buy a joint.

February 23, 2004
Expullsion Hearing

Walked in, the superintendent said after tongiht we will provide educational services for you. (MEANING HE ALREADY SAID I WAS GUILTY) I GUESS they had the decision made up beforei went. they asked mr. penniston a bunch of questions, and my dad had asked him who say this happen, he said Charles lysaght, *who i supposedly sold it too. my dad got pissed cus they wouldnt let him talk, so we left in the middle of it. and they started laughing at us. A few weeks later, i got a letter in the mail telling me that there was 6 witnesse's including the 1 that says i sold it to him, and all of a sudden out of nowhere they have another kid saying that he saw me hadn something to charles, which never happened. Cop told me i had put the joint in a book for him to go get it, so it wouldnt look like a drug deal.

March 10, 2004
Intake Conference

Intake officer explained my rights and such for about a hour.

April 15, 2004
Initial Court Appearance

Met my lawyer, didnt even seem interested in the case. We went in the court room for 5 minutes, and all they did was set another court date. and i gae my plea of innocence

May 3, 2004
Status conference

This time he actually talked to me about the case and asked questions and stuff *my lawyer that is*. They set a trial for JUNE 1ST 8:00am half day trial

This is my reason for being so tempered with evreyone, I can no longer stand it, that my future is ruined, cus im not gona get into college, or graduate with the people i've been in school with for 11 years. i was planning to go to film school which is not going to happen cus i was expelled, and i was suspended once before but that was in 6th grade. and i can not stand people accusing me of stuff that is not true, i mean look waht has happened. i am labeled a drug dealear now, no one will probably even like me if i would go back to that school. starting in september i should be starting virtual school *internetschool* so yeah i hope you realize why i am so upset, i just find typing at everyone makes me feel less depressed

my god i feel so relieved i got that off my chest

the cop had violated my rights so many times, and he thinks hes the dictator of east troy, wisconsin there is a little more info ont his about the cop violating my rights but i didnt put it in here

BUT WHY WOULD YOU WNAT TO HEAR ABOUT MY PROBLEMS

----------------------------------------
I hate Canada! Canadians are completely worthless, they're only good for their bacon!

Last edited by Kaleb; 05-09-2004 at 02:30 PM.